Top cancer charity apologizes for using word 'cervix' instead of trans-friendly 'front hole'

Nah. I’m smart enough not to buy your libtardarion.

Youre not smart enough to grasp that the cervix is the bottom of a uterus an organ which males don’t have.

Sucks to be you.
Maybe you should try honesty and not lie about claims I have never made. You lying fuck stick

Seriously?

Unfortunately, yes. And again, caving in to these people just encourages them to continue. Only when Cisco Systems told Jesse Jackson to pound sand did his grift finally end, after decades of Jackson playing the same game old shakedown game.

Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.

A top cancer charity has apologized for using the word 'cervix' instead of trans-friendly 'front hole.'
The Canadian Cancer Society, which is run by philanthropist Andrea Seale, acknowledged the LGBTQ+ community on a webpage dedicated to cervical cancer, under the page's 'words matter' section.
The non-profit said that 'many' non-binary people and transgender men have 'mixed feelings' or 'feel distanced' from the term cervix.
'We recognize that many trans men and non-binary people may have mixed feelings about or feel distanced from words like "cervix",' the statement said.
'You may prefer other words, such as “front hole.” We recognize the limitations of the words we’ve used while also acknowledging the need for simplicity. Another reason we use words like “cervix” is to normalize the reality that men can have these body parts too.'

Babylon Bee, right?

People’s experiences vary greatly and no two people feel the same. I doubt my experiences at age 25 were anything like yours. Does that mean you didn’t experience what it is like to be 25 ?
nonsequitur.jpg

That is biological sex. Now you just need to educate on gender an you’ll be a better person than you are now
You’re ignorant.

a
: SEX sense 1a
the feminine gender

b
: the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex

Maybe you should try honesty and not lie about claims I have never made. You lying fuck stick
Oh poor scumbag. Youre all upset that I have exposed your dishonesty and ignorance.

You persist in conflating the newish leftarded notion of “gender identity” with sex.

A biological male is always a male even if he feels like a she. Gender identity doesn’t alter sex. Neither does gender conforming surgery.

I’m sorry you’re retarded. And I’m happy I taught you a new term you fuckstick. 👍

Oh poor scumbag. Youre all upset that I have exposed your dishonesty and ignorance.

You persist in conflating the newish leftarded notion of “gender identity” with sex.

A biological male is always a male even if he feels like a she. Gender identity doesn’t alter sex. Neither does gender conforming surgery.

I’m sorry you’re retarded. And I’m happy I taught you a new term you fuckstick. 👍
Why do you write such stupidity

Forum List

Back