Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Imagine having to spin/deflect for this woman.

She wants so badly to be a victim, so look at what she chooses to do.

Yikes. Ugly. Funny, but ugly.

She chose to reject your sordid culture. Dont be mad at her.

She was tired of being portrayed as being nothing more than part of the "white privilege" majority.
Being something else, opens up not only a world where she would be seen as a victim, but a world where her thoughts and feelings are taken more seriously, not only by her peers, but academic employers, and civic leaders.
Had she been able to continue to pull this off, she would have rose in the ranks, not only in the NAACP, but more importantly academia, and in whatever state and munincipality she chose to live in.
When did she tell you this? Thats not what I read from her statement.

Of course, no one in her shoes would ever admit to this. Probably not even to themselves.
So you admit you really dont know what youre talking about?

You can't see it, because you are already part of the victim class, and are incapable of understanding.

She was tired of being portrayed as being nothing more than part of the "white privilege" majority.
Being something else, opens up not only a world where she would be seen as a victim, but a world where her thoughts and feelings are taken more seriously, not only by her peers, but academic employers, and civic leaders.
Had she been able to continue to pull this off, she would have rose in the ranks, not only in the NAACP, but more importantly academia, and in whatever state and munincipality she chose to live in.

Of course, no one in her shoes would ever admit to this. Probably not even to themselves.

You can't see it, because you are already part of the victim class, and are incapable of understanding.
Yes I can see you dont know what you are talking about. I dont have to be in any class to see that.

You really would think these folks would just avoid the thread and the topic.

Just talk about other stuff.

Wow.

I wondered the same thing about you guys. I wouldnt show how angry i was about her rejecting you.
This is a damaged individual and you're claiming her in a feeble attempt to spin the story in your favor.

Amazing that you'd think that you can get away with this.

A little disappointing. I guess that's how ideology distorts thought processes.

No he is not, which is the point, everyone has a different opinion on what they think is funny. To some this is funny, to some Stewart is funny, I find neither funny.

Yes he is. If he weren't, his show wouldn't have lasted.

Your comparison is misguided.

Perhaps it's the rightwing sense of what's funny that is warped.

You're a moron. People on the right and left are laughing their collective asses off at this story.

I'm hardly a moron. Perhaps you shouldn't measure me by your own limited intellect.

I'm not laughing. And neither is anyone else who isn't a partisan rightwing hack. Most people find it strange and don't understand why she did what she did. Me? I feel sorry for her.

Trust me I've been reading your posts for a few years - you are nothing short of a moron. There is nothing political about this story whatsoever. You are the only poster that is trying to make it political. ..that is because...well..you are a mindless hack.

Then what IS it about? Still waiting on that question about your title here... :eusa_whistle:

I answered your question.

"She was tired of being portrayed as being nothing more than part of the "white privilege" majority"
Why don't you explain 'white privilege' to white children living in poverty?

"She was tired of being portrayed as being nothing more than part of the "white privilege" majority"
Why don't you explain 'white privilege' to white children living in poverty?
Easy. Laziness. White privilege doesnt come and get you out of the bed and hand you the keys to your new Bentley. You have to work for it. White privilege is access not a guarantee.

"But Dolozel, in her TV interview, didn’t hesitate when asked asked if she identified herself as African-American despite her family tree.

“I don’t like the term African-American,” she said. “I prefer black. If it was asked, I would definitely say I do consider myself to be black.”

NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal lied about being black - NY Daily News

Rachel Dolezal (2014) | Talking about her experience as a "black woman"
Rachel Dolezal 2014 Talking about her experience as a black woman part 3 - YouTube

You really would think these folks would just avoid the thread and the topic.

Just talk about other stuff.

Wow.

I wondered the same thing about you guys. I wouldnt show how angry i was about her rejecting you.
This is a damaged individual and you're claiming her in a feeble attempt to spin the story in your favor.

Amazing that you'd think that you can get away with this.

A little disappointing. I guess that's how ideology distorts thought processes.

Why is it amazing I accept her and know I can get away with it? Did you think you controlled what I accepted?

Yes he is. If he weren't, his show wouldn't have lasted.

Your comparison is misguided.

Perhaps it's the rightwing sense of what's funny that is warped.

You're a moron. People on the right and left are laughing their collective asses off at this story.

I'm hardly a moron. Perhaps you shouldn't measure me by your own limited intellect.

