Too many cops are getting shot and liberals need to put a stop to it

I think it has more to do with the people getting fed up with being harassed and abused by the cops and lashing out.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
. We have channels found within our law and order to adhere to, and we have to honor and obey the laws of this land. Emotions don't cut it. Allowing a society to operate off emotions instead of on law & order is a huge mistake, and a huge misfortune. Yep the blood of the innocent are at the feet of those who hate America.

I think it has more to do with the people getting fed up with being harassed and abused by the cops and lashing out.

. We have channels found within our law and order to adhere to, and we have to honor and obey the laws of this land. Emotions don't cut it. Allowing a society to operate off emotions instead of on law & order is a huge mistake, and a huge misfortune. Yep the blood of the innocent are at the feet of those who hate America.

Yes, and you 'Conservatives' should realize this. You are the problem

The liberal mainstream repeated the lie that Michael Brown was shot by a cop after putting his hands up:

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie

This lie stirred up anger and hatred, and cops are dead because of this lie.

Yes, liberals are to blame for this and you need to put a stop to this.

No deal. More blacks get shot by cops than cops get shot by blacks. We won't do anything until you reverse these numbers.

Report: More Cops Are Getting Shot and Killed This Year

Liberals, you unleashed the hate with your race-baiting and demagoguery, and now dozens of cops are dead, and the blood is on your hands. Tell your people to stop. This is on you.

Cops are being shot because too many police departments across the country have been gunning down unarmed people and stepping on other people's Constitutional rights and a lot of people have had enough of it. This was the natural direction things were eventually going to go.

We liberals are doing something about it. We have made an offer to the guy in DC who shot up the pizza shop in his personal investigation of the criminal activity going on there. We were thinking about hiring Zimmerman, but he has not demonstrated that he would stand up to anyone with a gun.

Liberals, you unleashed the hate with your race-baiting and demagoguery, and now dozens of cops are dead, and the blood is on your hands. Tell your people to stop. This is on you.

Cops are being shot because too many police departments across the country have been gunning down unarmed people and stepping on other people's Constitutional rights and a lot of people have had enough of it. This was the natural direction things were eventually going to go.
Be a cop for a week...then buy into the media lie about police abuse.

Of course the flooding of the nation with guns has absolutely nothing to do with it. LOL
. Guns don't kill, but a mislead person with a gun dam sure will. Fix the brainwashing or misleading, and the gun is rendered impotent. Due to political correctness, the bad guy's get to keep their illegal guns, and so that's all because of the law abiding citizens keeping theirs ??? The libs are so twisted that they think that they can take our guns in order to keep the bad guy from feeling to bad when he doesn't have one ?

The only people that are responsible are the ones that commit the crime.
I second this. If they can't deal with the consequences, they shouldn't "make things interesting" in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

82551f6e044667f6992e236fe6848ee1.jpg

Be a cop for a week...then buy into the media lie about police abuse.

Media lie? Half of the people shot by police in Georgia are unarmed or shot in the back.

OVER THE LINE: Police shootings in Georgia

That isn't media lie. That is a major problem.

Police have nothing to do with honor, law, or order. It's all about power. I suspect that most cops were picked on in school and now they want revenge.

Forum List

Back