Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

NAACP has announced she has resigned. :)

--- that's a good thing?
To racists its a good thing. That wont stop her from continuing her good work though. This woman is a true asset.

Spokane NAACP - Dear Executive Committee and NAACP... Facebook

"Please know I will never stop fighting for human rights and will do everything in my power to help and assist, whether it means stepping up or stepping down, because this is not about me. It's about justice. This is not me quitting; this is a continuum. It's about moving the cause of human rights and the Black Liberation Movement along the continuum from Resistance to Chattel Slavery to Abolition to Defiance of Jim Crow to the building of Black Wall Street to the Civil Rights and Black Power Movement to the ‪#‎BlackLivesMatter‬ movement and into a future of self-determination and empowerment."

Last edited:
why is it "funny"?

Why do people think Jon Stewart is funny?
Because he is. That doesn't explain why one would find this story funny.

No he is not, which is the point, everyone has a different opinion on what they think is funny. To some this is funny, to some Stewart is funny, I find neither funny.

Yes he is. If he weren't, his show wouldn't have lasted.

Your comparison is misguided.

Perhaps it's the rightwing sense of what's funny that is warped.

You're a moron. People on the right and left are laughing their collective asses off at this story.

I'm hardly a moron. Perhaps you shouldn't measure me by your own limited intellect.

I'm not laughing. And neither is anyone else who isn't a partisan rightwing hack. Most people find it strange and don't understand why she did what she did. Me? I feel sorry for her.

--- that's a good thing?
Too racists its a good thing. That wont stop her from continuing her good work though.

She's white, I'm white...how does that make me a racist? Dumb ass

That's gotta be the most bizarre logical leap I've read since the last Special Ed post ... :dunno:

Well going around calling someone a racist because some idiot got caught pretending to be black isn't real bright. She made her own bed, let her sleep in it.

--- that's a good thing?
Too racists its a good thing. That wont stop her from continuing her good work though.

Because you hate that she has rejected your white race in preference for the Black one. It angers you.

LOL I don't hate anything, toad. I think it's all hilarious. You're the moron calling people racist because some idiot got caught doing something REALLY stupid.

--- that's a good thing?

Because you hate that she has rejected your white race in preference for the Black one. It angers you.

LOL I don't hate anything, toad. I think it's all hilarious. You're the moron calling people racist because some idiot got caught doing something REALLY stupid.
Of course you hate it. :itsok:

--- that's a good thing?

Bitch please, the moron got caught lying, living a lie and it's priceless. A week from now nobody will care about the sorry lying crunt

--- that's a good thing?

Her "preference" is to gain the power of victimhood. It's amazing to me you guys can't see this.

I wonder if she'll go back to being white, or at least not "froing" her hair now.

This is pretty goddamned funny!
Honorary Black woman for life in regards to race. No she will never go back to being white. She rejected that long ago.

LMAO @ "honorary black woman" This is too fucking funny.
Dont be mad. :itsok:

You can go back to ignore, child. It makes no difference to me what so ever. Dumb ass

Bitch please, the moron got caught lying, living a lie and it's priceless. A week from now nobody will care about the sorry lying crunt
Sure. OK.
itsok.gif

Forum List

Back