Top 30 murder cities 2014..with political party of mayor...guess which party dominates?

My suggestion to those minorities... move to a blue state. They are clearly much better off.

Not in Urban centers like Detroit....Chicago, Baltimore and many other cities in Blue States.
You truly are ridiculous.
Baltimore is a sewer. Minneapolis is a sewer. Minneapolis democrats are responsible for thousands of Somali immigrants. Minneapolis was a great city. The democrats have turned it into a sewer. Go ahead and defend that. Asshole.

"Sewer"? Ever been to Honolulu?

Minneapolis has been run by DFL, with a couple of unaffiliated, since 1961. Except for one four-year term, Republicans haven't run Minneapolis since 1945. When did "democrats" [sic] "turn it into a sewer"? Are you 110 years old?
Somalis are taking it over. Minneapolis is the district of Keith Ellison, a filthy Muslim.
Aaaaaaand turns out Sally Vater's an uninformed racist. Oh well. I'm sure no one is surprised.

My suggestion to those minorities... move to a blue state. They are clearly much better off.

Not in Urban centers like Detroit....Chicago, Baltimore and many other cities in Blue States.
Baltimore is a sewer. Minneapolis is a sewer. Minneapolis democrats are responsible for thousands of Somali immigrants. Minneapolis was a great city. The democrats have turned it into a sewer. Go ahead and defend that. Asshole.

Minneapolis has been run by DFL, with a couple of unaffiliated, since 1961. Except for one four-year term, Republicans haven't run Minneapolis since 1945. When did "democrats" [sic] "turn it into a sewer"? Are you 110 years old?
Somalis are taking it over. Minneapolis is the district of Keith Ellison, a filthy Muslim.

Another not-racist wingnut.

Aaaaaaand turns out Sally Vater's an uninformed racist. Oh well. I'm sure no one is surprised.
Why am I a racist?

Democrats also built Detroit. And kept it alive. And are bringing it back.
Oh my god. If democrats were successful with Detroit, then why are they bringing it back? Dumb ass.
Detroit was very successful once. You'd be an idiot not to admit that. And if I recall, it was republicans who wanted America's auto industry to die a few years ago. You wanted it to die right Sally Vater?

Why am I a racist?
Interesting fact: if you have to ask someone why you are a racist... you're probably a racist.

Hint: "Somalis are taking it over" and "Keith Ellison, a filthy Muslim"

Define what you meant by "lead" as plenty of Blue
It is concerning that you single out Red States with very high minority populations (i.e. Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama). Are you proposing minorities in Red States be denied snap benefits?

Minneapolis is still a great city. If you don't like it, I'm pretty sure the people in Minneapolis would agree with me that you can go fuck yourself. :thup:

:fu:

I lived in Minneapolis for 6 years. It sucks.....

Minneapolis is still a great city. If you don't like it, I'm pretty sure the people in Minneapolis would agree with me that you can go fuck yourself. :thup:

Sounds like you suck.

More current food stamp data. You can throw Michigan is the Blue State shithole category.

feb-13-thurs-use-after-feb-11-population-receiving-snap-benefits.png

If I were a conservative on this board I 'd lobby to pull your map posting privileges.

So another idiot who can't read a map....or are you now saying New York, Maine, Michigan, Oregon and New Mexico are blue states?

Fucking morons.....:lol:

Sounds like you suck.

OOOoooooo....feel the burn! :lol:

Sounds like you suck.

If I lived somewhere I hated for 6 years, I'd feel pretty stupid for doing so.

More current food stamp data. You can throw Michigan is the Blue State shithole category.

If I were a conservative on this board I 'd lobby to pull your map posting privileges.

So another idiot who can't read a map....or are you now saying New York, Maine, Michigan, Oregon and New Mexico are blue states?

^ Still doesn't get it.

^ Still doesn't get it.

That lots of Blue states max out food stamp benefits..... Yeah, I get it. :)

Democrats also built Detroit. And kept it alive. And are bringing it back.
Oh my god. If democrats were successful with Detroit, then why are they bringing it back? Dumb ass.
Detroit was very successful once. You'd be an idiot not to admit that. And if I recall, it was republicans who wanted America's auto industry to die a few years ago. You wanted it to die right Sally Vater?

You are a moron, they could have gone threw bankruptcy just like American Airlines, they weren't going anywhere.

Just like a typical brain dead liberal. No matter how many times something is explained to you ( it was all about the Bailing out the Union pensions)

You will still not comprehend it.

Also Detroit was once the richest city in America and the Democrats and Unions fucked it all up, the South was traditionally poor and they are the ones now becoming the manufacturing power house, all the over sea car company's are moving there and you can't fucking handle it.

I'm saying the deep south is deep six'd according to your post.

^ Still doesn't get it.

^ Still doesn't get it.

That lots of Blue states max out food stamp benefits..... Yeah, I get it. :)
I feel bad for you at this point. Please don't use those maps to support your argument in real life. Just ignore the topic if you can.

Sounds like you suck.

If I lived somewhere I hated for 6 years, I'd feel pretty stupid for doing so.

Unlike a stoner loser.....I've made really good money in my career. :D Minneapolis is the corporate headquarters of United Healthcare. And yeah.....my salary was worth the six years I was stationed in Ice Station Zebra.

The good news for you Schoolio.....your minimum wage job at Chuck-e-Cheese is Nation-wide. :thup:

I'm saying the deep south is deep six'd according to your post.

If that is your point it is deeply racist. You do understand that...right?

Forum List

Back