Top IRS Official: Agency Targeted Conservative Groups Based on Guilt By Association And Party

Article 2 of Nixon's Articles of Impeachment.
Nixon only ATTEMPTED to use the IRS as a political weapon.

He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavored to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be initiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner.

But that's different, he was a Republican. It's only bad if Republicans do it - one law for our rulers, another for the commoners and Republicans.

The reason Nixon resigned was because after the recording of his remarks that proved he was deeply involved were made public, several Republicans also voted in favor of impeachment. The Democrats couldn't have removed him from office with out Republican help. He knew the Republicans had abandon him.

Nixon steals debate notes and gets impeached.

W allows Israel to murder thousands on 911, starts two wars over lies, and serves 8 years.

O covers up for that, covers up the FBI's case against the "warmers," and is allowed to serve 8 years with the GOP fully aware of what he did.

He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavored to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be initiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner.

President Nixon resigned. He never stood trial on those charges. President Obama had no contact with the person who selected which applications would be verified for accuracy. The House never considered articles of impeachment against Obama.
Lois Lerner acted on orders from Obama.
nope, 100000 emails gone through and there was no Obama order or contact...and thousands of hours of investigation, Obama was not personally involved, UNLIKE Nixon, WHO WAS....

PLEASE STOP LYING

I'll bet they are burning through paper shredders at the DOJ and the IRS right now like I burn through dental floss...This is the best part of Trump winning. We will truly get our country back and our Government back. The IRS, DOJ, EPA, all will be changing the way they do things. The biggest prize! The State Dept...those liberal creeps are finished. The John Kerry types will not get their way.

you all still don't get it, these groups were applying as CHARITY PACS, where their donors could get tax write offs like they were donating to the Salvation Army or United way, yet these PACS were not PRIMARILY charities and were primarily POLITICAL PACS..... not charity....not charity...NOT CHARITY.....

THAT is what the IRS was trying to determine....

you all still don't get it, these groups were applying as CHARITY PACS, where their donors could get tax write offs like they were donating to the Salvation Army or United way, yet these PACS were not PRIMARILY charities and were primarily POLITICAL PACS..... not charity....not charity...NOT CHARITY.....

Then why weren't they trying to determine that for liberal political groups?

President Nixon resigned. He never stood trial on those charges. President Obama had no contact with the person who selected which applications would be verified for accuracy. The House never considered articles of impeachment against Obama.
Lois Lerner acted on orders from Obama.
nope, 100000 emails gone through and there was no Obama order or contact...and thousands of hours of investigation, Obama was not personally involved, UNLIKE Nixon, WHO WAS....

PLEASE STOP LYING

Wrong:

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

Obama used pseudonym in emails with Hillary Clinton: FBI

Obama used pseudonym in emails with Clinton

Obama's Administration discriminated on the basis of race and ideology across the board. The IRS was no exception.

You're saying the IRS discriminated against them because of their politics?

That's hilarious. They were applying for tax exemptions that required them NOT to be political.

You people will never get that.
Apparently, you didn't get the bit about “guilt by association” and “party affiliation", which means they didn't even bother to find out whether they were political or not.

You trufers crack me up.

Yeah, it was really REALLY FUNNY when the Israelis had those innocent people burned alive in the Towers - ha ha..

Zionists regard non-Zionists like insects - only Zionists matter.

Judaism is a celebration of murder, fraud, and genocide, and it started right on top of Mt. Sinai, where Midianite Moses was offed and replaced by a Levite elder who needed 40 days to grow a beard.

As for 911, the truth is ridiculously obvious to anyone with a brain and a molecule of patriotism to the US, which every Zionist lacks....

Blindboo wants you to believe this is a 757 and not a cruise missile - see frame at 0:25

Blindboo and other Zionists want you to believe this Building 7 was not subjected to controlled demolition, but rather fell on its own after debris hit it from the WTC

Blindboo and other Zionists want you to believe this is a 767 passenger jet, yet it has a cargo hatch at the center bottom of the fuselage... meaning it is a CARGO VERSION of the 767, not a passenger one...

Through “guilt by association” and “party affiliation"?

I don't see why righties are so upset . It's like a paperwork "stop n frisk " .

Suddenly they care about laws enforcement targeting groups ?

Ignore the stated reason and see the big picture. Obama hates everyone who is either white or not a registered Dem.

The Tea Party supports smaller government and accountability. Obama supports neither.

Days before Lois Lerner testified / took the 5th before Congress she admitted to and apologized for her office 'targeting' American citizens.

Koskinen was caught committing Perjury, and he, too, admitted the IRS 'targeted' Conservative groups (I have posted the links numerous times - feel free to look them up)....

At this point there is no question whether Barry used the IRS to target US citizens in 2012 to help ensure his re-election - that has been fully established / proven.

Obama joined Bill Clinton in being only the 2 Presidents un US history to use the IRS as a weapon against the American people.

Both Lois Lerner and John Koskinen deserve to be in jail at this moment, and Barry deserves to be Impeached....but, as Clinton Eastwood said about 'being killed' in the movie 'Un-forgiven', "DESERVE's got nothing to do with it." Using the IRS to target American citizens is just one of the many Impeachable offenses from which his corrupt / criminal AGs have protected him.

I don't see why righties are so upset . It's like a paperwork "stop n frisk "
Of course you don't, Timmy, because a Republican President never used the IRA to target Liberals. Had one done such a thing Snowflakes would have been squealing like stuck pigs at the top of their lungs.

Without evidence that said groups are breaking laws, yes. When, OTOH, said groups ARE breaking laws, it makes no sense to go after everyone else but them.

Without evidence that said groups are breaking laws, yes. When, OTOH, said groups ARE breaking laws, it makes no sense to go after everyone else but them.

Well well well . Righties get a small taste profiling and suddenly its a great injustice!?

Hypocrites. You are usually calling FOR profiling .

Well well well . Righties get a small taste profiling and suddenly its a great injustice!?

Hypocrites. You are usually calling FOR profiling .

Exercising freedom of speech vs. carryin an illegal gun to commit murder.....of course you lefties support illegal gun carrying as long as it is a black in a democrat voting district......

You trufers crack me up.

Yeah, it was really REALLY FUNNY when the Israelis had those innocent people burned alive in the Towers - ha ha..

Zionists regard non-Zionists like insects - only Zionists matter.

Judaism is a celebration of murder, fraud, and genocide, and it started right on top of Mt. Sinai, where Midianite Moses was offed and replaced by a Levite elder who needed 40 days to grow a beard.

As for 911, the truth is ridiculously obvious to anyone with a brain and a molecule of patriotism to the US, which every Zionist lacks....

Blindboo wants you to believe this is a 757 and not a cruise missile - see frame at 0:25

Blindboo and other Zionists want you to believe this Building 7 was not subjected to controlled demolition, but rather fell on its own after debris hit it from the WTC

Blindboo and other Zionists want you to believe this is a 767 passenger jet, yet it has a cargo hatch at the center bottom of the fuselage... meaning it is a CARGO VERSION of the 767, not a passenger one...

I am also extremely amused by the "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" too. (Doesn't mean I find Hitler's final solution funny) But since I'm not a Jew and I have no love for the Zionist's quest, I find you Trufers and your wacked out conspiracy theories much more so.

Forum List

Back