Topgear comes to the South. Will not return.

TG is an awesome show though... Clarkson, May and the Hamster are just hysterically funny. The insult everyone, regardless of race, color or creed. It's even funnier when some jackass liberal makes it political. Another win for Clarkson & Co.

Especially since Jeremy would probably be a republican if he lived here.
Of course he doesn't mention what they had written on their cars.

I am a Top Gear fanatic. The OP is a moron.

Clarkson is quite the bipartisan mocker... he is equally scathing of politics and politicians. He's probably a conservative - but I doubt very much he'd be a Republican. Not all conservatives are republicans. Many of us are far too smart to march lock step with a party.

Kind of like how I am not a democrat? Lol

Yeah, I get what Clarkson is like I am seen pretty much every episode of top gear after it returned to television. I have not seen to many old episodes.

Just as I thought. Conservatives wear their beliefs on their sleeves and the moment someone says something different they are attacked. Walking around hating everyone who isn't a White straight male or docile know your place White woman and the moment you are showed for what you are........boom out comes the deny deny deny.

Just admit it,damn. Everyone else knows. Now go on today and turn on fox and rush and russ cassell and the rest of the hate speech providers. Get your ideas repeated in your little heads.

Last edited:
That show is a few seasons old now. Funny as hell too.
Since that show Top Gear has filmed several times in the US.

Just as I thought. Conservatives wear their beliefs on their sleeves and the moment someone says something different they are attacked. Walking around hating everyone who isn't a White straight male or docile know your place White woman and the moment you are showed for what you are........boom out comes the deny deny deny.

Just admit it,damn. Everyone else knows. Now go on today and turn on fox and rush and russ cassell and the rest of the hate speech providers. Get your ideas repeated in your little heads.

I am a liberal, and think your OP is hilarious.

This is a really old episode of Top Gear. But it's become a meme of Europeans that Americans are kind of backward compared to them....

Which, of course, we are.

Bless your stupid heart for taking this shit seriously... which the TG guys do not. If they were driving through a liberal area, they'd make seriously right wing statements. That's the whole point... sad that you do not get that.

Forum List

Back