Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

The Koran says Allah smiles when a slave is freed.
LOL "allah smiles"
Maybe the ISLAM scum don’t know that
aw gee-----I want to know if he has dimples. Picthall translated the koran and wrote a forward to
his book in which he credits muhummad with just
about all laudable dictates since genesis----he even
CLAIMS that muhummad "ended slavery"

Machine guns, Howitzers, mortars,

Where did those come from?

USA

LBJ was THRILLED when israel invaded, and then went on TV and lied and said Israel was attacked.

Did you want LBJ to nuke Cairo after offing USS Liberty in a zionist fascist false flag hate hoax?
ROFLMAO----suradie agreed to the moronic statement----- ....SS liberty.....a zionist false flag hate hoax (must be somewhere in the islamo-nazi handbook)

ROFLMAO----suradie agreed to the moronic statement----- ....SS liberty.....a zionist false flag hate hoax (must be somewhere in the islamo-nazi handbook)

Spoken like a true SUB.

Who attacked USS Liberty and why?

Did you cheer?

Ukraine is not a state because the brits never owned
them??????
Is this deliberate? We, the UK, did not own Palestine. I was listening to a Ukrainian Jew living in Israel speaking on real news. She was answering that it was questionable whether Ukraine was ever really a country in its own right and her point was that that was exactly the same excuse as Israel uses for why it can take the Palestinian's land away by claiming it was ruled by this person and that person and never by itself as the poster I was replying to said. This she said Israel needs to say to give itself an excuse for what it is doing which is replacing the people who have lived there for centuries, for what Uri Avnery said up to 5,000 years. Her point was that this was simply an excuse used by those who wanted to take over land which belonged to other people who had been living in the area and working it and having theirs born and died in it and doing everything else which people do when it is their land for as I said up to 5,000 years or so.

Where did I claim i was?

I am in STAR FLEET.

Now, your zionist fascist heroes attacked and murdered US Naval personnel while you cheered....

What does that make you?

Where did I claim i was?

I am in STAR FLEET.

What does that make you?
oh----what does THAT MAKE YOU? ----swab-the-deck mate on the SS ASIMOV?

Is this deliberate? We, the UK, did not own Palestine. I was listening to a Ukrainian Jew living in Israel speaking on real news. She was answering that it was questionable whether Ukraine was ever really a country in its own right and her point was that that was exactly the same excuse as Israel uses for why it can take the Palestinian's land away by claiming it was ruled by this person and that person and never by itself as the poster I was replying to said. This she said Israel needs to say to give itself an excuse for what it is doing which is replacing the people who have lived there for centuries, for what Uri Avnery said up to 5,000 years. Her point was that this was simply an excuse used by those who wanted to take over land which belonged to other people who had been living in the area and working it and having theirs born and died in it and doing everything else which people do when it is their land for as I said up to 5,000 years or so.
you got a name on the Ukranian chick? Uri Avneri is a known nut ROFLMAO @ 5000 years. Can you DEFINE 'palestinian' ? Can you define "own" (in
reference to land) ?

Last edited:
you got a name on the Ukranian chick? Uri Avneri is a known nut ROFLMAO @ 5000 years. Can you DEFINE 'palestinian' ? Can you define "own" (in
reference to land) ?
Still waiting, Alexa------simple questions

Well, Jews did serve in the Confederate Army, and the Govt. as well.

Judah Philip Benjamin served as the Attorney General, Secretary of War, and Secretary of State for the Confederacy. The first Jewish-American to serve on an executive cabinet in American history, he has received the title “brains of the Confederacy” by scholars for his apparent position as Jefferson Davis’ right hand.

A .pdf file from Brandeis.edu:

The rest, something over 25,000 Jews, lived in the South and supported the Confederacy. Some on both sides, including the foremost Jewish religious leaders of ...
22 pages

Yulee was the first person of Jewish ancestry to be elected and serve as a United States senator, serving 1845–1851 and again 1855–1861. He founded the Florida Railroad Company and served as president of several other companies, earning the nickname of "Father of Florida Railroads."[2] In 2000 he was recognized as a "Great Floridian" by the state.

Yulee was in favor of slavery and the secession of Florida. After the Civil War, he was imprisoned at Fort Pulaski for nine months for having aided the escape of Confederate President Jefferson Davis.[7] After being pardoned by President Andrew Johnson, he returned to his Florida railroad interests and other business ventures.

More Yulee, AKA Levy.

Behind a paywall for some, maybe.
Despite That Evidence, Stormfart Is Preaching That Jews Hate White People

Forum List

Back