Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

She looks more Latino than African American, IMO.

635696577279285750-dolezal-split-img-bg611.jpg
Latino isnt a race. You can be African American and still be Latino.
Meet LaLa

sidebraid-lala-vasquez.jpg

Okay, Hispanic then.
Hispanic is not a race either. There are millions of Black Hispanics. Latino or Hispanic is basically the same thing.

Black Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Its only slightly better than being stupid. I dont want your stupid. Keep it so we can ID you.

Pretty sad attempt at comeback, but its what we expect from one of our resident black racists.
That was a pretty sad attempt at a comeback but thats what one can expect from the resident bullshitter.

Repeating is the primordial ooze of message board retorts. try harder.
Telling me to try harder is typically the last attempt to not look stupid. Oops too late! You already look stupid.

I've already called you stupid, you can't call me stupid without looking stupid, stupid.
I can call you what I like.....stupid.

Her hair ain't nappy enough and her nose is all wrong....maybe when Asslips rapes her he could bust her nose so it's wider and flatter.....throw in a couple fat lips and BINGO ya got a genuine Asslips' makeover. :lol:

Meet LaLa

Okay, Hispanic then.
Hispanic is not a race either. There are millions of Black Hispanics. Latino or Hispanic is basically the same thing.

Well, I'm using it in that context to say she looks like maybe she is from Puerto Rico rather than Africa. Okay, you PITA?

Meet LaLa

Okay, Hispanic then.

Well, I'm using it in that context to say she looks like maybe she is from Puerto Rico rather than Africa. Okay, you PITA?
You do realize Puerto Ricans are also not a race and have a lot of African blood dont you?

meagan-good2.jpg

Meet LaLa

Okay, Hispanic then.

You do realize Puerto Ricans have a lot of African blood dont you?

Whatever. :ahole-1: I'll tell you, I feel sorry for anyone who might have to live with you.

Pretty sad attempt at comeback, but its what we expect from one of our resident black racists.
That was a pretty sad attempt at a comeback but thats what one can expect from the resident bullshitter.

Telling me to try harder is typically the last attempt to not look stupid. Oops too late! You already look stupid.

I've already called you stupid, you can't call me stupid without looking stupid, stupid.

You like stupid?

Stupid ass white boy, theres been many white leaders in the NAACP and it was started by whites

And what exactly does that have to do with this lady caught pretending to be black?

You like stupid?
Depends on how stupid you are. So far you have demonstrated your level of stupid is is amusing but bordering on boring.

Meet LaLa

Okay, Hispanic then.

Whatever. :ahole-1: I'll tell you, I feel sorry for anyone who might have to live with you.
You hate having your ignorance challenged. I understand. :itsok:

The ones who take on the role of it. The CBC to start, Sharpton, et al. Is the media wrong in giving them the attention it does?
Sharpton is employed as the boogeyman for you white people. Never fails you guys claim he is a leader! :laugh:

I appreciate the media for giving him attention. Keeps the monkeys distracted.

"The ones that take on the role of it"? Can you name 5 people that take on the role besides Sharpton, or my personal favorite, Jessie Jackson?

The CBC.
I dont know anyone named "The CBC". I said 5 people.

Congressional Black Caucus. I think there is more than 5 people in there.

Really, you didn't get it?
CBC is a group not a person. I said name 5 people.
Holy shit.
Seriously?

There's a whole list of members.
Pick 5

Okay, Hispanic then.

You hate having your ignorance challenged. I understand. :itsok:

No I hate know-it-all douches, like yourself. Let's put it this way, African Americans, Caucasians and a person from Mexico all, GENERALLY, have their own look as well as other differences. Why they would not be considered their own "race" I don't know.

Do you see how in medical science, they are their own distinct category? Now STFU for once!!!

Abstract
Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) is an uncommon chronic cholestatic liver disease that primarily afflicts young and middle-aged Caucasian women; there are limited data on the clinical presentation and disease severity among non-Caucasian patients with this disease. The goal of this study was to examine differences in the severity of liver disease between Caucasian and non-Caucasian patients with PBC screened for enrollment in a large national multicenter clinical trial. Demographic features, symptoms, physical findings, and laboratory tests obtained during screening were examined in 535 patients with PBC with respect to ethnicity, gender, and antimitochondrial antibody (AMA) status; 73 of 535 (13.6%) were non-Caucasian (21 were African American, and 42 were Hispanic). Non-Caucasians were more likely than Caucasians to be ineligible for participation in the clinical trial (46.5% versus 25.1%, P = 0.0001), primarily because of greater disease severity. African Americans and Hispanics were also more likely to have a lower activity level, more severe pruritus, and more advanced disease. However, the mean age, male-to-female ratio, and seroprevalence of AMA positivity were similar between the 2 groups.

You like stupid?
Depends on how stupid you are. So far you have demonstrated your level of stupid is is amusing but bordering on boring.

You should get your money back then. :itsok:

I told you before your opinion is just that. I want proof.

Everyone but white males qualify for AA. White women benefit the most from it.

I dont have a problem with the one drop rule. Whats so ironic about it? Typically if you have Black in you I consider you Black.

So the government is putting a boot on the neck of white males to show that the government is at war against them?

Yep, we knew that.

Institutional racism - it was good enough for the Nazis, it's good enough for Obama.

HEY WHITEY - yo sin is yo skin muthafucka.

Stupid ass white boy, theres been many white leaders in the NAACP and it was started by whites

So, why should they object now?

Now, OBVIOUSLY, I know why they would object.

It just can't help noticing that if the conditions were reversed and this was a group of whites, it would be discrimination to keep out a black man or woman because of their skin color.

Well because everytime a group of whites get together to advance their race it always involves a bunch of killing and stuff.

I hope you can understand how killing a person is not the same as not killing anyone.

And nooooooooooo one has been killed in those riots right?

Ferguson Rioters Beat Man to Death With Hammers
Ferguson Rioters Beat Man to Death With Hammers LibertyNEWS.com

Not under any black pride banner. You know the difference...thats why you keep bringing up things that have nothing to do with what we're talking about
Naaaah
Just under the "black lives matter" banner

And what exactly does that have to do with this lady caught pretending to be black?

ClosedCapdouche said:
Nothing, but I wanted to convince myself I was correcting you so I could walk away with an undeserved sense of superior intellect.

Forum List

Back