Top 30 murder cities 2014..with political party of mayor...guess which party dominates?

If you mean in food stamp sells and free Obama phones...than yeah.....we agree. :thup:
Well red states lead in food stamps. I don't know about Obamaphones.

You like all those aircraft carriers? Thank New York, Chicago, LA, etc.

Sorry Schoolio.....had to check the facts because it sounds like typical progressive made up bullshit. Sure enough...I'm right.

Among the highest snap states.....Blue States like New York...Maine..., New Mexico, Vermont, Pennsylvania....Oregon...to name a few. Sorry.....your post = Fail. Try again. :(

imrs.php
Are you stupid? Look at that map again.

It's color coded for progressive morons so even you idiots should be able to read it. See New York? Maine? Oregon? New Mexico? See the color. See the funny numbers. Got it now? All voted for Obama.

Jesus....fucking retards....:lol:
Yeah never mind Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia. 5 of those top the list btw.

And nvm that 7 of the top 8 states with the least food stamp participation voted for Obama.

Wow Welfarequeen. You look really stupid right now.

You said they were all red states. Either you're stupid or you lied. I proved you wrong. Admit it and move on. I already have. :lol:

If you mean in food stamp sells and free Obama phones...than yeah.....we agree. :thup:

Sorry Schoolio.....had to check the facts because it sounds like typical progressive made up bullshit. Sure enough...I'm right.

Among the highest snap states.....Blue States like New York...Maine..., New Mexico, Vermont, Pennsylvania....Oregon...to name a few. Sorry.....your post = Fail. Try again. :(

imrs.php

imrs.php

It's color coded for progressive morons so even you idiots should be able to read it. See New York? Maine? Oregon? New Mexico? See the color. See the funny numbers. Got it now? All voted for Obama.

That same color code doesn't show Vermont or Pennsylvania as you said.
But it does show Mississippi, Sleaziana, Al-Abama, Arkansas, Tennesee, Kentucky and West Virginia.

Somehow you fergot to mention all that.

Wave bye-bye to yer credibility score
toilet.gif

Pay fucking attention. :D The statement was only red states maxed out snap benefits. It was a lie. Proved false. Got it? :thup:

Yeah I know that -- it was a trap.
The poster exposed himself as a dishonest hack purveying mythology. Actually it was Bush who signed that Lifeline bill. "Obamaphone" is a mythological waste product of the Right Wingnut Limblobian propaganda machine. Those who employ the term display the depth of their ignoramitude. Cat's out of the bag now.

Gullible's Travels...

imrs.php

imrs.php

But it does show Mississippi, Sleaziana, Al-Abama, Arkansas, Tennesee, Kentucky and West Virginia.

toilet.gif

Pay fucking attention. :D The statement was only red states maxed out snap benefits. It was a lie. Proved false. Got it? :thup:
Lol that wasn't the statement, but even more LOL is that if it WAS, you've done nothing but help prove it right! :rofl:

What's an Obama phone?

You have the gall to say a poster is a hack?

God Damn pogo ...

Obamaphone Lady REMIX:

Here republicunts, have some egg on your face:
The Obama Phone?

Where did that ignorant indoctrinated democrat slave get the crazy idea Obama gave her that phone? She got that idea from democrat propaganda parrots who want her to believe Obama cares about her so she'll vote for him.

Wow what a total shift in strategy! I guess you have to do that when your ass has been handed to you by smarter people.

Democrats run education on their plantations. This woman is a prime example of liberal big city education on The democrat plantation. Keep the slave dumb, house her and feed her, then make sure she votes democrat.

imrs.php

imrs.php

toilet.gif

Lol that wasn't the statement, but even more LOL is that if it WAS, you've done nothing but help prove it right! :rofl:

No Schoolio...there's lots of Blue states too. And you either were wrong or you lied. Personally....I think you were just talking out of your ass. :)

imrs.php

imrs.php

toilet.gif

Uh -- I'm reading "red states lead in food stamps". It's right there quoted in your own post.
Not sure how you morph that into "only red states max out snap benefits", whatever that means.

imrs.php

toilet.gif

No Schoolio...there's lots of Blue states too. And you either were wrong or you lied. Personally....I think you were just talking out of your ass. :)
Red. States. Have. The. Highest. Participation. Rate. For. Food. Stamps.

There is that clear? Am I being clear guys? Is there something confusing about the way I'm phrasing this?

imrs.php

imrs.php

toilet.gif

Uh -- I'm reading "red states lead in food stamps". Not sure how you morph that into "only red states max out snap benefits", whatever that means.

Plenty of Blue States as well...(New York, Maine, Oregon, Michigan.....New Mexico). The statement was misleading at best which I proved. :)

imrs.php

imrs.php

toilet.gif

Uh -- I'm reading "red states lead in food stamps". It's right there quoted in your own post.
Not sure how you morph that into "only red states max out snap benefits", whatever that means.
Thank you! :clap:

imrs.php

toilet.gif

There is that clear? Am I being clear guys? Is there something confusing about the way I'm phrasing this?

That is not what you said.....and your revisionist point is false.

Some people will go to unbelievable lengths to absolve themselves of any responsibility for their failures. Pogo is the best example I can think of to illustrate that indisputable fact.

Um... I'm not the one who "failed" here Gummo. That would be the OP.
No wonder he ran away.
There is no failure here.
These are raw statistics.
I would be more willing to walk though a section of Chester PA or Saginaw MI than I would the entirety of Washington DC save for Georgetown, NW Dc or the Capitol District...The rest of DC is a crime infested shithole......Ever been to a National's game....Nationals Park is in Southwest DC..If it weren't for the place crawling with cops before during an after the games, the criminals would run wild over the fans.

imrs.php

toilet.gif

Uh -- I'm reading "red states lead in food stamps". Not sure how you morph that into "only red states max out snap benefits", whatever that means.

Plenty of Blue States as well...(New York, Maine, Oregon, Michigan.....New Mexico). The statement was misleading at best which I proved. :)
Lol no it wasn't. Far more red states have high rates of food stamps, including the top 5, which perfectly illustrates the ORIGINAL STATEMENT that "red states lead in food stamps."

:thanks:

More current food stamp data. You can throw Michigan is the Blue State shithole category.

feb-13-thurs-use-after-feb-11-population-receiving-snap-benefits.png

If you really want to dig this causation fallacy even deeper by associating this map with electoral votes --- then you're shooting yourself in the foot here. You got twice as many "red" states as "blue" in the heaviest. Go ahead -- count 'em up.

Shoulda quit while you were less behind.

imrs.php

imrs.php

toilet.gif

Define "lead."

toilet.gif

That is not what you said.....and your revisionist point is false.
Are you drinking? Is the site not letting you view my original post about this?

More current food stamp data. You can throw Michigan is the Blue State shithole category.

feb-13-thurs-use-after-feb-11-population-receiving-snap-benefits.png

If you really want to dig this causation fallacy even deeper by associating this map with electoral votes --- then you're shooting yourself in the foot here. You got twice as many "red" states as "blue" in the heaviest. Go ahead -- count 'em up.

Shoulda quit while you were less behind.
I don't think there's any use in arguing with him. I'm gonna head over to another thread and talk some more with Mr. H about carpet munching. :thup:

imrs.php

toilet.gif

So are you suggesting no poor ass minorities live there? And how come you can not stick to the topic of the thread?

Forum List

Back