Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

11008517_501113950040379_9051314393150598443_n.jpg

Why do people think Jon Stewart is funny?
Because he is. That doesn't explain why one would find this story funny.

No he is not, which is the point, everyone has a different opinion on what they think is funny. To some this is funny, to some Stewart is funny, I find neither funny.

No he is not, which is the point, everyone has a different opinion on what they think is funny. To some this is funny, to some Stewart is funny, I find neither funny.

Yes he is. If he weren't, his show wouldn't have lasted.

Your comparison is misguided.

Perhaps it's the rightwing sense of what's funny that is warped.

No it is an opinion, you think he is funny and I don't. Both are opinions. I don't find the movie Dumb and Dumber, however I like Happy Gilmore.

Not everyone has the same sense of humor. It is all opinion. That is why we have a variety, what is funny to you may or may not be to me.

Do like your jab at the right. Pretty snitty.

It's obvious, are you stupid or playing a stupid game you can't possibly win?

His question begs whether he is simply retarded, or just here to throw manure and waste the boards bandwidth.

So you can't articulate it either.
That's why I inquired at the beginnning what the issue is here. Eight hundred posts later, nobody knows.

Why oh why, did I ever begin reading this lunatics posts ?!!!

It matters because when you can't articulate your point, it's a pretty good indication that you don't have one. Which you've also confirmed several times. Enough, we get it. I could see that when this thread opened.

You lack the character and class to admit your mistake.
I'm done wasting my time with your trollish behavior.

Perhaps the only thing lamer than not being able to articulate what the fuck your point is...
... is coming back over and over to remind everybody that you can't articulate what the fuck your point is.

:dig:

Both singing and dancing actually.

I asked the poster what the "charade" was and all she could sputter out was "she is not black, never was black and never will be black".

And neither was Elvis.

Again, not that that matters to anybody who's not obsessed with skin color.
I predicted stupidity from you, but I couldn't have imagined that you would actually claim that "singing and dancing" is acting black. What the fuck!!!?

Sorry if I posted over your head. Didn't realize you know less-than-nothing about music.

Guess I shouldn't bring up Jimmie Rodgers, the "father of country music", whose 1920s work was considered "****** music".

Let alone the entire genre of blues, which as we all know was invented by Eric Clapton in 1967.

Perhaps you should go get a edumacation so you can participate here.
THERE we go. THAT is what I was waiting for. Predictable and stupid, just as I said.

OK, so if Elvis singing the blues is him acting black (because black people invented the blues), then any black person driving a car is acting white, because a white person invented it. Black pilot? Hes pretending to be white. Black basketball players? A white man invented basketball, so they are pretending to be white.

Look at BB King pretending to be white. The electric guitar was invented by a white person. Hes pretending to be white.

a28a2ae4eea98af4c84327dd62ec0.jpg

Do you see how fucking stupid your position is now? Youve got to be a legendary retard to compare what Elvis did, to what Rachel Dolezal did.

:dig:
An emoticon is the best defense you could muster after looking like a fucking idiot?

"The electric guitar was invented by a white person. Hes [sic] pretending to be white" :lmao:

Cue photo of B. B. King inventing a guitar.....
Pretty fucking pathetic.

You're a moron. People on the right and left are laughing their collective asses off at this story.

LOL and the hits keep coming. :)

This May Be One of the ‘Best Political Photos’ Ever Because of the Book Rachel Dolezal is Holding

White NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal has already had her share of fascinating moments during her brief national whirlwind of irony.

After being outed as “white,” she became the subject of a top-trending Twitter hashtag #AskRachel, as well as countless memes.

It’s not completely clear if this should be added to the colossal list of already famous memes, or if it is one of those things that should have tipped us off that the Spokane, Washington NAACP chapter head was not all she was ‘blacked up to be.’
CHbGLtBWwAA6lmX.jpg

This May Be One of the Best Political Photos Ever Because of the Book Rachel Dolezal is Holding

LOL and the hits keep coming. :)

This May Be One of the ‘Best Political Photos’ Ever Because of the Book Rachel Dolezal is Holding

White NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal has already had her share of fascinating moments during her brief national whirlwind of irony.

After being outed as “white,” she became the subject of a top-trending Twitter hashtag #AskRachel, as well as countless memes.

It’s not completely clear if this should be added to the colossal list of already famous memes, or if it is one of those things that should have tipped us off that the Spokane, Washington NAACP chapter head was not all she was ‘blacked up to be.’
CHbGLtBWwAA6lmX.jpg

This May Be One of the Best Political Photos Ever Because of the Book Rachel Dolezal is Holding
Now thats funny.

why is it "funny"?

You're a moron. People on the right and left are laughing their collective asses off at this story.

Can you explain what's funny about it?

This was your thread -- your title is "Black NAACP Leader Outed as White". I take it you believe you have to be black to be associated with the NAACP?

A white person telling blacks how to act and the NAACP rubber-stamps it. Now, that's priceless.
No stupid. The book is telling people. She didnt write it.

Idiot-savant........no shit....but she is promoting it!
Why wouldnt she promote it dummy? Its a humorous book and actually geared toward people that are not Black. Oh. I forgot you didnt get educated enough to do things like read books.

Forum List

Back