Too Stupid to Secretary of State

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The finding that Hillary was too stupid to understand the papers she signed on becoming SOS (what a fitting acronym) so now she should be promoted? I did a literal LOL when I read the FBI statement. It was the most polite way of calling a woman a brainless bimbo I have ever seen. I wonder how long it will take for the Hillary backers to parse that statement and realize that this is the greatest negative campaign ad fodder perhaps in history.

too stupid to make a complete sentence.

It seems Stupid and Ruthless wins Elections.

Again, it is the Elitists who can do no wrong.

The finding that Hillary was too stupid to understand the papers she signed on becoming SOS (what a fitting acronym) so now she should be promoted? I did a literal LOL when I read the FBI statement. It was the most polite way of calling a woman a brainless bimbo I have ever seen. I wonder how long it will take for the Hillary backers to parse that statement and realize that this is the greatest negative campaign ad fodder perhaps in history.

Either really stupid or wickedly smart. You should never underestimate the Clinton's, and I don't necessarily mean that in a negative way. When you call her stupid, you really don't make yourself look very intelligent, except to lowly educated cons.

Still doesn't deter the fact she is an incompetent lying bitch. That is not qualified to be president.

You really should give her more credit. I mean according to a lot of you, you believe she has dodged justice more times than Al Capone.

Excellent comparison
Al Capone, huh? Maybe Hiliary will start making trips to Sicily and explore her roots. Capone could be her icon and a progenitor. Never can tell.

What's really funny is Hillary is running after Deutsche Bank has been tagged as a Lehman moment waiting for a time to happen. Maybe her goal is to out McCain McCain.

Still doesn't deter the fact she is an incompetent lying bitch. That is not qualified to be president.

You really should give her more credit. I mean according to a lot of you, you believe she has dodged justice more times than Al Capone.

Excellent comparison

So THAT'S why she celebrates Valentine's Day!!!

She must be very thankful for her opponent, no doubt the Democrats are.

I suggest that anyone who is planning to vote for hiLIARy try her tactic of being stupid and and saying it was just a mistake and everybody else does it;

- don't pay your taxes
- don't pay your traffic tickets
- drive while drunk
- jaywalk across busy intersections
- forge a few checks
- don't pay your mortgage

Let the Middle Class Anarchy begin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full disclosure I'm libertarian as in I got tired of Paul after working in his 88 campaign.

Forum List

Back