Top Democrats Schumer and Jefferies call for delay in nomination of Joe Biden

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

Asking the "most popular president ever" to not run seems really weird. It's like they know something.....

Looks like Pelosi's phone calls of last evening got some traction about stopping the virtual nomination.

Hang in there Joe!

Last edited:

Sounds like they’re being a threat to our democracy.

Looks like Pelosi's phone calls of last evening got some traction.

Hang in there Joe!

tumblr_inline_mjvliy9cCV1qz4rgp.gif

Democrats just found out POTATUS Biden is mentally challenged?

Heck, the Hur Report told them this months ago, as if they needed that.

damn, 81 million votes and they're trying to oust him
amazing.
81 million votes my arse!

Can we say - maybe - just maybe, Ballot harvesting played some role in Biden getting elected in 2020?

President Biden is said to have received the most votes of any US Presidential candidate in history in 2020, and he schlonged his opposition royally in the primaries this year- not even close.

I don't see how they can't nominate him, as long as he is able to do the job.

If Biden were to abdicate voluntarily, or be chucked out for being a fuckup, sure I could see him not running and replaced on the ticket with Kamala Harris.

But otherwise, it would be unfair for the Democrat Party voters who want him and would have chosen someone else if they thought he didn't want him. Those voters really won't have a say in the process and will be subject to electoral assrapery of their voting rites.

Asking the "most popular president ever" to not run seems really weird. It's like they know something.....

Looks like Pelosi's phone calls of last evening got some traction about stopping the virtual nomination.

Hang in there Joe!

Good idea, then no democrat will be on the Ohio ballot. Schumer is an idiot.

Democrats just found out POTATUS Biden is mentally challenged?
No, they already knew that. What they found out was that Biden is losing badly, so NOW they are acting like they are doing the responsible thing, but no one is buying it. They dug their grave with their continuous lies about Bidens mental state, so now they have to lay in it. Democrats have no one but themselves to blame for this. Not just the politicians either. ALL the democrats on this board ALSO lied about Biden's senility, so now they will pay the price for it.

Fuck you democrats for handing this dud to the nation. The damage that dipshit has done the past 4 years is incalculable.

Hang in there Joe!
A true threat to democracy in action: Constituents voted for him in the recent primaries and Biden secured an overall majority of delegates. Schumer just told the constituency a big "fuck you!"

A true threat to democracy in action: Constituents voted for him in the recent primaries and Biden secured an overall majority of delegates. Schumer just told the constituency a big "fuck you!"
The last few elections were controlled by the DNC the same way.

My ONE prediction originally started three months ago is that they will seek a delay in the election

My ONE prediction originally started three months ago is that they will seek a delay in the election
I don't see that happening, unless there is some kind of national emergency.
Let's hope there is no national emergency, real or created.

Forum List

Back