Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

I don't think he has a job.
I agree.
His logic sucks.
If he does have a job, which I doubt, I think he puts mistakes in other people's code and shows it to his boss to get them fired and he takes credit for "fixing" it.

You'd be surprised. Being a Trumpie who thinks everyone is a Marxist or pedophile isn't a sign of intelligence.
Who thinks that?
Most if the people I know are just Left or Right of Center.
I don't deal with Lib Perverts or neo-Cons.

I actually volunteered to be part of the audit that took place afterward.

Then read the article. It said the overage was due to dead voters on their rolls, not illegal aliens. Don't you ever get tired of losing arguments to me??

You said you were an atheist.

You're lying. I already informed you I'm not and that I never said that.

I get taxed and I get no representation.
To get representation you have to receive welfare or run a MNC.
Let me know the next time you hand over legislation to a politician and it becomes law.

You're lying again. You have a House representative, two Senators and one governor; all of whom represent you.

They aren't American citizens, ass licker. A miniscule number of Americans leave permanently. Damn, you're stupid.

Doesn't matter, they still live here legally and pay taxes and you want to deny them representation. Says all anyone needs to know about you. Oh, and by the way, there's nothing in the Constitution banning legal-resident foreigners from voting in municipal elections; so the law I posted earlier, is also Constitutional. Sucks to be a moronic, un-American douche like you.

In fact, if Hindus were that good, their country wouldn't allow 99% of them to leave for the US.

Oh? So now you're insinuating Americans are not good at what we do since our country also allows us to work in other countries. Why do you rightards hate America like ya do??

Then read the article. It said the overage was due to dead voters on their rolls, not illegal aliens. Don't you ever get tired of losing arguments to me??

You're lying. I already informed you I'm not and that I never said that.
The article is sparing the County embarrassment.
There were lots of dead people and people who left the County.
So who showed up to vote?

Oh? So now you're insinuating Americans are not good at what we do since our country also allows us to work in other countries. Why do you rightards hate America like ya do??
Why are you putting words in my mouth?
Americans are good, so are Israelis, Europeans and Chinese.
Hindus suck.

I agree.
His logic sucks.
If he does have a job, which I doubt, I think he puts mistakes in other people's code and shows it to his boss to get them fired and he takes credit for "fixing" it.

LOL

You poor thing. You're beyond demented.

Forum List

Back