Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

Is this deliberate? We, the UK, did not own Palestine. I was listening to a Ukrainian Jew living in Israel speaking on real news. She was answering that it was questionable whether Ukraine was ever really a country in its own right and her point was that that was exactly the same excuse as Israel uses for why it can take the Palestinian's land away by claiming it was ruled by this person and that person and never by itself as the poster I was replying to said. This she said Israel needs to say to give itself an excuse for what it is doing which is replacing the people who have lived there for centuries, for what Uri Avnery said up to 5,000 years. Her point was that this was simply an excuse used by those who wanted to take over land which belonged to other people who had been living in the area and working it and having theirs born and died in it and doing everything else which people do when it is their land for as I said up to 5,000 years or so.
The Paleonasties and Yookees Are Both Mercenaries Hired by the Globalists

This Dumbo Won't Fly

Before 9/11, the Heirguardsman thought that terrorism was a "Jew problem." He called off all operations that Clinton had started against Al Qaida. His bootlicking Preppy-loving cult agreed, preaching that Clinton was just wagging the dog.

Show us photos of "osama" in saudi, liar...

Zionist fascism did 911

Zionist fascism = LBJ-W-Biden

Zionist Jews, the folks Einstein warned us were fascist in 1948, use frauds to manipulate other to do their bidding. Jews masquerade as non-Jews. Here are my top 10 all time...

10. Rev Billy Graham - got all those Christians to support israel
9. Rupert Murdoch - wrecked the GOP and the US by pushing Zionism and flushing fiscal conservatism - always for another US war to help Israel.
8. Gadaffi - the terrorist behind Pan Am 103 can be outed by typing Gadaffi Jewish into any search engine - notice the Israeli media admits he was Jewish, the us media does not.
7. LBJ - the second worst traitor in US history - offed JFK, MLK, and RFK - started 'nam to run US weapons factories and ship new weapons not to US troops, but to Israel while billing the US taxpayer
6. Saudi Royal family - That's why the current crown price was Epstein Island's top customer
5. Mitch McConnell - the wrecking of the US balance sheet and the 911 fraud were not possible without his treasonous help
4. Mike pence - this failed Jew became a faux Christian politician backed by Zionist money and media coverage, and by stabbing the GOP and the US in the back, he proved it
3. Mitt Romney - if you haven!t figured it out, Brigham Young was a Jew, and so are most of the Mormon elites like Zionist traitor mitt.
2. Col. Tim Osman - this Zionist Jew CIA asset stayed in afghan beyond the mission to help resist the soviets, changed his name to Osama, and popped up on tv to lie and take credit for that which the CIA and Mossad did, namely 911
1. Moses - and when he came down the mountain, he looked different (because it wasn't the real one), and then it became necessary to off 3500 for noticing that... Cough cough.... No, they needed to be offed because they were guilty of the worst possible crime - they were dancing (around a golden calf)
No relevance to reality. Sounds like someone medicated blabbering democrat bullshit talking points.

No relevance to reality. Sounds like someone medicated blabbering democrat bullshit talking points.

SUB defining "conservative" as

A treaonous moron who thinks 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of South Tower

Someone unmedicated.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

Jew-haters are slavish scab employees who worship their bosses and the hereditary upper class, which does all this evil and blames the Jews for it.

I said to one who had been severely wounded in combat, "How can you support Dubya, whose Daddy got him out of having to fight in Vietnam?"

The pathetic tiki torch didn't even bother to use the usual lies "At least he served," "He was a fighter pilot!" and "He coulda been activated and sent into combat at any time." He flat out said, "That's his privilege."

Is this deliberate? We, the UK, did not own Palestine. I was listening to a Ukrainian Jew living in Israel speaking on real news. She was answering that it was questionable whether Ukraine was ever really a country in its own right and her point was that that was exactly the same excuse as Israel uses for why it can take the Palestinian's land away by claiming it was ruled by this person and that person and never by itself as the poster I was replying to said. This she said Israel needs to say to give itself an excuse for what it is doing which is replacing the people who have lived there for centuries, for what Uri Avnery said up to 5,000 years. Her point was that this was simply an excuse used by those who wanted to take over land which belonged to other people who had been living in the area and working it and having theirs born and died in it and doing everything else which people do when it is their land for as I said up to 5,000 years or so.
you could try to learn a bit of history-----along with
Ari Avneri or a bit of junior high school genetics. Can you cite evidence that 'palestinians' owned land somewhere in the Levant 5000 years ago. I can assure you, Uri Avneri is not a source. You should also give some thought to the term "own land"

Leftists have learned to completely ignore and justify the most vile antisemites in their midst, as they have with other racists and bigots, as well as the fact that racism and bigotry in the USA originated in the Democratic Party. Just as they do with race baiters Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, they hold up a few self hating Leftist commie Jews such as Bernie Sanders as diversions and distractions to who and what they really are.

SUB defining "conservative" as

A treaonous moron who thinks 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of South Tower
EMH---review high school physics and chemistry. Hint-----focus on EXOTHERMIC REACTION AND
ENDOTHERMIC REACTION-----it's simple stuff

Michelle Bachmann is a Jew Fraud of a Christian, a Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican" now pushing the

International Federation of Christians and Jews

which is 100% about getting Christians to give money to Jews, since Jews are so poor...

The IFCJ says there are "thousands" of "starving Grannies" in Israel - GET REAL, there are ZERO

The IFCJ says there are "thousands" of poor "Holocaust survivors" which calls into question what constitutes a "Holocaust survivor." William Shatner is a "Holocaust survivor" since he was alive in 1944... never mind HE WAS IN AMERICA AT THE TIME. "Holocaust survivor" = all Jews alive in 1944. Actually, it should be all Jews in German custody in 1944, and that number is max 20 right now.

Nikki Haley joins the list, a "Christian" in her words....

Need I continue.... Nikki is the worst Zionist Fascist in America alive, worse than Cheney and Bolton. Nikki isn't a Christian and she isn't a conservative either.

Michelle Bachmann is a Jew Fraud of a Christian, a Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican" now pushing the

Nikki Haley joins the list, a "Christian" in her words....

Need I continue.... Nikki is the worst Zionist Fascist in America alive, worse than Cheney and Bolton. Nikki isn't a Christian and she isn't a conservative either.
Last I heard, Nikki was a SIKH

Forum List

Back