Too many gay talks for so few gay people.

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
50 Days Into Nationwide Marriage Equality Wedding Photos From All 50 States
It's only been 50 days since the law, legalizing same-sex marriages was passed. However, there are so many talks and gossips on this occasion to be enough for some years.
I understand that homosexuality is biologically determined reality that we have to put up with but I cannot understand why the society has decided to accept the deviant behavior of some 4% of the population. It's not even about those gay marriages, let them all intermarry and forget about it. The problem is that there are too many talks about gays and their marriages as if it was a good half of our society. From these thoughts I get scared.
Especially knowing that about 33% of the population still take homosexuality negatively. Why ain't their opinion and their rights taken in consideration?
tumblr_n5ft30w1kx1qh1wrfo1_500.gif

Society puts up with it for the very same reason they put up with your beliefs. When a man has sex with another man, it doesnt affect anyone else, and when you believe that homosexuality is deviant behavior, it doesnt effect anyone else, so we put up with it. People are allowed to be whatever they want to be, so long as it doesnt hurt anyone else (we all know there are exceptions to every rule, so dont bother pointing them out).

Society puts up with it for the very same reason they put up with your beliefs. When a man has sex with another man, it doesnt affect anyone else, and when you believe that homosexuality is deviant behavior, it doesnt effect anyone else, so we put up with it. People are allowed to be whatever they want to be, so long as it doesnt hurt anyone else (we all know there are exceptions to every rule, so dont bother pointing them out).
I'm happy that their sexual life is not my business. But I don't understand why do we need to have so much of them in the media. Have you noticed that each movie now has a gay character. Each media source writes about gay people almost everyday. Youtube and the analogues are overfilled with gay-vlogs. Like if the whole world was turning around homosexuality. I'm so sick of that. They'd better put more attention on what's really important!

I'm happy that their sexual life is not my business. But I don't understand why do we need to have so much of them in the media. Have you noticed that each movie now has a gay character. Each media source writes about gay people almost everyday. Youtube and the analogues are overfilled with gay-vlogs. Like if the whole world was turning around homosexuality. I'm so sick of that. They'd better put more attention on what's really important!
Well, i definitely dont like it when Hollywood shoe horns a gay or black character into a story for the sake of diversity. That is super annoying.

Society allows it because it is right

In a few years, everyone will wonder what the fuss was all about

Well, i definitely dont like it when Hollywood shoe horns a gay or black character into a story for the sake of diversity. That is super annoying.
Exactly! Those tolertards from CA and D.C. want to brainwash us with their ugly beliefs. So they put their perverting info everywhere possible. So we got our brains softened as they do

"there are so many talks and gossips"

ya mun, so let's make just one more thread to talks more aboot it, ey? :uhoh3:

The anti human rights group from the far reactionary right are counterproductive to their own cause, that's for sure.

At least I'm not screaming from each corner how proud I am to be gay. The terapists may say whatever they want but that really looks like some obsessive-compulsive disorder. Prove me wrong!

50 Days Into Nationwide Marriage Equality Wedding Photos From All 50 States
It's only been 50 days since the law, legalizing same-sex marriages was passed. However, there are so many talks and gossips on this occasion to be enough for some years.
I understand that homosexuality is biologically determined reality that we have to put up with but I cannot understand why the society has decided to accept the deviant behavior of some 4% of the population. It's not even about those gay marriages, let them all intermarry and forget about it. The problem is that there are too many talks about gays and their marriages as if it was a good half of our society. From these thoughts I get scared.
Especially knowing that about 33% of the population still take homosexuality negatively. Why ain't their opinion and their rights taken in consideration?
tumblr_n5ft30w1kx1qh1wrfo1_500.gif
Look at it this way, many of our best authors, actors, composers, singers, scientists, architects and businessmen are gay. When you look at the enormous contribution that comes of the gays and the very tiny contribution that come from uneducated white right wingers, I would much rather support the gays. Any thinking person would. The one thing that white right wingers do best is breed. You got to give them that.

At least I'm not screaming from each corner how proud I am to be gay. The terapists may say whatever they want but that really looks like some obsessive-compulsive disorder. Prove me wrong!

that wasn't you with the screwdriver fixing floats at the gay parade..??

19bbxfgv9p6kcjpg.jpg

Last edited:

I don't have to prove you wrong. You claim that there are too many "gay talks" and that they are all obsessive-compulsive. That is your claim to prove.

Yeah, there is a lot of publicity around gays now. Considering the huge advances they have made in recent years, it is news. That will fall off as it becomes old hat. Fighting against it is part of what keeps it in the news. Let'em be who they are and quit whining. That will change the volume of news stories.

and wot would the terapist tink of your obsessive-compulsive anti gay obsession...? :eusa_shhh:

Once perversion and degeneracy are accepted as normal behavior, there is no end to what depravity will be accepted. Even dissecting babies and selling their body parts becomes an accepted commercial practice.

Once perversion and degeneracy are accepted as normal behavior, there is no end to what depravity will be accepted. Even dissecting babies and selling their body parts becomes an accepted commercial practice.

It has been an accepted practice longer than gay rights.

Once the baby is aborted, the rest is mostly irrelevant. Unless you plan to require the women to have a funeral service for their aborted fetus, disposal of the remains is something that can either do some good or be treated like garbage.

When you look at the enormous contribution that comes of the gays
True, the world would be a dull place without hair dressers and interior decorators. ..... :cool:
How British WWII hero Alan Turing saved our world - IrishCentral.com

Gay code-breaking WWII hero pardoned by U.K.

7 LGBT CEOs You Should Know Diversity Best Practices

The 10 Greatest Gay Composers Mardi Gras Special

What are white southerners famous for besides slavery and lynchings?

Forum List

Back