Top U.S. Marine Orders All Confederate Symbols Be Removed From Corps Bases

I belong to black confederate groups on face book.. I respect their opinion

It is confederacy believers still serve in the military

People from all backgrounds and faiths serve in the military, doesn't mean that they all should be flying whatever flag they want to.
I dont entirely disagree with that

Commanders are responsible for maintaining good order and discipline in their units

The nazi flag would be offensive to me but that flag has never been an issue until the lib public schools stopped teaching history

For 100 years southern soldiers waved the Confederate flag without offending anyone

as did Jewish soldiers who displayed the Star of David

however we were not infested with muslims before as we are now

but America was far more of a melting pot then whereas now we are a smorgasbord of differences

how long before atheists are offended by religious symbols in our national cemeteries?

not long I suppose

It's amazing how you ass clowns try to rewrite history. Racist have always waved the Confederate flag with pride that is nothing new. The South is not totally controlled by racist anymore.
So you think because-a few kkk members had the confederate flag that means they are the kkk? Lol how low is your iq?
Most Americans who fly the Confederate flag are not racists or members of the KKK
Sympathizers....or else really really really stupid.

People from all backgrounds and faiths serve in the military, doesn't mean that they all should be flying whatever flag they want to.

Commanders are responsible for maintaining good order and discipline in their units

The nazi flag would be offensive to me but that flag has never been an issue until the lib public schools stopped teaching history

For 100 years southern soldiers waved the Confederate flag without offending anyone

but America was far more of a melting pot then whereas now we are a smorgasbord of differences

how long before atheists are offended by religious symbols in our national cemeteries?

not long I suppose

It's amazing how you ass clowns try to rewrite history. Racist have always waved the Confederate flag with pride that is nothing new. The South is not totally controlled by racist anymore.
So you think because-a few kkk members had the confederate flag that means they are the kkk? Lol how low is your iq?

I didn't say KKK, I said RACIST.
Most Americans who fly the Confederate flag are not racists

not long I suppose

Most Americans who fly the Confederate flag are not racists or members of the KKK
Sympathizers....or else really really really stupid.
Aren’t you a democrat?

Yes, I am aware that there were black slave owners. That changes nothing in this discussion.

But back to the idea that removing confederate symbols from US Marine Bases is somehow wrong.

Confederacy is not just any flag it’s a Belief in freedom for Southerners

It's a flag of racism that should be banned, like the Nazi flag is in Germany.
It’s actually a Christian symbol Lol but ok

It was. But when it was co-opted by the Nazis the meaning for most people changed.

It was. But when it was co-opted by the Nazis the meaning for most people changed.
Cool story anti trumper

If you're still spreading that media lie, you're a worthless liar.
Nope, it's what he said....they are some of HIS fine people. Aren't you proud?

He said nothing of the kind. You're an idiot. Go away.
Who knows with that individual was thinking did you ask him?

Why is it that whenever I bring this up the Confederates all shrivel up like miserable little chickenshits and cowards?

If I was a Confederate the last thing I would want it to be associated with Nazis.
I shrivel up you won’t even answer my question lol

You asked me what was in the mind of some old bat marching along with a dumbass nazi. Can't help you on that one.

not long I suppose

That's all very nice and everything, but during the Charlottesville rally, when Confederates had a chance to prove they were there to protect Confederate history, they were seen marching alongside goddamn Nazis instead of opposing them. And I have yet to see a statement from a Confederate disavowing Nazi white supremacists. In fact, every time I've ever brought it up on the forum, the Confederates run and hide.

They must agree with you. From what I have seen, you show zero respect for those who do not agree with you.

And you sound like some of the whites in the 1960s with their "some of my best friends are black".

Cool story anti trumper

Cool meaningless reply. Just padding your numbers again?

Yes, I am aware that there were black slave owners. That changes nothing in this discussion.

But back to the idea that removing confederate symbols from US Marine Bases is somehow wrong.

not long I suppose

Racists have waved tje American flag too

Sure they do, but many of the wrongs were stopped under the American flag.

yes there are a tiny minority of whites who hate black people

and an equal number of blacks who hate whites

Do you think black folks were ever given a reason to.

Nope, it's what he said....they are some of HIS fine people. Aren't you proud?

He said nothing of the kind. You're an idiot. Go away.
Who knows with that individual was thinking did you ask him?

Why is it that whenever I bring this up the Confederates all shrivel up like miserable little chickenshits and cowards?

If I was a Confederate the last thing I would want it to be associated with Nazis.
I shrivel up you won’t even answer my question lol

You asked me what was in the mind of some old bat marching along with a dumbass nazi. Can't help you on that one.
So why are you grouping others in with him?

not long I suppose

They may not be, but the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism and hate.

not long I suppose

That's all very nice and everything, but during the Charlottesville rally, when Confederates had a chance to prove they were there to protect Confederate history, they were seen marching alongside goddamn Nazis instead of opposing them. And I have yet to see a statement from a Confederate disavowing Nazi white supremacists. In fact, every time I've ever brought it up on the forum, the Confederates run and hide.
The Nazis are antifa .. the historians were there to protect history,, and the there was a fringe white power group,, kinda like black live matter

They must agree with you. From what I have seen, you show zero respect for those who do not agree with you.

And you sound like some of the whites in the 1960s with their "some of my best friends are black".
I’m from The hood .. no white person like me on earth

Cool story anti trumper

Cool meaningless reply. Just padding your numbers again?
You are anti trump

not long I suppose

Why do black peoples wave it abs Brazilians celebrate it?

not long I suppose

Bullshit....Only in your own racist mind

Forum List

Back