Too many cops are getting shot and liberals need to put a stop to it

Report: More Cops Are Getting Shot and Killed This Year

Liberals, you unleashed the hate with your race-baiting and demagoguery, and now dozens of cops are dead, and the blood is on your hands. Tell your people to stop. This is on you.

Cops are being shot because too many police departments across the country have been gunning down unarmed people and stepping on other people's Constitutional rights and a lot of people have had enough of it. This was the natural direction things were eventually going to go.
Be a cop for a week...then buy into the media lie about police abuse.

Media lie? Half of the people shot by police in Georgia are unarmed or shot in the back.

OVER THE LINE: Police shootings in Georgia

That isn't media lie. That is a major problem.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
. Hard to get away with shooting unarmed innocent people. Are you sure your statement is accurate or are you just running on emotion ??

Liberals, you unleashed the hate with your race-baiting and demagoguery, and now dozens of cops are dead, and the blood is on your hands. Tell your people to stop. This is on you.

Cops are being shot because too many police departments across the country have been gunning down unarmed people and stepping on other people's Constitutional rights and a lot of people have had enough of it. This was the natural direction things were eventually going to go.
Be a cop for a week...then buy into the media lie about police abuse.

Media lie? Half of the people shot by police in Georgia are unarmed or shot in the back.

OVER THE LINE: Police shootings in Georgia

That isn't media lie. That is a major problem.

. Hard to get away with shooting unarmed innocent people. Are you sure your statement is accurate or are you just running on emotion ??

I posted the link. I'm one of those people who has a reason for his beliefs. I question them. Here is a snip from the linked article.

Nearly half the 184 Georgians shot and killed by police since 2010 were unarmed or shot in the back, an Atlanta Journal-Constitution/Channel 2 Action News investigation has found.

Those findings emerged from the most extensive review of police shootings ever undertaken in Georgia, and cast doubt on claims by police that deadly force was always justified. The AJC and Channel 2 reported in October that every police shooting case since 2010 had been deemed lawful in the state’s criminal justice system.

Read the article. Check the linked sources. Don't take my word for it. Check my references. If I'm wrong tell me why and I'll reconsider my beliefs, it would not be the first time and almost certainly won't be the last time.

But don't check the source if you are unwilling to reconsider your beliefs. Don't pretend that your local cops are all that different. They may be a little worse, or a little better, but not much different.

Hard to get away with shooting unarmed innocent people.

And yet they do it all the time. Did you not just hear about the cop in South Carolina who got off for shooting an unarmed man seven times in the back?

Well it appears like this thread didn't go the way you expected. Not surprising to me. But I wonder if you know as much as you think you do about the police. We are taught as children that police are there to serve and protect. But did you know the police themselves argued that they have no constitutional duty to protect anyone? Now that would be shocking enough to most people but the argument won in the Supreme Court.

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

So we can see from the arguments of the police that they don't actually protect us. Perhaps they serve us? Now I don't mean serving us a burger and fries. Are they serving the population? Well if they aren't protecting little girls who's Father promised to kill them, who are they protecting and serving?

When you strip all of that away there isn't much left is there?

11f925dd5969704410e72663940290d6.jpg

Oh yes I know that is from a movie. But sometimes we find truth in the strangest of places.

Hard to get away with shooting unarmed innocent people.

And yet they do it all the time. Did you not just hear about the cop in South Carolina who got off for shooting an unarmed man seven times in the back?
. The guy got off ???.. Heard about the case on the msm/news network, but don't know much about it or South Carolina. Will have to look it up, and see what gives.

Forum List

Back