Top 30 murder cities 2014..with political party of mayor...guess which party dominates?

Acceptance is the first part of recovery from the liberal mental disease...

Good for you! Now continue with the other 11 steps and maybe someday you'll stop blaming your failures on liberals. You are from the Party of Personal Responsibility, right?

This list is the top 30, then add in Chicago...and the other democrat run hell holes and you have the top 50 or so.....

Keep thinking that.

Wtf, read post 2, Dipweed.

I did. Your point?

Point's up there, Dumbfuck. Before you got here. Can't think of a rebuttal?

Acceptance is the first part of recovery from the liberal mental disease..

You dumb fucks keep voting for democrat mayors and this is what you get douche bag.

I don't even live in a city, Dipstick.
But I know a Causation Fallacy when I see one. And I saw one as soon as I read this title.

But do go on -- WHAT is "what you get"?

Yet you were so fast to apologize for dumb fucks who vote for democrats?

Quit trying to bullshit jerk off.

Yes..the blog links to the list...and adds the name of the mayor and the political party...and of the 30...29 are run by democrats....

The Top Thirty Murder Cities In The U.s. | Extrano's Alley, more than a gun blog

Here are the top 30 murder cities for 2014, in reverse order,

We have taken the liberty to add the Mayor’s name and political party affiliation to the city name. With that…

Rank City, and Mayor:
30 Baton Rouge, LA. Melvin “Kip” Holden (D)

29 Youngstown, OH. Hohn A. McNally (D)

28 San Bernardino, CA -Mayor R. Carey Davis (D)

27 Oakland, CA Mayro, Libby Scaaf (D)

26 Barberton, OH Mayor William Judge (D)

25 Poughkeepsie, NY Mayor John C. Tkazyik (R)

24 Cincinnati, OH John Cranley (D)

23 Petersburg, VA Mayor W. Howard Myers (D)

22 Wilmington, DE Mayor Dennis P. Williams (D)

21 York, PA Mayor Mayor Kim Bracey (D)

20 East Palo Alto, CA Manager James Keene (D)

19 Jackson, MS Mayor Tony Yarber (D)

18 Wilkes-Barre, PA Mayor Thomas M. Leighton (D)

17 Birmingham, AL Mayor William Bell (D)

16 East Point, GA Mayor Jannquell Peters (D)

15 East Chicago, IN Mayor Anthony Copeland (D)

14 Compton, CA Mayor Aja Brown (D)

13 Baltimore, MD Mayor Stephanie C. Rawlings-Blake (D)

11 Harvey, IL Mayor Eric J. Kellogg (D)

10 Newark, NJ Mayor Ras Baraka (D)

9 New Orleans, LA Mayor Mitch Landrieu (D)

8 Trenton, NJ Mayor Eric Jackson (D)

7 Detroit, MI Mayor Mike Duggan (D)

6 Flint, MI Mayor Dayne Walling (D)

5 Saginaw, MI Mayor Dennis Browning (D)

4 Chester, PA Mayor John Linder (D)

3 Gary, IN Mayor Karen M. Freeman-Wilson (D

2 Camden, NJ Mayor Dana Redd (D)

1 East St. Louis, IL Mayor Emeka-Jackson Hicks (D)
What ever happened to "the only person responsible for gun deaths is the person doing the shooting"?

Democrat policies on law enforcement and crime allow bad guys who do the shooting to keep getting out of jail.....so you have the guy responsible for gun crimes getting out of jail in under 3 years, and then murdering people.....democrats hate cops, and are lenient with violent sociopaths....why? They are messed up in the head.....and the people who keep voting to give them power are just as messed up....

Didn't think anyone could cover so many clichés in a single post.

I did. Your point?

Point's up there, Dumbfuck. Before you got here. Can't think of a rebuttal?

Acceptance is the first part of recovery from the liberal mental disease..

You dumb fucks keep voting for democrat mayors and this is what you get douche bag.

I don't even live in a city, Dipstick.
But I know a Causation Fallacy when I see one. And I saw one as soon as I read this title.

But do go on -- WHAT is "what you get"?

Yet you were so fast to apologize for dumb fucks who vote for democrats?

Quit trying to bullshit jerk off.

Go fuck yourself Shirley. I said nothing about who votes for anybody -- I called out a fallacy.
Don't like it? Change your diaper, little man.

Good for you! Now continue with the other 11 steps and maybe someday you'll stop blaming your failures on liberals. You are from the Party of Personal Responsibility, right?

This thread is about faliures of democrat run cities and morons who vote for them... Another apologizing ass hole..

:asshole:

This thread is about faliures of democrat run cities and morons who vote for them...

Failure to spellcheck, incorrect modifier. I'd give it a B-.

Another apologizing ass hole..

You're not apologizing, but in all other respects, I wouldn't disagree with your characterization.

Keep thinking that.

I did. Your point?

Point's up there, Dumbfuck.

Between your subjective ears, perhaps.
Btw, all those Democrat run cities are what drive the economy. You're welcome.

If you mean in food stamp sells and free Obama phones...than yeah.....we agree. :thup:

This thread is about faliures of democrat run cities and morons who vote for them... Another apologizing ass hole..

No, this thread is about a rightwing nitwit too stupid and ignorant to know the 'premise' of his moronic thread fails as a fallacy – and those on the right who agree with him are equally stupid and ignorant.

I did. Your point?

If you mean in food stamp sells and free Obama phones...than yeah.....we agree. :thup:
Well red states lead in food stamps. I don't know about Obamaphones.

You like all those aircraft carriers? Thank New York, Chicago, LA, etc.

No, this thread is about a rightwing nitwit too stupid and ignorant to know the 'premise' of his moronic thread fails as a fallacy – and those on the right who agree with him are equally stupid and ignorant.
Do you have a point to make?

Tge democrat party has used and abused black people for their vote. They're waking up.
Yup that's why there are so many black republicans serving in state legislatures and so embarrassingly few black Democrats serving in state legislatures.

Hmm wait, did I get that right?

I did. Your point?

What's an Obama phone?

I did. Your point?

Just when I thought this thread couldn't contain any more Stupid:

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

Federal eligibility for SNAP is limited to those with gross incomes up to 130 percent of the federal poverty line. Participants must further show a net income of less than or equal to 100 percent of the poverty line and are subject to an asset test. Able-bodied adults without dependents may only receive three months of benefits during any three year period if they are not working a minimum of 20 hours per week or participating in a training program.

The myth of the modern welfare queen

In the interests of accuracy, you might want to change your avatar:

100976246-yl0YmN5oKzGYG0im_r.530x298.jpg

Not that anyone here believes you're really anything more than a snotty adolescent white boy.

I did. Your point?

Well red states lead in food stamps. I don't know about Obamaphones.

You like all those aircraft carriers? Thank New York, Chicago, LA, etc.

Sorry Schoolio.....had to check the facts because it sounds like typical progressive made up bullshit. Sure enough...I'm right.

Among the highest snap states.....Blue States like New York...Maine..., New Mexico, Vermont, Pennsylvania....Oregon...to name a few. Sorry.....your post = Fail. Try again. :(

imrs.php

It's bad enough to be stupid enough to hang a thread on an association fallacy...
It's a whole 'nother level of Stupid to have that fallacy demonstrated right to your face --- and then go on re-running it.

Forum List

Back