Topgear comes to the South. Will not return.

Top Gear isn't as good as it used to be. The dialogue is retarded these days.

The new American version is even worse. They have no class, charm, or charisma at all.

• Banned

The new American version is even worse. They have no class, charm, or charisma at all.

This isnt about the show but about republicans in the south.

I know, but I'm saying they did a bad job as agent provcateurs. It was very unoriginal.

I don't think they were entirely committed to the project. They seemed rather embarrassed at the beginning.

Maybe it would help if they traveled through a liberal location instead.

• Banned

I know, but I'm saying they did a bad job as agent provcateurs. It was very unoriginal.

I don't think they were entirely committed to the project. They seemed rather embarrassed at the beginning.

They should do it now but this time just paint Obama is President. That will get them shot for sure.

They should do it now but this time just paint Obama is President. That will get them shot for sure.

You think they were actually trying to get shot?

Anyway, liberals don't own guns. At best, Top Gear will probably provoke a riot.

Ah... Liberals championing foreign guests trying to make Americans look foolish and ridiculous. Why am I not surprised?

This is an old episode and Jeremy isn't that liberal. Lol
You obviously don't watch the show that much. :lol:

Nice editing job.

TG is an awesome show though... Clarkson, May and the Hamster are just hysterically funny. The insult everyone, regardless of race, color or creed. It's even funnier when some jackass liberal makes it political. Another win for Clarkson & Co.

Ah... Liberals championing foreign guests trying to make Americans look foolish and ridiculous. Why am I not surprised?

Liberals have to do something. They are trying to fight the perception of American liberals being really stupid by such things as Jimmy Kimmel's "let's send the sequester to Portugal" question.

Nice editing job.

TG is an awesome show though... Clarkson, May and the Hamster are just hysterically funny. The insult everyone, regardless of race, color or creed. It's even funnier when some jackass liberal makes it political. Another win for Clarkson & Co.

Especially since Jeremy would probably be a republican if he lived here.
Of course he doesn't mention what they had written on their cars.

I am a Top Gear fanatic. The OP is a moron.

yep,

how about they drive through down town Detroit

Nice editing job.

Especially since Jeremy would probably be a republican if he lived here.
Of course he doesn't mention what they had written on their cars.

I am a Top Gear fanatic. The OP is a moron.

Clarkson is quite the bipartisan mocker... he is equally scathing of politics and politicians. He's probably a conservative - but I doubt very much he'd be a Republican. Not all conservatives are republicans. Many of us are far too smart to march lock step with a party.

yep,

how about they drive through down town Detroit

Or through Harlem with "Obama Sucks" painted on the side of their car.

Just another program designed to paint White Southerners in as bad of a light as possible.

Gee, if the townsfolk had been literate enough to actually read their bibles, they would know to take them outside town before stoning them

Kinda irrelevant, but....I drove through the "ghetto" part of North Charleston yesterday to run an errand, and there was a quick-stop food mart called "Obama Market". I found it kinda funny.

Kinda irrelevant, but....I drove through the "ghetto" part of North Charleston yesterday to run an errand, and there was a quick-stop food mart called "Obama Market". I found it kinda funny.

Is that the store where they charge you for everyone else's goods?

Forum List

Back