Top cancer charity apologizes for using word 'cervix' instead of trans-friendly 'front hole'

You don't get to re-define what a man and woman are, and tell me something I know isn't true.

It don't work that way.

I have experience also.
Ok that’s your experience it doesn’t mean someone else can’t have a different experience that is just as valid. There is no experience that defines what it’s like to live as a man or woman it differs from person to person

Well you have already proven yourself full of shit and not that smart. So of course you made another mistake in life
And their birth certificate has proven they are Male or Female...their statement otherwise is as irrelevant as you believe mine is.

Welcome to the wonderful world of reality!

Ok that’s your experience it doesn’t mean someone else can’t have a different experience that is just as valid. There is no experience that defines what it’s like to live as a man or woman it differs from person to person

All men and women live different lives, that's true.

But, you yourself have proclaimed that MEN and WOMEN do exist, so.

The rest is mind games.

When all your other points failed you resorted to Grammar Nazi as your last chance. I feel sorry for you
Except, all of my points have been spot on.

You’re just too ignorant and brain dead to grasp that.

Also, there’s this:

Your ability to punctuate is horrendous. Accept that fact.

One and the same.

The best you can ever do is be a man that ACTS like a woman. Or a woman who acts like a man.
They are not the same the sooner you recognize that the better you will be and understanding people different than yourself

All men and women live different lives, that's true.

But, you yourself have proclaimed that MEN and WOMEN do exist, so.

The rest is mind games.
Like playing the mind game of saying this person or that person doesn’t know what it like and be…..

Or are those mind games different

Except, all of my points have been spot on.

You’re just too ignorant and brain dead to grasp that.

Also, there’s this:

Your ability to punctuate is horrendous. Accept that fact.
My horrendous punctuation may make me a bad speller your denial of gender makes you a bad person. And wrong

Forum List

Back