Top 30 murder cities 2014..with political party of mayor...guess which party dominates?

Between your subjective ears, perhaps.
Btw, all those Democrat run cities are what drive the economy. You're welcome.

If you mean in food stamp sells and free Obama phones...than yeah.....we agree. :thup:
Well red states lead in food stamps. I don't know about Obamaphones.

You like all those aircraft carriers? Thank New York, Chicago, LA, etc.

Sorry Schoolio.....had to check the facts because it sounds like typical progressive made up bullshit. Sure enough...I'm right.

Among the highest snap states.....Blue States like New York...Maine..., New Mexico, Vermont, Pennsylvania....Oregon...to name a few. Sorry.....your post = Fail. Try again. :(

imrs.php

:rofl: "among"...

He completely forgets to mention... Sleaziana.. Mississippi... Arkinsaww... Tennessee... Kentucky... Al-Abama....

plus he got Vermont wrong. Pennsylvania too.

The next thing to do is to check the demographics of those states with high use of food stamps. I dare you!

Some people will go to unbelievable lengths to absolve themselves of any responsibility for their failures. Pogo is the best example I can think of to illustrate that indisputable fact.

Um... I'm not the one who "failed" here Gummo. That would be the OP.
No wonder he ran away.
There is no failure here.
These are raw statistics.

The failure isn't in the statistics. I didn't even bother to check them -- that's irrelevant.
The failure is right up there in the title --- "guess which party dominates". Causation fallacy. As I demonstrated immediately in post 2.

Most violent cities -- run by Democrats.
Least violent cities -- run by Democrats.
Poorest cities -- run by Democrats
Richest cities -- run by Democrats.
Snowiest cities --- run by Democrats
Rainiest cities -- run by Democrats.
Driest cities -- run by Democrats.
Cloudiest cities -- run by Democrats.
Sunniest cities -- run by Democrats.
Most cities with the letter L -- run by Democrats.
Cities with the highest registrations of Dodge Caravans -- run by Democrats.
Cities with the lowest registrations of Dodge Caravans -- run by Democrats.

Stop me when you start to see a pattern.
You are making excuses.
Period.

The DP dominates ALL CITIES EVERYWHERE, Stupid. It's because they organized at that level a long time ago. ....

You would have a point if indeed EVERY CITY only has Democrat Mayors, but that is not the case. New York only recently had over a decade of Republican mayors and they had low crime rates with it. Only since the Democrats got that communist fucktard in the mayors office has crime started climbing once again.

Plainly having a Democrat mayor is a causal factor in having high crime rates and that is for the simple reason that ALL of them have been crooks themselves, the Chicago Daily Machine being the latest example.

"Top 30 murder cities 2014..with political party of mayor...guess which party dominates?"

Guess whose thread fails as a post hoc fallacy.

Lol, and yet when you read of surveys where some linkage between smoking and lung cancers is based on a 50% increase in lung cancer rates of smokers over non-smokers, do you say it is statistically significant or are not batting an eye in taking the Cigarette manufacturers defense?

The simple fact is that if you get a large data set, say 50 people who died in water, and 50 of those 50 had water in their lungs, then that is statisticaly significant unlike one person of 2 known cases who got food poisoning at a local wedding when they ate some poached eggs.

Having 29 of 30 is a statistically significant rate, dude that implies some causal relationship. The honest question is why is there this correlation, not the knee-jerk defensive claim of logical fallacies, roflmao.

Some people will go to unbelievable lengths to absolve themselves of any responsibility for their failures. Pogo is the best example I can think of to illustrate that indisputable fact.

Um... I'm not the one who "failed" here Gummo. That would be the OP.
No wonder he ran away.
There is no failure here.
These are raw statistics.

The failure isn't in the statistics. I didn't even bother to check them -- that's irrelevant.
The failure is right up there in the title --- "guess which party dominates". Causation fallacy. As I demonstrated immediately in post 2.

Most violent cities -- run by Democrats.
Least violent cities -- run by Democrats.
Poorest cities -- run by Democrats
Richest cities -- run by Democrats.
Snowiest cities --- run by Democrats
Rainiest cities -- run by Democrats.
Driest cities -- run by Democrats.
Cloudiest cities -- run by Democrats.
Sunniest cities -- run by Democrats.
Most cities with the letter L -- run by Democrats.
Cities with the highest registrations of Dodge Caravans -- run by Democrats.
Cities with the lowest registrations of Dodge Caravans -- run by Democrats.

Stop me when you start to see a pattern.
You are making excuses.
Period.

"Excuses" --- for what?
I demonstrated a blatant fallacy. There IS NO excuse for it.
Especially since it's been pointed out trillions of times before. Trillions I tell ya.

Forum List

Back