TOO FUNNY!....Bush challenges Trump to one-on-one debate!!!!

Trump doesn't appear to have command of the facts, something that would stand out in a 1 against 1 debate. I don't blame him for being a pussy here.

Then again, if he can't even debate Bush 1x1, he'd be toast against Clinton, or anyone where he can't hide behind the volume of debate participants.
let's let Trump take on Hillary, I'd rather see that tomorrow. What say you, is your candidate ready?

Trump doesn't get 8 states ... the door opens rule 40 and the GOP leaves the door open for all the candidates .. the candidates win the electoral votes in their respective state ... Paul wins Kentucky, Christie wins NY etc and the electoral vote for Donnie is diluted down, thus insuring him a loss in the General.

RINOS have horns ...

Trump doesn't get 8 states ... the door opens rule 40 and the GOP leaves the door open for all the candidates .. the candidates win the electoral votes in their respective state ... Paul wins Kentucky, Christie wins NY etc and the electoral vote for Donnie is diluted down, thus insuring him a loss in the General.

RINOS have horns ...
too funny, I love it when the libturds try and make up shit that doesn't include them. Funny stuff. Let's let the Donald take on Hillary tomorrow.

Trump doesn't appear to have command of the facts, something that would stand out in a 1 against 1 debate. I don't blame him for being a pussy here.

Then again, if he can't even debate Bush 1x1, he'd be toast against Clinton, or anyone where he can't hide behind the volume of debate participants.
let's let Trump take on Hillary, I'd rather see that tomorrow. What say you, is your candidate ready?

Can't wait to get past the primaries.

However, I don't have a candidate, I just vote for the person I most agree with, I don't give a fuck about personalities.

Don't count on it. I am a "friend" of Donald Trump's Facebook page. According to Trump, his biggest problem with debating Hillary will be just what exactly to go after her with first because there is so much she has said and done to go after.

Don't count on it. I am a "friend" of Donald Trump's Facebook page. According to Trump, his biggest problem with debating Hillary will be just what exactly to go after her with first because there is so much she has said and done to go after.
he'll have a blast, and I can't wait. Squirmy little hillary.

You're a what?

shelied.jpg

he'll have a blast, and I can't wait. Squirmy little hillary.

Trump: "Your husband is a disaster, he is accused of raping, he's screwed around on his wife and he's a friend of Jeffrey Epstein".

Clinton: "so are you".

RINOS have horns ...
too funny, I love it when the libturds try and make up shit that doesn't include them. Funny stuff. Let's let the Donald take on Hillary tomorrow.

just admit you don't know anything about rule 40.

its ok ... its more complicated than the difference between debt and deficit. Dumbasses are excused.

RINOS have horns ...

its ok ... its more complicated than the difference between debt and deficit. Dumbasses are excused.
I don't care about it. seems you are hoping for it. and what I stated so i am not wrong.

That's what Presidents do... they lie. They're not supposed to tell us the truth. But, I'm far more interested in what they do rather than what they say. The Republicans these days look out for the top 5% or so. If you're one of those I get your support.

RINOS have horns ...

I don't care about it. seems you are hoping for it. and what I stated so i am not wrong.

I could care less what the GOP does to Trump or vice versa. I simply pointed out a possibility. You're the partisan hack who cant find their shoelaces.

RINOS have horns ...

I could care less what the GOP does to Trump or vice versa. I simply pointed out a possibility. You're the partisan hack who cant find their shoelaces.
well good for you that exists no matter who is campaigning. So what? you are just afraid of the Donald. let's let him take on Hillary, tomorrow. You still haven't answered that challenge.

RINOS have horns ...

Huh? Electoral votes? Do you have any way to explain what the heck you are talking about?

That's what Presidents do... they lie. They're not supposed to tell us the truth. But, I'm far more interested in what they do rather than what they say. The Republicans these days look out for the top 5% or so. If you're one of those I get your support.
you obviously you don't get it do you? You don't know who the 5% are do you? funny stuff you stupid libturd,

RINOS have horns ...

Huh? Electoral votes? Do you have any way to explain what the heck you are talking about?

if Trunip doesn't win 8 states the other candidates get to be a part of the election if the GOP exercises rule 40 .. the states they win they get the electoral votes..

if I remember correctly. .. I'll try and find what I read and post it.

nonetheless, it could be a maelstrom come election time.

and of course I didn't remember correctly .. this is close enough.

Officially, it’s Rule 40 in the RNC handbook and it states that any candidate for president “shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states” before their name is presented for nomination at the national convention.

In a scenario with a commanding front-runner, this doesn’t seem like a high threshold to cross. But with the absence of an heir apparent standard-bearer and the most wide open nomination battle in decades looming, some RNC members think Rule 40 could crack open the door to the possibility of a convention floor fight. The theory: If no one candidate has secured eight states, it invites a free-for-all without a reason to get out. Conversely, if multiple candidates garner eight victories and accrue hundreds of delegates, each could claim a right to soldier on. For instance, it isn't inconceivable to think that Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., could dominate the Northeast, with Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. performing well in the South and Gov. Scott Walker, R-Wisc,, racking up victories in the Midwest.

Last edited:
Those that make 200K plus. They will get tax breaks under Trump. You will pay more probably. You don't seem very smart. So, it would be quite surprising if you made that much.

RINOS have horns ...

if Trunip doesn't win 8 states the other candidates get to be a part of the election if the GOP exercises rule 40 .. the states they win they get the electoral votes..

if I remember correctly. .. I'll try and find what I read and post it.

nonetheless, it could be a maelstrom come election time.

and of course I didn't remember correctly .. this is close enough.

Officially, it’s Rule 40 in the RNC handbook and it states that any candidate for president “shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states” before their name is presented for nomination at the national convention.

In a scenario with a commanding front-runner, this doesn’t seem like a high threshold to cross. But with the absence of an heir apparent standard-bearer and the most wide open nomination battle in decades looming, some RNC members think Rule 40 could crack open the door to the possibility of a convention floor fight. The theory: If no one candidate has secured eight states, it invites a free-for-all without a reason to get out. Conversely, if multiple candidates garner eight victories and accrue hundreds of delegates, each could claim a right to soldier on. For instance, it isn't inconceivable to think that Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., could dominate the Northeast, with Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. performing well in the South and Gov. Scott Walker, R-Wisc,, racking up victories in the Midwest.
Oh wow, would you look at the libturd lied. Go figure

Forum List

Back