Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Hispanic is not a race either. There are millions of Black Hispanics. Latino or Hispanic is basically the same thing.

Well, I'm using it in that context to say she looks like maybe she is from Puerto Rico rather than Africa. Okay, you PITA?
You do realize Puerto Ricans have a lot of African blood dont you?

Whatever. :ahole-1: I'll tell you, I feel sorry for anyone who might have to live with you.
You hate having your ignorance challenged. I understand. :itsok:

No I hate know-it-all douches, like yourself. Let's put it this way, African Americans, Caucasians and a person from Mexico all, GENERALLY, have their own look as well as other differences. Why they would not be considered their own "race" I don't know.

Do you see how in medical science, they are their own distinct category? Now STFU for once!!!

Abstract
Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) is an uncommon chronic cholestatic liver disease that primarily afflicts young and middle-aged Caucasian women; there are limited data on the clinical presentation and disease severity among non-Caucasian patients with this disease. The goal of this study was to examine differences in the severity of liver disease between Caucasian and non-Caucasian patients with PBC screened for enrollment in a large national multicenter clinical trial. Demographic features, symptoms, physical findings, and laboratory tests obtained during screening were examined in 535 patients with PBC with respect to ethnicity, gender, and antimitochondrial antibody (AMA) status; 73 of 535 (13.6%) were non-Caucasian (21 were African American, and 42 were Hispanic). Non-Caucasians were more likely than Caucasians to be ineligible for participation in the clinical trial (46.5% versus 25.1%, P = 0.0001), primarily because of greater disease severity. African Americans and Hispanics were also more likely to have a lower activity level, more severe pruritus, and more advanced disease. However, the mean age, male-to-female ratio, and seroprevalence of AMA positivity were similar between the 2 groups.
You sound intimidated and hate being educated. I know you were taught ignorance was bliss but it really isnt. Again I have to correct you. Even Caucasians dont all look the same and they have the smallest gene pool. Some Africans/African Americans are pretty much indistinguishable from each other. Mexicans can be Black, White, or NA looking. What you are doing is being ignorant and claiming your lack of knowledge represents the truth. I hate willful ignorance. Some people such as yourself seem to embrace it and resist truth. BTW...No I wont STFU. I will continue to cause you emotional trauma.

Youre dumber than a box of toe lint. :laugh:

And yet I make you dance like an organ grinder monkey.....is that "racist"?
huh_zps297f809f.png
You only dance like the feral pink chimp you are. No thats not racist.

You should get your money back then. :itsok:

I told you before your opinion is just that. I want proof.

Everyone but white males qualify for AA. White women benefit the most from it.

I dont have a problem with the one drop rule. Whats so ironic about it? Typically if you have Black in you I consider you Black.

So the government is putting a boot on the neck of white males to show that the government is at war against them?

Yep, we knew that.

Institutional racism - it was good enough for the Nazis, it's good enough for Obama.

HEY WHITEY - yo sin is yo skin muthafucka.
Well white boys started institutional racism. Too bad they get their turn huh? :laugh:

Telling me to try harder is typically the last attempt to not look stupid. Oops too late! You already look stupid.

I've already called you stupid, you can't call me stupid without looking stupid, stupid.
I can call you what I like.....stupid.

You like stupid?
Depends on how stupid you are. So far you have demonstrated your level of stupid is is amusing but bordering on boring.

She's a shining example of what the public schools are doing to white girls in the name of "diversity" ie having sex with black boys or being labeled a racist. They end up beaten up, knocked up, and dropped off on their parent's doorstep.

Well, I'm using it in that context to say she looks like maybe she is from Puerto Rico rather than Africa. Okay, you PITA?

Whatever. :ahole-1: I'll tell you, I feel sorry for anyone who might have to live with you.

No I hate know-it-all douches, like yourself. Let's put it this way, African Americans, Caucasians and a person from Mexico all, GENERALLY, have their own look as well as other differences. Why they would not be considered their own "race" I don't know.

Do you see how in medical science, they are their own distinct category? Now STFU for once!!!

Abstract
Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) is an uncommon chronic cholestatic liver disease that primarily afflicts young and middle-aged Caucasian women; there are limited data on the clinical presentation and disease severity among non-Caucasian patients with this disease. The goal of this study was to examine differences in the severity of liver disease between Caucasian and non-Caucasian patients with PBC screened for enrollment in a large national multicenter clinical trial. Demographic features, symptoms, physical findings, and laboratory tests obtained during screening were examined in 535 patients with PBC with respect to ethnicity, gender, and antimitochondrial antibody (AMA) status; 73 of 535 (13.6%) were non-Caucasian (21 were African American, and 42 were Hispanic). Non-Caucasians were more likely than Caucasians to be ineligible for participation in the clinical trial (46.5% versus 25.1%, P = 0.0001), primarily because of greater disease severity. African Americans and Hispanics were also more likely to have a lower activity level, more severe pruritus, and more advanced disease. However, the mean age, male-to-female ratio, and seroprevalence of AMA positivity were similar between the 2 groups.
You sound intimidated and hate being educated. I know you were taught ignorance was bliss but it really isnt. Again I have to correct you. Even Caucasians dont all look the same and they have the smallest gene pool. Some Africans/African Americans are pretty much indistinguishable from each other. Mexicans can be Black, White, or NA looking. What you are doing is being ignorant and claiming your lack of knowledge represents the truth. I hate willful ignorance. Some people such as yourself seem to embrace it and resist truth. BTW...No I wont STFU. I will continue to cause you emotional trauma.

Hmm. Obviously the post above which proves there are actually differences seems to have really upset you. Lol! :lol: That pleases me.

Abstract

Hey . . . :wink_2:

Abstract

Hmm. Obviously the post above which proves there are actually differences seems to have really upset you. Lol! :lol: That pleases me.
I'm glad you were amused. That makes two of us.
laugh.gif

Dont get stressed monkey. Youre just mad you dont get AA anymore.
laugh.gif

Only thing whites ever got was the ambition to make something of themselves.

Leave it to the bed wetters to come in and start a racial issue.

It's as is some evil rich white guy forced this stupid bitch to fake being black just to make libtards look stupid, as if they don't do so themselves everytime they speak.

and a 400 year head start with white male AA.
laugh.gif

Since the most notorious slavers were (and still are) african blacks, what's the chances US blacks would've abolished slavery if the roles had been reversed?

My guess? not a chance.
If the roles were reversed, Blacks would have never had slavery in the US. Black people never enslaved people due to their race. You continue to prove you are an idiot fake marine.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back