Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

I think she was trying to make the point that the cradle of civilization is in Africa.

Should she lose her job as leader of the NAACP? IF she's done a good job, and didn't claim to be black when she was selected, then let her stay.

However................if she misrepresented herself falsely as a black woman, she should be kicked out of the job and sent home in shame.

I saw an interview with her, and when she was asked if she was white or not, she simply just walked away.

People that lie about being a marine cannot be taken at their word. Please provide a link where the cops busted her for fake racial incidents or we know its just more of your monkey hoots. :laugh:

Have somebody read you the link this OP came from ya dumbass. :lol:
Why would I do that you monkey? I already posted this from the OP's link. Like most monkeys you have a hard time reading I see. :cool-45:

"Dolezal has made many reports of harassment and other crimes to police. None have resulted in arrests or charges – but neither have any included direct claims that she fabricated them. In some cases, such as a report that a noose was left on her porch in Spokane, there were other witnesses."

I have no reason to believe she is telling the truth about the threats. She has already lied, I won't take her at her word.
You dont have to take her at her word. Ask the people that witnessed it.

and a 400 year head start with white male AA.
laugh.gif

Since the most notorious slavers were (and still are) african blacks, what's the chances US blacks would've abolished slavery if the roles had been reversed?

My guess? not a chance.
If the roles were reversed, Blacks would have never had slavery in the US. Black people never enslaved people due to their race. You continue to prove you are an idiot fake marine.
laugh.gif
The Black Slave Owners - SlaveRebellion.org

ccording to the federal census of 1830, free blacks owned more than 10,000 slaves in Louisiana, Maryland, South Carolina, and Virginia. The majority of black slave-owners lived in Louisiana and planted sugar cane.

and a 400 year head start with white male AA.
laugh.gif

Since the most notorious slavers were (and still are) african blacks, what's the chances US blacks would've abolished slavery if the roles had been reversed?

My guess? not a chance.
If the roles were reversed, Blacks would have never had slavery in the US. Black people never enslaved people due to their race. You continue to prove you are an idiot fake marine.
laugh.gif
The Black Slave Owners - SlaveRebellion.org

ccording to the federal census of 1830, free blacks owned more than 10,000 slaves in Louisiana, Maryland, South Carolina, and Virginia. The majority of black slave-owners lived in Louisiana and planted sugar cane.
What the census fails to mention is that the vast majority were family members that owned other family members to keep them from being carted off by whites and put in real slavery.BTW what did that have to do with the OP?

I think she was trying to make the point that the cradle of civilization is in Africa.

Should she lose her job as leader of the NAACP? IF she's done a good job, and didn't claim to be black when she was selected, then let her stay.

However................if she misrepresented herself falsely as a black woman, she should be kicked out of the job and sent home in shame.

I saw an interview with her, and when she was asked if she was white or not, she simply just walked away.
And what does that tell you? :dunno:

I saw a photo of her with a black man who she claimed was her father. I also saw her white biological parents interviewed who are dismayed as to why she lies about being black. There was a photo of her from her youth where she had very straight blonde hair.

I saw a photo of her with a black man who she claimed was her father. I also saw her white biological parents interviewed who are dismayed as to why she lies about being black. There was a photo of her from her youth where she had very straight blonde hair.

She's a dimocrap.

dimocraps lie.

Dogs bark, ducks quack, babies cry.......

dimocraps lie.

It's an autonomic function to them. They feel no guilt or remorse when caught, only anger at being caught.

Thirty seconds later, they're telling another whopper. You can see it in here a thousand times a day.

dimocraps lie. It's just what they do. It's what people with no honor, no code, no intentions of ever living up to their word..... It's what they do

It's reason #1 why I call them the scum of the earth

They simply are

The more I learn about this woman the more I like her.

EWU Rachel Dole al MFA

Have a thing for mentally disturbed individuals, ehh ?
Easier to get in their pants ?
She doesnt appear to be mentally disturbed to me. This woman is a fountain of knowledge regarding the Black race. I've only met one other white women that knows as much as she does and she is actually married to a Japanese guy.

More like a fountain of lies.

The cradle of civilization is in Asia. Mesopotamia, to be exact.

Buy 'em books, send 'em to school and....................... dimocraps :bang3:

When whites want to be black, black must be pretty special. Ah, the privileged race.

When asked by a reporter if she was African American, she said she didn't understand the question.

Forum List

Back