Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Not really, she created the mess with her deceit, the woman may have had good intentions but she royally screwed up and falsifying records to make gains is wrong.
That still doesnt explain how EWU has her listed as a professor but are now lying and saying she isnt. Its amazing you dont think thats the very definition of irony.

The whole issue is her lying on an employment app. The city of Spokane, EWU, need to decide how to handle her.

When you lie and get caught, you often put your future in other's hands. The NAACP has gotten rid of her and I expect EWU and the city will also rid themselves of her. Then she can get picked up by some liberal organization and move on.

What kind of employment app requires an applicant to be black?

Here we go again... spin cycle...

Speaking of spin cycle, where did I say the applicant had to be black?

Good luck trying to get the dickhead ever to admit he is wrong.

Hey, at least you're no longer alone in being unable to articulate what the point is.

I don't think you thought this through. You kept yammering (three times) about how you were NOT implying the NAACP requires its members to be black, and yet earlier here you said:

If she did it as a way of swindling the NAACP, then I really don't give a fuck.

Oopsies.

The whole issue is her lying on an employment app. The city of Spokane, EWU, need to decide how to handle her.

When you lie and get caught, you often put your future in other's hands. The NAACP has gotten rid of her and I expect EWU and the city will also rid themselves of her. Then she can get picked up by some liberal organization and move on.
You keep deflecting regarding the point I brought up. You said she wasnt a professor. Obviously she is. EWU lied and said she wasnt. What gives?

Call EWU and ask, how the hell would I know? I don't work at or own the university.

It doesn't make a difference, lying on an employment app can get you fired.
You posted the lie. That makes you responsible for explaining it.

I posted a link from a news link that EWU made a statement claiming she wasn't a professor. You posted another source from the EWU website.

I'm not responsible for what others say. Hell, according to you I may be a freedom fighter so all lies are ok.
My link is older than their statement. Obviously they lied about her not being a professor.

You may not be responsible for what they say but if you submit the lie trying to refute my post you need to explain it.

You posted after me and you refuted my claim, so I don't need to explain squat.

She was living her life as a black person. No different than a male living their life as a female. Either both

I'd say that's a hell of a lot different.

How?

I fleshed out the post to elaborate. "Living as a black person" (while white) is crossing cultures. Living as a female (while male, or vice versa) is crossing genders. Much more complex.

Born one xx (race, gender, species, whatever) but believing/living/changing one's appearance to reflect what they "feel" or "believe" they are. Both are complex. Are both sane or are both a little loose in the thinking though?

Obama marked that he was Black. Since he is Black why do you think he feels he was born the wrong skin color.

Because he's half white, so his lie was a lie by omission.
Half white doesnt make you not Black. Your belief that he is lying is pretty stupid.

Half white doesn't make you not white. Your belief that you are smart is pretty absurd.
Actually it does. Black genes are dominant. Of course I'm easily smarter than you.
Amazing how that dominance never translated into technological advancement, the building of advanced civilizations, or geopolitical influence. One wonders where you spear chuckers would be if white people didn't rescue you from the moors of your interminable, primitive, pointless existence.
Dominance has nothing to do with technology. No technology in the world last longer than genes.Those genes introduced whites to civilization and established the foundation that whites needed. If white people had not "rescued" us. We would still be leading the world in areas that matter like education and general civilization without poisoning or having the ability to blow the world apart.

You keep deflecting regarding the point I brought up. You said she wasnt a professor. Obviously she is. EWU lied and said she wasnt. What gives?

Call EWU and ask, how the hell would I know? I don't work at or own the university.

I posted a link from a news link that EWU made a statement claiming she wasn't a professor. You posted another source from the EWU website.

I'm not responsible for what others say. Hell, according to you I may be a freedom fighter so all lies are ok.
My link is older than their statement. Obviously they lied about her not being a professor.

You may not be responsible for what they say but if you submit the lie trying to refute my post you need to explain it.

No you posted in reply to my statement in post #874 stating she was a professor. Get your story straight and stop lying.

Half white doesnt make you not Black. Your belief that he is lying is pretty stupid.

Half white also doesn't make one black, it makes them bi-racial. Claiming anything else is a lie.
It makes you Black if you are half Black.

If you insist that half-white and half-black can be claimed as just black, then it can also be claimed as just white. Both are incorrect. What it makes one is bi-racial, regardless of what one claims.

No it cant be claimed as just white. Black genes are dominant.

Wrong. If you claim a half/half as black you can claim a half/half as white. Regardless of looks, genetic make up is still half and half. obama isn't black, he's bi-racial ... no matter that he 'claims' differently.

Half white also doesn't make one black, it makes them bi-racial. Claiming anything else is a lie.

