TOP NEWS In Reversal, Trump Decides Not to Deport ‘Dreamers’

The source...NY Times :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Excellent. You say that it is not true that Trump will allow Dream'ers to stay, because the NY Times is lying.
Now I want you to tell us what you think Trump SHOULD do about DREAM'ers, unless you are too much of a zombie no-brain coward to answer.

Liberace' is one of the biggest jokes on the board, pay no attention.

LOL, a hate monger wants to lecture people about xenophobia.
What do you think about Trump's decision? You're not gonna dodge this hot potato.
You avoided my point, which was valid. I don't give a shit about the decision one way or the other. Hillary would have opened the borders.

Hillary would have so its ok if Trump does.

BBBBBBBBAAAAAWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THATS FUCKING RICH RIGHT THERE !
Lefttardism at it's finest. No wait, that would be shooting a Republican. Hillary wanted no borders, that isn't Trump at all. Your intellect is dirt poor.

The source...NY Times :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Excellent. You say that it is not true that Trump will allow Dream'ers to stay, because the NY Times is lying.
Now I want you to tell us what you think Trump SHOULD do about DREAM'ers, unless you are too much of a zombie no-brain coward to answer.

Liberace' is one of the biggest jokes on the board, pay no attention.

You are 2nd string at best, go sit at the kids table.

What do you think about Trump's decision? You're not gonna dodge this hot potato.
Obviously. But to him Trump is Big Daddy, and Daddy is never wrong.
Trump owns you, he's YOUR daddy. Obama never owned me.

Trump was YOUR candidate.
True but he owns the left. Read the board, watch the news. Trump all day every day. It helped him become president so in a sense he was your candidate too.

True but he owns the left. Read the board, watch the news. Trump all day every day. It helped him become president so in a sense he was your candidate too.

Typical reasoning ability of a right winger.

This is for people who don’t read critically. What Trump said is he will allow current work visas to be honored, and when they expire remains a question because the author of the piece got his political point and presented a half-truth. I suggest wetback ‘Dreamers’ use that time to make arrangements to join their parents in their country of origin.

and now they are Democrats just like he is ... and they LOVE IT ! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

no mass illegal alien round up

dreamers stay too

next of the list

NO WALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCKERS !

Typical reasoning ability of a right winger.
Yep. Accurate. Libs couldn't get enough of him so he got the lion's share of the media. Thanks!

and now they are Democrats just like he is ... and they LOVE IT ! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Your insanity is growing.

What's the reasoning for keeping the Dreamer program going? They aren't citizens

I realize that in many cases they have been given (at the Supreme Court's direction) educations in our public schools, and possibly even attended our tax supported public universities, and they have little connection to the country of which they are actually a citizen, but I thought .... TRUMP WAS GOING TO THROW THEM THE FK OUT?

As a liberal I support this move by Trump, and encourage Trump's right-wing supporters to stop being xenophobes and join us liberals in applauding this good, positive flip flop. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

What xenophobia? I've never experienced this in my entire life or do you mean that existing laws should not be enforced? Why even pass laws if the government can arbitrarily decide not to enforce them.

The reality is is that ICE can't enforce every single deportation so they have to let some go. Can you imagine if ICE actuall showed up to a mosque somewhere? Imagine the arrest they can make there.

Another Trump hoax pulled on his Chumps. :lol:

"No amnesty for illegals, bleev me."

President Trump never said he would round up all the illegals described by Hussein as "dreamers" and deport them. It's just more fake news by the crazy left that is desperate for an issue.

Forum List

Back