Top 30 murder cities 2014..with political party of mayor...guess which party dominates?

More current food stamp data. You can throw Michigan is the Blue State shithole category.

feb-13-thurs-use-after-feb-11-population-receiving-snap-benefits.png

If I were a conservative on this board I 'd lobby to pull your map posting privileges.

So another idiot who can't read a map....or are you now saying New York, Maine, Michigan, Oregon and New Mexico are blue states?

Fucking morons.....:lol:

I'm saying the deep south is deep six'd according to your post.

If that is your point it is deeply racist. You do understand that...right?

Nope. But your name combined with your avatar demonstrates you shouldn't be calling others racist.

More current food stamp data. You can throw Michigan is the Blue State shithole category.

feb-13-thurs-use-after-feb-11-population-receiving-snap-benefits.png

If I were a conservative on this board I 'd lobby to pull your map posting privileges.

So another idiot who can't read a map....or are you now saying New York, Maine, Michigan, Oregon and New Mexico are blue states?

Nope

Figured. What a racist shit. :( I guess since the highest concentration of blacks in America is in the deep south they don't deserve snap benefits? Why are you singling out poor blacks.

Nope

Figured. What a racist shit. :( I guess since the highest concentration of blacks in America is in the deep south they don't deserve snap benefits? Why are you singling out poor blacks.

Like Arizona? You tell me what is racist, WellfareQueen.

Minneapolis is still a great city. If you don't like it, I'm pretty sure the people in Minneapolis would agree with me that you can go fuck yourself. :thup:

:fu:

I lived in Minneapolis for 6 years. It sucks.....
Sounds like you suck.

OOOoooooo....feel the burn! :lol:
If I lived somewhere I hated for 6 years, I'd feel pretty stupid for doing so.

Unlike a stoner loser.....I've made really good money in my career. :D Minneapolis is the corporate headquarters of United Healthcare. And yeah.....my salary was worth the six years I was stationed in Ice Station Zebra.

The good news for you Schoolio.....your minimum wage job at Chuck-e-Cheese is Nation-wide. :thup:
Lol bragging on an internet forum...

:rofl:

Not in Urban centers like Detroit....Chicago, Baltimore and many other cities in Blue States.
You truly are ridiculous.
Baltimore is a sewer. Minneapolis is a sewer. Minneapolis democrats are responsible for thousands of Somali immigrants. Minneapolis was a great city. The democrats have turned it into a sewer. Go ahead and defend that. Asshole.

Minneapolis is still a great city. If you don't like it, I'm pretty sure the people in Minneapolis would agree with me that you can go fuck yourself. :thup:

Sounds like you suck.
Get the hell out of here, you filthy leftist propaganda parrot. Minneapolis is a sewer.

Baltimore is a sewer. Minneapolis is a sewer. Minneapolis democrats are responsible for thousands of Somali immigrants. Minneapolis was a great city. The democrats have turned it into a sewer. Go ahead and defend that. Asshole.

"Sewer"? Ever been to Honolulu?

Minneapolis has been run by DFL, with a couple of unaffiliated, since 1961. Except for one four-year term, Republicans haven't run Minneapolis since 1945. When did "democrats" [sic] "turn it into a sewer"? Are you 110 years old?
Somalis are taking it over. Minneapolis is the district of Keith Ellison, a filthy Muslim.
Aaaaaaand turns out Sally Vater's an uninformed racist. Oh well. I'm sure no one is surprised.
Why am I a racist?
Interesting fact: if you have to ask someone why you are a racist... you're probably a racist.

Hint: "Somalis are taking it over" and "Keith Ellison, a filthy Muslim"
You still haven't proven why I'm a racist. Keith Ellison is a filthy Muslim and a liar. That doesn't make me a racist.

Sounds like you suck.

Unlike a stoner loser.....I've made really good money in my career. :D Minneapolis is the corporate headquarters of United Healthcare. And yeah.....my salary was worth the six years I was stationed in Ice Station Zebra.

The good news for you Schoolio.....your minimum wage job at Chuck-e-Cheese is Nation-wide. :thup:

Sounds like you suck.
Get the hell out of here, you filthy leftist propaganda parrot. Minneapolis is a sewer.

I for one am not surprised you live in a sewer.

Minneapolis has been run by DFL, with a couple of unaffiliated, since 1961. Except for one four-year term, Republicans haven't run Minneapolis since 1945. When did "democrats" [sic] "turn it into a sewer"? Are you 110 years old?
Somalis are taking it over. Minneapolis is the district of Keith Ellison, a filthy Muslim.
Aaaaaaand turns out Sally Vater's an uninformed racist. Oh well. I'm sure no one is surprised.
Why am I a racist?
Interesting fact: if you have to ask someone why you are a racist... you're probably a racist.

You still haven't proven why I'm a racist. Keith Ellison is a filthy Muslim and a liar. That doesn't make me a racist.

Just a bigot.

Why am I a racist?

Just a bigot.
Yeah, everyone is a racist, homophobic bigot, huh. You're weak.

Sounds like you suck.

Sounds like you suck.

I for one am not surprised you live in a sewer.
I don't. I left Minneapolis years ago. Why don't you move there and live in the Somali neighborhood. Trash belongs with trash.

My suggestion to those minorities... move to a blue state. They are clearly much better off.

Not in Urban centers like Detroit....Chicago, Baltimore and many other cities in Blue States.

How would you know about his personal hygiene?
And wtf does a Congresscritter have to do with running a city?
They work in Washington, in Congress. You know that, right?

I did. Your point?

Point's up there, Dumbfuck.

Between your subjective ears, perhaps.
Btw, all those Democrat run cities are what drive the economy. You're welcome.

I see. Detroit drives the economy. Got it.
Way more so than Bumfuck, Mississippi.

Please post your comparable economic studies of Detroit v. Bumfuck. We'll wait.

Point's up there, Dumbfuck.

Jackson Mississippi's GDP last year was $27 billion. Detroit's was $218 billion.

http://www.usmayors.org/metroeconomies/2013/201311-report.pdf

Jackson Mississippi's GDP last year was $27 billion. Detroit's was $218 billion.

Bumfuck is not spelled with a "J". I see you changed the parameters of the test. Fail.

Bumfuck is not spelled with a "J". I see you changed the parameters of the test. Fail.
Jackson is the top grossing city in Mississippi. I wanted the state to have a fair shot.

And I certainly think the label of Bumfuck applies perfectly to it and most other cities/towns in Mississippi.

Jackson is the top grossing city in Mississippi. I wanted the state to have a fair shot.

And I certainly think the label of Bumfuck applies perfectly to it and most other cities/towns in Mississippi.

Possibly. Never been there. I have been to the People's Republic of Maryland, however.

Possibly. Never been there. I have been to the People's Republic of Maryland, however.
I'm sure they don't miss you.

Forum List

Back