Top 30 murder cities 2014..with political party of mayor...guess which party dominates?

Acceptance is the first part of recovery from the liberal mental disease...

Good for you! Now continue with the other 11 steps and maybe someday you'll stop blaming your failures on liberals. You are from the Party of Personal Responsibility, right?
Tge democrat party has used and abused black people for their vote. They're waking up.
Yup that's why there are so many black republicans serving in state legislatures and so embarrassingly few black Democrats serving in state legislatures.

Hmm wait, did I get that right?
Republicans don't believe in handouts for votes. The democrat party propaganda machine with free housing and food has bribed the blacks for years. Many black people expect to be taken care of because they have been for generations. Surely, you're aware of black families on the democrat plantations in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, etc living on welfare for generations. Have a baby, get a raise. Why do you think Planned Parenthood clinics are located in the ghetto?

Point's up there, Dumbfuck.

Between your subjective ears, perhaps.
Btw, all those Democrat run cities are what drive the economy. You're welcome.

If you mean in food stamp sells and free Obama phones...than yeah.....we agree. :thup:
Well red states lead in food stamps. I don't know about Obamaphones.

You like all those aircraft carriers? Thank New York, Chicago, LA, etc.

Sorry Schoolio.....had to check the facts because it sounds like typical progressive made up bullshit. Sure enough...I'm right.

Among the highest snap states.....Blue States like New York...Maine..., New Mexico, Vermont, Pennsylvania....Oregon...to name a few. Sorry.....your post = Fail. Try again. :(

imrs.php
Are you stupid? Look at that map again.

If you mean in food stamp sells and free Obama phones...than yeah.....we agree. :thup:

Sorry Schoolio.....had to check the facts because it sounds like typical progressive made up bullshit. Sure enough...I'm right.

Among the highest snap states.....Blue States like New York...Maine..., New Mexico, Vermont, Pennsylvania....Oregon...to name a few. Sorry.....your post = Fail. Try again. :(

imrs.php

:rofl: "among"...

He completely forgets to mention... Sleaziana.. Mississippi... Arkinsaww... Tennessee... Kentucky... Al-Abama....

plus he got Vermont wrong. Pennsylvania too.

Good for you! Now continue with the other 11 steps and maybe someday you'll stop blaming your failures on liberals. You are from the Party of Personal Responsibility, right?
Tge democrat party has used and abused black people for their vote. They're waking up.
Yup that's why there are so many black republicans serving in state legislatures and so embarrassingly few black Democrats serving in state legislatures.

Hmm wait, did I get that right?
Republicans don't believe in handouts for votes. The democrat party propaganda machine with free housing and food has bribed the blacks for years. Many black people expect to be taken care of because they have been for generations. Surely, you're aware of black families on the democrat plantations in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, etc living on welfare for generations. Have a baby, get a raise. Why do you think Planned Parenthood clinics are located in the ghetto?
Oh. You are fully aware of this because you're a black person living in the inner city, right?

I did. Your point?

What's an Obama phone?

You have the gall to say a poster is a hack?

God Damn pogo ...

Obamaphone Lady REMIX:

The democrat party has used and abused black people for their vote. They're waking up.
You and others on the right who believe this rot are the only ones who need to wake up.

I did. Your point?

What's an Obama phone?
Another ridiculous rightwing lie.

The democrat party has used and abused black people for their vote. They're waking up.
You and others on the right who believe this rot are the only ones who need to wake up.
Instead of whining, why don't you make a point and back it up with something.

^I love people who jump in at the end of a thread and don't have a clue what's going on. :rofl:

imrs.php
Clearly this is rhetorical.

What's an Obama phone?

God Damn pogo ...

Obamaphone Lady REMIX:

Here republicunts, have some egg on your face:
The Obama Phone?

imrs.php

imrs.php

It's color coded for progressive morons so even you idiots should be able to read it. See New York? Maine? Oregon? New Mexico? See the color. See the funny numbers. Got it now? All voted for Obama.

Jesus....fucking retards....:lol:

You've all seen the black lady who is a prime example of ghetto education bragging about her Obama phone. Well, here is a white guy from Idaho bragging about his Obama chainsaw. At least he can make a living and buy his own food with it.

imrs.php

It's color coded for progressive morons so even you idiots should be able to read it. See New York? Maine? Oregon? New Mexico? See the color. See the funny numbers. Got it now? All voted for Obama.

Yeah never mind Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia. 5 of those top the list btw.

And nvm that 7 of the top 8 states with the least food stamp participation voted for Obama.

Wow Welfarequeen. You look really stupid right now.

What's an Obama phone?

God Damn pogo ...

Obamaphone Lady REMIX:

The Obama Phone?

Where did that ignorant indoctrinated democrat slave get the crazy idea Obama gave her that phone? She got that idea from democrat propaganda parrots who want her to believe Obama cares about her so she'll vote for him.

More current food stamp data. You can throw Michigan is the Blue State shithole category.

feb-13-thurs-use-after-feb-11-population-receiving-snap-benefits.png

imrs.php

imrs.php

That same color code doesn't show Vermont or Pennsylvania as you said.
But it does show Mississippi, Sleaziana, Al-Abama, Arkansas, Tennesee, Kentucky and West Virginia.

Somehow you fergot to mention all that.

Wave bye-bye to yer credibility score
toilet.gif

What's an Obama phone?

God Damn pogo ...

Obamaphone Lady REMIX:

The Obama Phone?

Where did that ignorant indoctrinated democrat slave get the crazy idea Obama gave her that phone? She got that idea from democrat propaganda parrots who want her to believe Obama cares about her so she'll vote for him.

Wow what a total shift in strategy! I guess you have to do that when your ass has been handed to you by smarter people.

Forum List

Back