I'm not laughing. And neither is anyone else who isn't a partisan rightwing hack. Most people find it strange and don't understand why she did what she did. Me? I feel sorry for her.

Trust me I've been reading your posts for a few years - you are nothing short of a moron. There is nothing political about this story whatsoever. You are the only poster that is trying to make it political. ..that is because...well..you are a mindless hack.

Then what IS it about? Still waiting on that question about your title here... :eusa_whistle:

Where is it then?

To review: the question was, do you believe the NAACP requires its members to be black?

That's a yes or no. Is it inconvenient?

This woman is a gem. More whites need to emulate her spirit.

Spokane NAACP - Dear Executive Committee and NAACP... Facebook

"Please know I will never stop fighting for human rights and will do everything in my power to help and assist, whether it means stepping up or stepping down, because this is not about me. It's about justice. This is not me quitting; this is a continuum. It's about moving the cause of human rights and the Black Liberation Movement along the continuum from Resistance to Chattel Slavery to Abolition to Defiance of Jim Crow to the building of Black Wall Street to the Civil Rights and Black Power Movement to the ‪#‎BlackLivesMatter‬ movement and into a future of self-determination and empowerment."

Sorry lying and misrepresenting myself is not a character value I want to emulate.
I said her spirit. Her spirit is the same as a true freedom fighter.

How do you know? She lies and misrepresents herself. I bet she doesn't even know her own spirit.

This woman is a gem. More whites need to emulate her spirit.

Spokane NAACP - Dear Executive Committee and NAACP... Facebook

"Please know I will never stop fighting for human rights and will do everything in my power to help and assist, whether it means stepping up or stepping down, because this is not about me. It's about justice. This is not me quitting; this is a continuum. It's about moving the cause of human rights and the Black Liberation Movement along the continuum from Resistance to Chattel Slavery to Abolition to Defiance of Jim Crow to the building of Black Wall Street to the Civil Rights and Black Power Movement to the ‪#‎BlackLivesMatter‬ movement and into a future of self-determination and empowerment."

Sorry lying and misrepresenting myself is not a character value I want to emulate.
I said her spirit. Her spirit is the same as a true freedom fighter.

How do you know? She lies and misrepresents herself. I bet she doesn't even know her own spirit.
How do I know? Have you read this womans accomplishments as a freedom fighter? Shes a professor at a university on AA and the Black Diaspora. This woman is a true gem.

Yes I can see you dont know what you are talking about. I dont have to be in any class to see that.

Amazing it goes right over your ahead, but then again as I just pointed out, as a minority you are blind to what's going on here.
One of the fastest ways to rise in the ranks of academia and political activism, is to be an outspoken person who has lived a life of oppression.
This is really what has motivated this woman. Before the cat was let out of the bag, Rachel had a position of power, of importance, a position where the entire left, both minorities, and white liberals, looked up to her, sought her advice, listened to her teachings, and could see her as not only a person who was talking the talk, but was walking it personally as well.

"But Dolozel, in her TV interview, didn’t hesitate when asked asked if she identified herself as African-American despite her family tree.

“I don’t like the term African-American,” she said. “I prefer black. If it was asked, I would definitely say I do consider myself to be black.”

Rachel Dolezal 2014 Talking about her experience as a black woman part 3 - YouTube
Fascinating, because blacks never say what it's like to be black. Much better to have a white woman explain it. LOL

Thanks for linking to this. Raises my admiration for her.

Fascinating, because blacks never say what it's like to be black. Much better to have a white woman explain it. LOL

Just listening to her was painful.

Where is it then?

To review: the question was, do you believe the NAACP requires its members to be black?

That's a yes or no. Is it inconvenient?

Of course not, although I would think most heads of chapters aren't crackers.

Amazing it goes right over your ahead, but then again as I just pointed out, as a minority you are blind to what's going on here.
One of the fastest ways to rise in the ranks of academia and political activism, is to be an outspoken person who has lived a life of oppression.
This is really what has motivated this woman. Before the cat was let out of the bag, Rachel had a position of power, of importance, a position where the entire left, both minorities, and white liberals, looked up to her, sought her advice, listened to her teachings, and could see her as not only a person who was talking the talk, but was walking it personally as well.
BS. With her wealth of knowledge people would have looked up to her regardless. Youre just upset because of the rejection. Its OK but just know I know.

Forum List

Back