If you insist that half-white and half-black can be claimed as just black, then it can also be claimed as just white. Both are incorrect. What it makes one is bi-racial, regardless of what one claims.

Wrong. If you claim a half/half as black you can claim a half/half as white. Regardless of looks, genetic make up is still half and half. obama isn't black, he's bi-racial ... no matter that he 'claims' differently.
Wrong. If you have Black in you then you are Black.

She was living her life as a black person. No different than a male living their life as a female. Either both

How?

I fleshed out the post to elaborate. "Living as a black person" (while white) is crossing cultures. Living as a female (while male, or vice versa) is crossing genders. Much more complex.

Born one xx (race, gender, species, whatever) but believing/living/changing one's appearance to reflect what they "feel" or "believe" they are. Both are complex. Are both sane or are both a little loose in the thinking though?

Everyone
adopts appearance changes to reflect what they feel or do, or would like to be. We've noted Elvis adopting black dance moves and enunciation... baseball fans wearing jerseys with a player's name on them... Bo Derek in cornrows... Vanilla Ice with whatever his hangup is...

Here's a guy who's a rich, successful recording artist, songwriter actor ---

tom_waits.jpg

-- None of us really believe Tom Waits is a hobo who lives on the street.

I'm just not seeing a lot of distinction between those and this.

No you posted in reply to my statement in post #874 stating she was a professor. Get your story straight and stop lying.

And then you refuted that post.

With proof you lied. So why did you lie?

Here's the base question:
Why is it so vitally important to split these hairs?

Half white doesn't make you not white. Your belief that you are smart is pretty absurd.
Actually it does. Black genes are dominant. Of course I'm easily smarter than you.
Amazing how that dominance never translated into technological advancement, the building of advanced civilizations, or geopolitical influence. One wonders where you spear chuckers would be if white people didn't rescue you from the moors of your interminable, primitive, pointless existence.
Dominance has nothing to do with technology. No technology in the world last longer than genes.Those genes introduced whites to civilization and established the foundation that whites needed. If white people had not "rescued" us. We would still be leading the world in areas that matter like education and general civilization without poisoning or having the ability to blow the world apart.
Ha ha! You really think you lead the world in education and civilization? White people have ruled the earth for the entire history of man....all the way down to the woman I married ruling my house.

Face it, your race and mine are in the same boat.

Here's the base question:
Why is it so vitally important to split these hairs?
Butthurt.

No, you are bi (or multi) racial. No matter how much you claim otherwise.

Ha ha! You really think you lead the world in education and civilization? White people have ruled the earth for the entire history of man....all the way down to the woman I married ruling my house.

You may hate yourself and your race but I am proud of both of our races.

No, you are bi (or multi) racial. No matter how much you claim otherwise.
No actually i'm not. No white boy tells me what I am and actually expects me to accept it.

With proof you lied.

I did lie, I posted a link to an article, good grief. Last night you posted someone shot 60% from the field and later corrected it to 44%. It didn't mean you lied, it meant you made a mistake. I posted a news story that showed EWU lied.

You may hate yourself and your race but I am proud of both of our races.
I love my race. I love what white people did for my race and yours too. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be back in the motherland living in piss poor poverty in a shanty shack wondering when a Sunni militia warlord is going to wipe out your family. That's what it's like where your race rules.

How?

Everyone
adopts appearance changes to reflect what they feel or do, or would like to be. We've noted Elvis adopting black dance moves and enunciation... baseball fans wearing jerseys with a player's name on them... Bo Derek in cornrows... Vanilla Ice with whatever his hangup is...

Here's a guy who's a rich, successful recording artist, songwriter actor ---

tom_waits.jpg

-- None of us really believe Tom Waits is a hobo who lives on the street.

I'm just not seeing a lot of distinction between those and this.

Not talking about adopting things of other cultures .. like Elvis and black dance moves. Talking about a person who believes they were born into the wrong gender is no different than someone who believes they were born into the wrong skin color ... or species ... or whatever. Either these people are openly accepted for what they 'believe' they are, or these people have something else going on upstairs and need help. All I'm saying is anyone giving this woman grief about her self-identifying as black must also give grief to say, Bruce Jenner re: his gender. Which leads to the interesting question of what is to stop someone from filling out a form with a different race/gender if that's how they 'feel' inside? Who is to say they're wrong? At what point does this all cross the line?

With proof you lied.

I did lie, I posted a link to an article, good grief. Last night you posted someone shot 60% from the field and later corrected it to 44%. It didn't mean you lied, it meant you made a mistake. I posted a news story that showed EWU lied.
Well thats all you had to say in the first place instead of keeping up the charade and deflecting. Thats why I called you a liar. You were going along with the lie.

Forum List

Back