Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Where is it then?

To review: the question was, do you believe the NAACP requires its members to be black?

That's a yes or no. Is it inconvenient?

Of course not, although I would think most heads of chapters aren't crackers.

Then how do you explain your title, "Black NAACP Leader OUTED as White"?

If it's not a requisite qualification --- then what's the "outing"?

The outing is because everyone knew her as black, which is why I referred to her as black in the title. Are you really this retarded?

You really need me to lead you by the hand here?

If NAACP does not require its people to be black -- which you just agreed, they do not (which is correct) --- then how is it an "outing"?

Because she is white. She is not black, she is white, living as black. Thus, when this came to light she was 'outed'.
Thanks man..what a dumbass, right?

Yes I can see you dont know what you are talking about. I dont have to be in any class to see that.

Amazing it goes right over your ahead, but then again as I just pointed out, as a minority you are blind to what's going on here.
One of the fastest ways to rise in the ranks of academia and political activism, is to be an outspoken person who has lived a life of oppression.
This is really what has motivated this woman. Before the cat was let out of the bag, Rachel had a position of power, of importance, a position where the entire left, both minorities, and white liberals, looked up to her, sought her advice, listened to her teachings, and could see her as not only a person who was talking the talk, but was walking it personally as well.
BS. With her wealth of knowledge people would have looked up to her regardless. Youre just upset because of the rejection. Its OK but just know I know.

It's right there in front of you.
I agree. Your resentment is obviously right there in front of me. Thats why I told you I know.

Not a resentment at all, in fact it's almost admiration I now have for her.
I'm really seeing it now, at first, I was totally disgusted with her. I saw nothing more than a white Uncle Tom.
Now however, I'm completely enlightened.
She was able to see where she could manipulate a system, that would allow her to be personally empowered.
Being a woman was one thing, but being a woman of color opened doors unatainable before.
She took the initiative, pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, and became a very important person throughout academia and throughout the local government power structure.
Her future would have been filled with power.
Sounds like a nice fable. I still see that you are full of resentment with her rejection of the white culture as you admitted. If she wanted to manipulate the system she would have just stayed white. White privilege coupled with AA would have put her on top of the world in no time flat. Instead she chose to let people believe she was Black putting many obstacles in her path immediately.

Where is it then?

To review: the question was, do you believe the NAACP requires its members to be black?

That's a yes or no. Is it inconvenient?

The outing is because everyone knew her as black, which is why I referred to her as black in the title. Are you really this retarded?

If NAACP does not require its people to be black -- which you just agreed, they do not (which is correct) --- then how is it an "outing"?

Because she is white. She is not black, she is white, living as black. Thus, when this came to light she was 'outed'.

The question is -- how is this an "outing"?
We already established being black is not a prerequisite. Where's the scandal?

Could it be the feeders of this thread are simply obsessed with skin color? Is that all there is to it?

Did she write her accomplishments?

She is not a professor.

EWU releases statement on Rachel Dolezal Spokane - KXLY.com

FTA:
"Since 2010, Rachel Dolezal has been hired at Eastern Washington University on a quarter by quarter basis as an instructor in the Africana Education program. This is a part-time position to address program needs. Dolezal is not a professor. The University does not feel it is appropriate to comment on issues involving her personal life. The university does not publicly discuss personnel issues."
Thats odd because they have her page up and lists her as a professor.

Professor Rachel Dole al

"holds her Master’s degree from Howard University and is a professor in the Africana Studies Program at Eastern Washington University. Doležal has taught African and African American Art History, African History, African American Culture, The Black Woman’s Struggle, and Intro to Africana Studies at EWU. "

Eastern Washington is pretty to close to idaho and the feral monkeys over there must be trying to sabotage her.

Looks like everyone is distancing themselves from the liar.
Looks like they are resorting to lying in order to do it. Ironic huh?

Not really, she created the mess with her deceit, the woman may have had good intentions but she royally screwed up and falsifying records to make gains is wrong.
That still doesnt explain how EWU has her listed as a professor but are now lying and saying she isnt. Its amazing you dont think thats the very definition of irony.

The whole issue is her lying on an employment app. The city of Spokane, EWU, need to decide how to handle her.

When you lie and get caught, you often put your future in other's hands. The NAACP has gotten rid of her and I expect EWU and the city will also rid themselves of her. Then she can get picked up by some liberal organization and move on.

Imagine having to spin/deflect for this woman.

She wants so badly to be a victim, so look at what she chooses to do.

Yikes. Ugly. Funny, but ugly.

She chose to reject your sordid culture. Dont be mad at her.

She was tired of being portrayed as being nothing more than part of the "white privilege" majority.
Being something else, opens up not only a world where she would be seen as a victim, but a world where her thoughts and feelings are taken more seriously, not only by her peers, but academic employers, and civic leaders.
Had she been able to continue to pull this off, she would have rose in the ranks, not only in the NAACP, but more importantly academia, and in whatever state and munincipality she chose to live in.

