TOO FUNNY!....Bush challenges Trump to one-on-one debate!!!!

Trump doesn't get 8 states ... the door opens rule 40 and the GOP leaves the door open for all the candidates .. the candidates win the electoral votes in their respective state ... Paul wins Kentucky, Christie wins NY etc and the electoral vote for Donnie is diluted down, thus insuring him a loss in the General.

RINOS have horns ...

Huh? Electoral votes? Do you have any way to explain what the heck you are talking about?

if Trunip doesn't win 8 states the other candidates get to be a part of the election if the GOP exercises rule 40 .. the states they win they get the electoral votes..

if I remember correctly. .. I'll try and find what I read and post it.

nonetheless, it could be a maelstrom come election time.

and of course I didn't remember correctly .. this is close enough.

Officially, it’s Rule 40 in the RNC handbook and it states that any candidate for president “shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states” before their name is presented for nomination at the national convention.

In a scenario with a commanding front-runner, this doesn’t seem like a high threshold to cross. But with the absence of an heir apparent standard-bearer and the most wide open nomination battle in decades looming, some RNC members think Rule 40 could crack open the door to the possibility of a convention floor fight. The theory: If no one candidate has secured eight states, it invites a free-for-all without a reason to get out. Conversely, if multiple candidates garner eight victories and accrue hundreds of delegates, each could claim a right to soldier on. For instance, it isn't inconceivable to think that Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., could dominate the Northeast, with Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. performing well in the South and Gov. Scott Walker, R-Wisc,, racking up victories in the Midwest.
Oh wow, would you look at the libturd lied. Go figure

I corrected myself and was honest enough to do it, and you say I lied.

what's greater, your shoe size or IQ ?

Why would Trump with a current +/- 40% rate, even think about debating Yeb with a +/-3% rate?

Perhaps for the shits and giggles it would bring to the political debate?

CWmsJVnVAAAT3s_.jpg

The Hill ^ | December 28, 2015 | Jonathan Easley
Jeb Bush on Monday challenged Republican front-runner Donald Trump to a one-on-one debate. Speaking to a gathering at the Forum Club in Palm Beach, Fla., Bush was asked by the moderator what he would say to Trump if he were to walk in the room at that moment. “Donald, I’ll take you on one-on-one in a debate, any time, any place,” Bush said. “You name it and I’ll do it.”.......
When will the Rino realize there is no place for him in the conservative ranks, he's just another career politician.
Poach more Rinos

Trump doesn't get 8 states ... the door opens rule 40 and the GOP leaves the door open for all the candidates .. the candidates win the electoral votes in their respective state ... Paul wins Kentucky, Christie wins NY etc and the electoral vote for Donnie is diluted down, thus insuring him a loss in the General.

RINOS have horns ...

Huh? Electoral votes? Do you have any way to explain what the heck you are talking about?

if Trunip doesn't win 8 states the other candidates get to be a part of the election if the GOP exercises rule 40 .. the states they win they get the electoral votes..

if I remember correctly. .. I'll try and find what I read and post it.

nonetheless, it could be a maelstrom come election time.

and of course I didn't remember correctly .. this is close enough.

Officially, it’s Rule 40 in the RNC handbook and it states that any candidate for president “shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states” before their name is presented for nomination at the national convention.

In a scenario with a commanding front-runner, this doesn’t seem like a high threshold to cross. But with the absence of an heir apparent standard-bearer and the most wide open nomination battle in decades looming, some RNC members think Rule 40 could crack open the door to the possibility of a convention floor fight. The theory: If no one candidate has secured eight states, it invites a free-for-all without a reason to get out. Conversely, if multiple candidates garner eight victories and accrue hundreds of delegates, each could claim a right to soldier on. For instance, it isn't inconceivable to think that Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., could dominate the Northeast, with Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. performing well in the South and Gov. Scott Walker, R-Wisc,, racking up victories in the Midwest.
Oh wow, would you look at the libturd lied. Go figure

I corrected myself and was honest enough to do it, and you say I lied.

what's greater, your shoe size or IQ ?
Yes you did after how many demeaning posts, and you want what? Forgiveness?

Why would Trump with a current +/- 40% rate, even think about debating Yeb with a +/-3% rate?

Perhaps for the shits and giggles it would bring to the political debate?

CWmsJVnVAAAT3s_.jpg

The Hill ^ | December 28, 2015 | Jonathan Easley
Jeb Bush on Monday challenged Republican front-runner Donald Trump to a one-on-one debate. Speaking to a gathering at the Forum Club in Palm Beach, Fla., Bush was asked by the moderator what he would say to Trump if he were to walk in the room at that moment. “Donald, I’ll take you on one-on-one in a debate, any time, any place,” Bush said. “You name it and I’ll do it.”.......
When will the Rino realize there is no place for him in the conservative ranks, he's just another career politician.
Poach more Rinos
Hahahaha another libturd trying to forge libturdness on an opponent funny

Trump just posted to his Facebook page that he would accept Bush's challenge to a one-on-one debate with the stipulation that Bush would end his campaign and go home after the debate. Sounds reasonable to me.

Trump just posted to his Facebook page that he would accept Bush's challenge to a one-on-one debate with the stipulation that Bush would end his campaign and go home after the debate. Sounds reasonable to me.

OMG, how did it feel to like that post?

Breaking: Only 3% of Republicans want to see Trump debate Bush one on one, while 42% of Republicans want Trump to continue mocking Jeb and joke about how pretty soon he will be off the end of the debate stage :laugh:

Forum List

Back