Top 10 Scientific Proofs of God’s Existence

not so, science hinges at the moment of singularity that is the passage of the cyclical bb. that moment, transfer from one or the other matter and energy would be indefinable force - what bing refers to as undetectable. is their nothing.
You are speaking gibberish. Which is why you don't have a link to support anything you are claiming.

bb is a cyclical event, eternal for their occurrence -

conducted by the metaphysical forces (and the spiritual content that arises through those events).
Most cyclical models of the bb have been disproven. I do not know of a single cyclical model that has any credence with the astrophysics community.

Do you have a link to such a model?

I don't watch videos here as a reply, if it's a real scientific proof of how the universe started, you should be able to find a proper science site... But you can't because we can't yet see all the way back to the BB, and equations or whatever are simply theories, which is ok, because that's all we have right now, guesses.

I don't watch videos here as a reply, if it's a real scientific proof of how the universe started, you should be able to find a proper science site... But you can't because we can't yet see all the way back to the BB, and equations or whatever are simply theories, which is ok, because that's all we have right now, guesses.
You mean you don't watch videos that prove you are wrong. :)

Most cyclical models of the bb have been disproven. I do not know of a single cyclical model that has any credence with the astrophysics community.

Do you have a link to such a model?

boomerang theory - matters finite angle of trajectory returns it to the origin at singularity. without changing direction.

the matter of the cyclical bb to revert back to energy travels at a finite angle of trajectory that at the same time without changing direction returns to the point of origin for recompaction back into energy to complete the cycle ...

boomerang theory - matters finite angle of trajectory returns it to the origin at singularity. without changing direction.

the matter of the cyclical bb to revert back to energy travels at a finite angle of trajectory that at the same time without changing direction returns to the point of origin for recompaction back into energy to complete the cycle ...
Do you have a citation for that?

Do you have a citation for that?

from one of your diagrams -

1644964758832.png

the celestial bodies are wrapping themselves back to their origin - and will do so without changing direction, along a finite angle of trajectory. compressing back to energy and a new moment of singularity as a cyclical event. the boomerang theory.

from one of your diagrams -

View attachment 601817

the celestial bodies are wrapping themselves back to their origin - and will do so without changing direction, along a finite angle of trajectory. compressing back to energy and a new moment of singularity as a cyclical event. the boomerang theory.
Which is not a citation for your boomerang theory. Do you have a citation for your boomerang theory?

Forum List

Back