"She was tired of being portrayed as being nothing more than part of the "white privilege" majority"
Why don't you explain 'white privilege' to white children living in poverty?
Easy. Laziness. White privilege doesnt come and get you out of the bed and hand you the keys to your new Bentley. You have to work for it. White privilege is access not a guarantee.

You are a pompous gasbag who knows absolutely nothing about poverty..
I work with families who have lost everything because of accidents, illnesses, etc. and they are not lazy. They were caught in circumstances which proved to be beyond their control.
The vicissitudes of life can visit anyone at anytime.
Imagine losing everything and being Black? Stop whining. White people are lazy if they are in poverty.

Professor Rachel Dole al

"holds her Master’s degree from Howard University and is a professor in the Africana Studies Program at Eastern Washington University. Doležal has taught African and African American Art History, African History, African American Culture, The Black Woman’s Struggle, and Intro to Africana Studies at EWU. "

Eastern Washington is pretty to close to idaho and the feral monkeys over there must be trying to sabotage her.

Not really, she created the mess with her deceit, the woman may have had good intentions but she royally screwed up and falsifying records to make gains is wrong.
That still doesnt explain how EWU has her listed as a professor but are now lying and saying she isnt. Its amazing you dont think thats the very definition of irony.

The whole issue is her lying on an employment app. The city of Spokane, EWU, need to decide how to handle her.

When you lie and get caught, you often put your future in other's hands. The NAACP has gotten rid of her and I expect EWU and the city will also rid themselves of her. Then she can get picked up by some liberal organization and move on.

What kind of employment app requires an applicant to be black?

Here we go again... spin cycle...

Amazing it goes right over your ahead, but then again as I just pointed out, as a minority you are blind to what's going on here.
One of the fastest ways to rise in the ranks of academia and political activism, is to be an outspoken person who has lived a life of oppression.
This is really what has motivated this woman. Before the cat was let out of the bag, Rachel had a position of power, of importance, a position where the entire left, both minorities, and white liberals, looked up to her, sought her advice, listened to her teachings, and could see her as not only a person who was talking the talk, but was walking it personally as well.
BS. With her wealth of knowledge people would have looked up to her regardless. Youre just upset because of the rejection. Its OK but just know I know.

I agree. Your resentment is obviously right there in front of me. Thats why I told you I know.

I'm really seeing it now, at first, I was totally disgusted with her. I saw nothing more than a white Uncle Tom.
She was able to see where she could manipulate a system, that would allow her to be personally empowered.
Being a woman was one thing, but being a woman of color opened doors unatainable before.
She took the initiative, pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, and became a very important person throughout academia and throughout the local government power structure.
Sounds like a nice fable. I still see that you are full of resentment with her rejection of the white culture as you admitted. If she wanted to manipulate the system she would have just stayed white. White privilege coupled with AA would have put her on top of the world in no time flat. Instead she chose to let people believe she was Black putting many obstacles in her path immediately.
She did much better as a black than she ever could as a white.

Professor Rachel Dole al

You keep deflecting regarding the point I brought up. You said she wasnt a professor. Obviously she is. EWU lied and said she wasnt. What gives?

Could it be the feeders of this thread are simply obsessed with skin color? Is that all there is to it?

The same as xx person who is gay "comes out" and lets the world know they are gay. In this instance, she didn't chose to be outed, she was found out. Rachel Dolezal is the one obsessed with skin color.

Professor Rachel Dole al

Wait a minute ... if she believes she was born the wrong skin color and self-identifies as black, why can't she fill out black? For that matter, why can't anyone do this?

She did much better as a black than she ever could as a white.
That was funny. I think you meant she did much better for Blacks as she ever could have as a white.

Speaking of spin cycle, where did I say the applicant had to be black?

Wait a minute ... if she believes she was born the wrong skin color and self-identifies as black, why can't she fill out black? For that matter, why can't anyone do this?

Obama did when he filled out the census.

The same as xx person who is gay "comes out" and lets the world know they are gay. In this instance, she didn't chose to be outed, she was found out. Rachel Dolezal is the one obsessed with skin color.

She seems to be. But are not those who actually put time into figuring this out also so obsessed?
What the fuck difference does it make? NAACP does not require its people to be black. We already know that. If it did you could claim a deception.

But it doesn't.

You keep deflecting regarding the point I brought up. You said she wasnt a professor. Obviously she is. EWU lied and said she wasnt. What gives?

Call EWU and ask, how the hell would I know? I don't work at or own the university.

It doesn't make a difference, lying on an employment app can get you fired.

Speaking of spin cycle, where did I say the applicant had to be black?

I already bolded it for you. "Lying on an employment app". It's still sitting there.
You also posted, "falsifying records to make gains". Still waiting on that one too.

Obama did when he filled out the census.
Obama marked that he was Black. Since he is Black why do you think he feels he was born the wrong skin color?

Call EWU and ask, how the hell would I know? I don't work at or own the university.

It doesn't make a difference, lying on an employment app can get you fired.
You posted the lie. That makes you responsible for explaining it.

Forum List

Back