Top 30 murder cities 2014..with political party of mayor...guess which party dominates?

That same color code doesn't show Vermont or Pennsylvania as you said.
But it does show Mississippi, Sleaziana, Al-Abama, Arkansas, Tennesee, Kentucky and West Virginia.

Somehow you fergot to mention all that.

Wave bye-bye to yer credibility score
toilet.gif

Pay fucking attention. :D The statement was only red states maxed out snap benefits. It was a lie. Proved false. Got it? :thup:
Lol that wasn't the statement, but even more LOL is that if it WAS, you've done nothing but help prove it right! :rofl:

No Schoolio...there's lots of Blue states too. And you either were wrong or you lied. Personally....I think you were just talking out of your ass. :)
Red. States. Have. The. Highest. Participation. Rate. For. Food. Stamps.

There is that clear? Am I being clear guys? Is there something confusing about the way I'm phrasing this?

So are you suggesting no poor ass minorities live there? And how come you can not stick to the topic of the thread?
Oh the white supremacist argument. We're really getting into the gutter here folks.

Some people will go to unbelievable lengths to absolve themselves of any responsibility for their failures. Pogo is the best example I can think of to illustrate that indisputable fact.

Um... I'm not the one who "failed" here Gummo. That would be the OP.
No wonder he ran away.
There is no failure here.
These are raw statistics.

The failure isn't in the statistics. I didn't even bother to check them -- that's irrelevant.
The failure is right up there in the title --- "guess which party dominates". Causation fallacy. As I demonstrated immediately in post 2.

Most violent cities -- run by Democrats.
Least violent cities -- run by Democrats.
Poorest cities -- run by Democrats
Richest cities -- run by Democrats.
Snowiest cities --- run by Democrats
Rainiest cities -- run by Democrats.
Driest cities -- run by Democrats.
Cloudiest cities -- run by Democrats.
Sunniest cities -- run by Democrats.
Most cities with the letter L -- run by Democrats.
Cities with the highest registrations of Dodge Caravans -- run by Democrats.
Cities with the lowest registrations of Dodge Caravans -- run by Democrats.

Stop me when you start to see a pattern.

Pay fucking attention. :D The statement was only red states maxed out snap benefits. It was a lie. Proved false. Got it? :thup:
Lol that wasn't the statement, but even more LOL is that if it WAS, you've done nothing but help prove it right! :rofl:

No Schoolio...there's lots of Blue states too. And you either were wrong or you lied. Personally....I think you were just talking out of your ass. :)

There is that clear? Am I being clear guys? Is there something confusing about the way I'm phrasing this?

That is not what you said.....and your revisionist point is false.
Are you drinking? Is the site not letting you view my original post about this?

So are you suggesting no poor ass minorities live there? And how come you can not stick to the topic of the thread?
Oh the white supremacist argument. We're really getting into the gutter here folks.

It is concerning that you single out Red States with very high minority populations (i.e. Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama). Are you proposing minorities in Red States be denied snap benefits?

Last edited:
Some people will go to unbelievable lengths to absolve themselves of any responsibility for their failures. Pogo is the best example I can think of to illustrate that indisputable fact.

No wonder he ran away.

The failure isn't in the statistics. I didn't even bother to check them -- that's irrelevant.
The failure is right up there in the title --- "guess which party dominates". Causation fallacy. As I demonstrated immediately in post 2.

It's not quite as extreme as you make it out...but fairly close.

Bye, Bye GOP Mayors?

Is the Republican mayor an endangered species? Saying so for sure would be futile, but they are certainly rare in America’s biggest cities these days. Of the nation’s 35 most populous cities, 28 have Democratic mayors and 22 have had them for a very long time.

Define what you meant by "lead" as plenty of Blue

It is concerning that you single out Red States with very high minority populations (i.e. Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama). Are you proposing minorities in Red States be denied snap benefits?
My suggestion to those minorities... move to a blue state. They are clearly much better off and don't need food stamps.

Probably because red states have the shittiest policies and laws in America.

No wonder he ran away.

Link?

My suggestion to those minorities... move to a blue state. They are clearly much better off.

Not in Urban centers like Detroit....Chicago, Baltimore and many other cities in Blue States.

My suggestion to those minorities... move to a blue state. They are clearly much better off and don't need food stamps.

Ignorance is bliss ...

Stupid fuck...

What fucking states are pulling in all the jobs idiot?

Still don't want to stay on topic do you?

No wonder he ran away.

It's not quite as extreme as you make it out...but fairly close.

Bye, Bye GOP Mayors?

Is the Republican mayor an endangered species? Saying so for sure would be futile, but they are certainly rare in America’s biggest cities these days. Of the nation’s 35 most populous cities, 28 have Democratic mayors and 22 have had them for a very long time.

Yeah I've used that link before. It says the same thing I've been saying since I got here.

A longer list of the most populous cities here gives the same results --- can't paste it here.

Bottom line, cities are run by Democrats. Whether they're succeeding or failing or in between. Cherrypicking like the OP did to try to make a specious point is ... specious.

My suggestion to those minorities... move to a blue state. They are clearly much better off.

Not in Urban centers like Detroit....Chicago, Baltimore and many other cities in Blue States.
Lol I see you're completely shifting the argument now. Though you're still wrong. What should we compare between "urban centers" in blue states versus red states? We already know what happens with food stamps. What should we try next... median income?

Ignorance is bliss ...

Stupid fuck...

What fucking states are pulling in all the jobs idiot?

Still don't want to stay on topic do you?
You're the one who changed topics in the first place nutter.

What states are pulling in the jobs? I don't know why don't you pull up a map of what states are doing the most hiring?

You truly are ridiculous.

Baltimore is a sewer. Minneapolis is a sewer. Minneapolis democrats are responsible for thousands of Somali immigrants. Minneapolis was a great city. The democrats have turned it into a sewer. Go ahead and defend that. Asshole.

Baltimore is a sewer. Minneapolis is a sewer. Minneapolis democrats are responsible for thousands of Somali immigrants. Minneapolis was a great city. The democrats have turned it into a sewer. Go ahead and defend that. Asshole.

Minneapolis is still a great city. If you don't like it, I'm pretty sure the people in Minneapolis would agree with me that you can go fuck yourself. :thup:

:fu:

Minneapolis is still a great city. If you don't like it, I'm pretty sure the people in Minneapolis would agree with me that you can go fuck yourself. :thup:

I grew up there. Lived there for 30 years. Go fuck yourself, propaganda parrot. It was a great city. It's a sewer since democrats imported thousands of somalis. Here's your democrat party in Minneapolis.

Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out at Democratic Party Caucus in Minneapolis [Updated]

"Sewer"? Ever been to Honolulu?

Minneapolis has been run by DFL, with a couple of unaffiliated, since 1961. Except for one four-year term, Republicans haven't run Minneapolis since 1945. When did "democrats" [sic] "turn it into a sewer"? Are you 110 years old?

I grew up there. It was a great city. It's a sewer since democrats imported thousands of somalis. Here's your democrat party in Minneapolis.

Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out at Democratic Party Caucus in Minneapolis [Updated]
Is that why crime stats are so low these days?

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Minneapolis-Minnesota.html

"Sewer"? Ever been to Honolulu?

Minneapolis has been run by DFL, with a couple of unaffiliated, since 1961. Except for one four-year term, Republicans haven't run Minneapolis since 1945. When did "democrats" [sic] "turn it into a sewer"? Are you 110 years old?
Somalis are taking it over. Minneapolis is the district of Keith Ellison, a filthy Muslim.

Forum List

Back