Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Her character is really in question, once you are caught in a lie, I'm not sure when anyone can then tell when the person is being truthful.

This is a little worse than a lie.

This is years worth of pretending to be someone you're not, it's a huge ball of lies spun from webs of lies.

I'll bet she lied to get minority priviledges like Fauxcahontas Warren, and we all know she never paid for those lies.

The democrook idiots in Taxachusettes put her in the fucking SENATE!!

This crazy **** could find herself running the UN someday.

This woman is finished in Spokane and probably Washington. If they are looking into her background, Eastern Washington University will probably look into it also and if she lied on her university application she could be finished there as well.

That's the way it should work, but don't count on it.

Maybe she's aiming for a reality show ?

No. Politicians are not leaders unless people accept them as a leader.

Thats a little better. Now can you quote any of these people saying all Blacks think the same thing?

They don't claim to represent black interests?

And the whole concept of being in government is representing/leading...
I asked you for a quote where even one of them says all Blacks think the same. Dont deflect. its amateurish.

If the whole concept of being in government consists of representing/leading....then why are some people saying the POTUS is not their leader?

Sigh, I guess you didn't detect the tinge of sarcasm in my original post....
Good concession. I would pretend to be sarcastic too if I couldn't prove what I was saying.

Keep thinking that..... when people belong to a caucus that is based on race, or an organization based on race, they implication is that they think they represent that race, or at least pretent to.
Only slow people think anyone person or group represents an entire race.

They don't claim to represent black interests?

And the whole concept of being in government is representing/leading...
I asked you for a quote where even one of them says all Blacks think the same. Dont deflect. its amateurish.

If the whole concept of being in government consists of representing/leading....then why are some people saying the POTUS is not their leader?

Good concession. I would pretend to be sarcastic too if I couldn't prove what I was saying.

Keep thinking that..... when people belong to a caucus that is based on race, or an organization based on race, they implication is that they think they represent that race, or at least pretent to.

Lol, how about you go back to my post, and notice the "scare quote" I used around the black leaders?

Reading, learn to do it properly.

From what I've read, next she'll be burning a cross on her own front yard. Local police have already busted her for fake "racial incidents" against her. I wonder what made her own mother bust up her scam? :neutral:

Lol, how about you go back to my post, and notice the "scare quote" I used around the black leaders?

I dont have to go back to your quote. You were just being silly which I have come to expect.

From what I've read, next she'll be burning a cross on her own front yard. Local police have already busted her for fake "racial incidents" against her. I wonder what made her own mother bust up her scam? :neutral:
People that lie about being a marine cannot be taken at their word. Please provide a link where the cops busted her for fake racial incidents or we know its just more of your monkey hoots. :laugh:

I dont have to go back to your quote. You were just being silly which I have come to expect.

better than being stupid, but I don't want to impinge on your territory.

Stupid is alllll yours.

Stupid is alllll yours.
Its only slightly better than being stupid. I dont want your stupid. Keep it so we can ID you.

Stupid is alllll yours.
Its only slightly better than being stupid. I dont want your stupid. Keep it so we can ID you.

Pretty sad attempt at comeback, but its what we expect from one of our resident black racists.

Stupid is alllll yours.

Pretty sad attempt at comeback, but its what we expect from one of our resident black racists.
That was a pretty sad attempt at a comeback but thats what one can expect from the resident bullshitter.

People that lie about being a marine cannot be taken at their word. Please provide a link where the cops busted her for fake racial incidents or we know its just more of your monkey hoots. :laugh:

Have somebody read you the link this OP came from ya dumbass. :lol:
Why would I do that you monkey? I already posted this from the OP's link. Like most monkeys you have a hard time reading I see. :cool-45:

"Dolezal has made many reports of harassment and other crimes to police. None have resulted in arrests or charges – but neither have any included direct claims that she fabricated them. In some cases, such as a report that a noose was left on her porch in Spokane, there were other witnesses."

She looks more Latino than African American, IMO.

635696577279285750-dolezal-split-img-bg611.jpg

Stupid is alllll yours.

That was a pretty sad attempt at a comeback but thats what one can expect from the resident bullshitter.

Repeating is the primordial ooze of message board retorts. try harder.

Stupid is alllll yours.

Telling me to try harder is typically the last attempt to not look stupid. Oops too late! You already look stupid.

Stupid is alllll yours.

Telling me to try harder is typically the last attempt to not look stupid. Oops too late! You already look stupid.

I've already called you stupid, you can't call me stupid without looking stupid, stupid.

Forum List

Back