Too Beautful for Life Without Parole

Teaper participation in this thread is not desired.

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.

View attachment 39664
She's nearly an 8 in the feminine shape department. Which is cool. I definately wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

But in the pics I've seen of her, it always looks like her eyes are all screwed up. Like she's on some mind-altering drugs.

That's kinda creepy.

I'll call her DD (DD=Definatly Doable) with the caveat that you check her for weapons and disarm her first.
Sometimes her eyes do look a little odd. I can fix that.

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.

View attachment 39664
Life without parole, some justice served.

Unless she dies unexpectedly, she'll never actually serve a for real life sentence.

The sentencing is on now

Defense has brought up numerous cases where the murder was more vicious and the defendant got life with parole

That s right...they are after her because she is pretty. She should have only been charged with manslaughter.

She admits she did it

The murder was so brutal first degree murder was called for
She had to admit it. Her lawyers sucked. I am certain this Mormon was abusing her emotionally.
Typical.

He loves Arias because she butchered someone of faith, that's the long and short of it. He wishes the same fate upon all Christians. I wouldn't want nutz living next to me, for sure.
Mormons aren't Chrstian...sorry to break that to you.

I am a true CHristian...Kgirl. I find Mormonism to be an assault on CHristianty.

All Christian's believe in Jesus Christ and Mormons believe in Jesus Christ so yes they are Christians.

View attachment 39664

Should have been executed. Since she seems like the sort who's gonna really loathe prison, hope she never gets out. In some ways that's a far worse punishment especially knowing you'll never be paroled.

View attachment 39664
Maybe you can get conjugal visits.

tumblr_mjayc7ugWc1qk7wm5o1_500.jpg

View attachment 39664

Ok, wait a sec here.....aren't you the silly person claiming that every white idiot who commits a violent crime is a teaper? And you want a KNOWN murder to get out? Dude....you need some meds...

View attachment 39664

Ok, wait a sec here.....aren't you the silly person claiming that every white idiot who commits a violent crime is a teaper? And you want a KNOWN murder to get out? Dude....you need some meds...
I would argue with you...but you are just trying to find a way to censor me even more. Heil USMB

[German hate language]

Teapers.

TEAPER TERRORISTS

All Christian's believe in Jesus Christ and Mormons believe in Jesus Christ so yes they are Christians.
Incorrect Poindexter.

Mormons are not Christians.

Muslims also believe in Jesus but are definitely not Christians.

Your logic is total fail. ...... :cool:
Don't know if I like you, but you are right!

That s right...they are after her because she is pretty. She should have only been charged with manslaughter.

She admits she did it

She had to admit it. Her lawyers sucked. I am certain this Mormon was abusing her emotionally.
Typical.

He loves Arias because she butchered someone of faith, that's the long and short of it. He wishes the same fate upon all Christians. I wouldn't want nutz living next to me, for sure.

I am a true CHristian...Kgirl. I find Mormonism to be an assault on CHristianty.

Just go away.

View attachment 39664
Maybe you can get conjugal visits.
Any lawyers here that can help me out?

She admits she did it

Typical.

:rolleyes:

It is unfortunate that she didn't receive the death penalty.
You are sickening!
No, I believe murderers do not deserve to be fed and housed at taxpayers expense. She is a useless piece of garbage.
You don't get it...a mormon was trying to brainwash her. She was abused. She went overboard...but she does not deserve life in prison. A Mormon...can you imagine the abuse???

Incorrect Poindexter.

Mormons are not Christians.

Muslims also believe in Jesus but are definitely not Christians.

Your logic is total fail. ...... :cool:

Mormon's believe they are Christian.

And you are aware of the title of their church ?

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Forum List

Back