Top cancer charity apologizes for using word 'cervix' instead of trans-friendly 'front hole'

So are you one of those people who like a scrotum kick because it’s a sexual gratification thing or one who finds it painful and to be avoided at all cost, even men have different experiences on the example you posted
:laughing0301: :rofl: :laugh:

Choad Humiliated ^ gets its sexual gratification from being kicked in its nuts.

Last edited:
Bullshit a person can identify as they choose and live that experience. No two people experience life the same way. There is no one experience that a man or woman has

Now we're getting somewhere.

I agree, a person can identify as they choose, and live the experience of a man claiming to be a woman.

But, he can't experience what it's like to be a woman.

Now we're getting somewhere.

I agree, a person can identify as they choose, and live the experience of a man claiming to be a woman.

But, he can't experience what it's like to be a woman.
And you can’t say he doesn’t experience it as there is no one experience that defines a woman

And you can live it as a man, woman, man who claims to be a woman, or woman who claims to be a man.

Glad we cleared that up.
And then tell people about what it’s like as. Whatever you want to identify with because that is your experience. You don’t get to invalidate someone’s experience because you don’t think they have it

it’s good knowing I’m a better person than you will ever be.
Screenshot_20240610-213554-255.png

And then tell people about what it’s like as. Whatever you want to identify with because that is your experience. You don’t get to invalidate someone’s experience because you don’t think they have it

You don't get to re-define what a man and woman are, and tell me something I know isn't true.

It don't work that way.

I have experience also.

So are you one of those people who like a scrotum kick because it’s a sexual gratification thing or one who finds it painful and to be avoided at all cost, even men have different experiences on the example you posted
"Feelings" cannot be objectively, scientifically quantified, therefore are BULLSHIT.

Since you mention pain, that is also a relative and subjective experience.

You haven't the first fucking notion of what you're blabbering about, and you invocation of nearly every logical fallacy available shows it.

Forum List

Back