Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

Yes. They should be rated because they use government services. However, only citizens should be allowed to vote. Why? Because citizens are permanent. A noncitizen can leave at any time. A permanent citizen is invested.

Aside from the reality that even U.S. citizens can, and do, leave; now you're promoting taxation without representation. How un-American of you.

You mean this....??

I never once said that. Now everyone here sees, not only are you paranoid, you're delusional too.
I actually volunteered to be part of the audit that took place afterward.

You said you were an atheist.

Aside from the reality that even U.S. citizens can, and do, leave; now you're promoting taxation without representation. How un-American of you.
I get taxed and I get no representation.
To get representation you have to receive welfare or run a MNC.
Let me know the next time you hand over legislation to a politician and it becomes law.

Take a poll; I bet 90% of the user here would say you're the habitual liar.
In fact, you're such a liar, hardly anybody here ever responds to you.

And yet, you claimed I lied in a specific post and when challenged to show that lie, you couldn't. Even though you claimed you knew the post you say I lied in.

And I wouldn't bet you since I don't bet with righties. I've yet to see one who honors a bet when they lose. The closest I saw to that was Redfish. Though he delayed leaving when he said he would, he did leave -- but then he welshed on his bet and returned.

And yet, you claimed I lied in a specific post and when challenged to show that lie, you couldn't. Even though you claimed you knew the post you say I lied in.

And I wouldn't bet you since I don't bet with righties. I've yet to see one who honors a bet when they lose. The closest I saw to that was Redfish. Though he delayed leaving when he said he would, he did leave -- but then he welshed on his bet and returned.
You did lie and corrected it.
Don't do it again.

You are quite boring.

The little tyke is confused because nothing he believes is based in reality.

LOL

Again . . . slobbers the imbecile who actually said illegals are voting in elections; and then to prove, posted a link saying illegals are not voting in elections.

rotfl-gif.288736

You did lie and corrected it.
Don't do it again.

You are quite boring.

If that were true, there would be a notice under my post saying I edited. There is none.

That means you just lied. See that? See how easy it is to show the forum when someone lies as I just showed you lied. What a shame you couldn't do that to me, huh? :badgrin:

Sucks to be you.

Ah, your bigotry surfaces once again. Typical rightie.
Hidus suck at what they do.
If they were good, they would have passed the electronic tests they had to take when Trump took office.
Most failed and were sent packing.
That's why so many US citizen graduates are now working at tech companies.
When Biden allows them back in and the US kids lose their jobs, Trump will win the next election.

They aren't American citizens, ass licker. A miniscule number of Americans leave permanently. Damn, you're stupid.

Forum List

Back