Top cancer charity apologizes for using word 'cervix' instead of trans-friendly 'front hole'

A woman cannot have prostate cancer. A woman has no prostate (or dick). Apparently - hold onto your hat - a Trans-woman is not really a woman!!!!!
Only a brainwashed cultist thinks a man can become a woman.

America.

If you're a mom and you take your daughter into a woman's restroom, and there is a naked democrat dude inside, blame people like this.

If you're daughter loses a sporting match to a dude, blame the democrats around you.

Wait till you see what democrats like this will support in a year or 2.
Again with you and wanting to see kids in the restroom you’re allowing your kink to show.

Seriously?

Unfortunately, yes. And again, caving in to these people just encourages them to continue. Only when Cisco Systems told Jesse Jackson to pound sand did his grift finally end, after decades of Jackson playing the same game old shakedown game.

Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.

A top cancer charity has apologized for using the word 'cervix' instead of trans-friendly 'front hole.'
The Canadian Cancer Society, which is run by philanthropist Andrea Seale, acknowledged the LGBTQ+ community on a webpage dedicated to cervical cancer, under the page's 'words matter' section.
The non-profit said that 'many' non-binary people and transgender men have 'mixed feelings' or 'feel distanced' from the term cervix.
'We recognize that many trans men and non-binary people may have mixed feelings about or feel distanced from words like "cervix",' the statement said.
'You may prefer other words, such as “front hole.” We recognize the limitations of the words we’ve used while also acknowledging the need for simplicity. Another reason we use words like “cervix” is to normalize the reality that men can have these body parts too.'

Whoever Controls Language Controls Thought

Only "heterosexuality" is a sexuality, and that word itself is redundant. People who disagree with that have come too late to the criticism of these imaginary and irrational terms.

"Homosexual" is a contradiction in terms, and no more valid that "pedosexual," which is this language-mangling trend is allowed to continue, expect to be coming down the dyke pike.

The purpose of these distortions is to make people feel, "I have my sexuality; they have theirs. I wouldn't want them to take away my sexual rights, so why should we take away theirs?"

I don’t have any issue with race being fluid. Age is like biological sex. Species, well you identify as a jackass so there is that

How is age different than gender?

It's all about how you "feel", right?

Hell, at least I've actually experienced 35 and know what it feels like.

How can anyone believe that a person "feels like" something they have never and could never experience?

You're a sheep. A follower. Never thinking for yourself...just follow the bandwagon for the "current thing".

If the next "current thing" is you can identify as any age or species or inanimate object... they'll ring the bell and you'll salivate.

What a loser.

How is age different than gender?

It's all about how you "feel", right?

Hell, at least I've actually experienced 35 and know what it feels like.

How can anyone believe that a person "feels like" something they have never and could never experience?

You're a sheep. A follower. Never thinking for yourself...just follow the bandwagon for the "current thing".

If the next "current thing" is you can identify as any age or species or inanimate object... they'll ring the bell and you'll salivate.

What a loser.
Were you not loved enough as a child. You don’t have to be stuck on stupid all the time you can evolve on issues and change your perspective over time. I used to think like you, then I realized I may not be right and experienced life talked to people different than me and actually listened to them. You too can become a better person if you are willing to do the same

Were you not loved enough as a child. You don’t have to be stuck on stupid all the time you can evolve on issues and change your perspective over time. I used to think like you, then I realized I may not be right and experienced life talked to people different than me and actually listened to them. You too can become a better person if you are willing to do the same

And if you talked to Al Queda, would you come around to their way of thinking? How about Hamas? Or Russians like Putin?

If you want to live a delusion that men are women and women are men...you have a constitutional right to your delusion...as long as you don't try to force me to play along with that nonsense.

And if you talked to Al Queda, would you come around to their way of thinking? How about Hamas? Or Russians like Putin?

If you want to live a delusion that men are women and women are men...you have a constitutional right to your delusion...as long as you don't try to force me to play along with that delusion.
No one is forcing you to be a decent person. You’re able to be the hate filled bigot you have always been.

No one is forcing you to be a decent person. You’re able to be the hate filled bigot you have always been.
Men are not and cannot be women.

Women are not and cannot be men.

No matter how many times you claim there are five lights, sane, honest people will keep telling you there are only four. Not because they are bigoted against that fifth light... but only because that fifth light doesn't exist... Just like the man can't become a woman.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F82e33030-2950-47c2-beb2-ac7acae5ef06_245x193.gif

Men are not and cannot be women.

Women are not and cannot be men.

No matter how many times you claim there are five lights, sane, honest people will keep telling you there are only four. Not because they are bigoted against that fifth light... but only because that fifth light doesn't exist... Just like the man can't become a woman.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F82e33030-2950-47c2-beb2-ac7acae5ef06_245x193.gif
You’re talking biological sex not gender. You need to try and understand the difference so you don’t look as stupid as you truly are

Forum List

Back