Topic is On Investigation of What Half of Americans Believe - Illegal Votes Occured

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that the people who could have done a real recount and ballot verifying refused to...so in turn half the nation believes the election was stolen...and what does resident Biden do?...he doesn't order recounts to prove us wrong...He surrounds himself with troops and fences and he looks to hire a truth czar like they have in Russia and China....they will never calm the masses that way....
Recounts were done. Verification was done.

You just lost.

Get over it.
You are a liar...you know the courts didn't allow any evidence to be presented....I know you know this and that makes you a liar....
They begged for evidence but you clowns didnt have any. You just wanted to stall the inauguration so you could fabricate some. Thats not how the system works. You have to present the evidence not beg the court to allow you time to find some.
Now that just isn't true and I think you know its not true....we have not had one evidentiary trial over election fraud even though we watched ballot counting without GOP poll watchers in attendance and no one wants to hear from computer experts that have shown how millions of votes were switched over night....Trump won in a massive landslide...and the dems know this and that's why they felt the need to fence themselves in behind razor wire and armed troops....just like a 3rd world despots....
"...we have not had one evidentiary trial over election fraud even though we watched ballot counting without GOP poll watchers in attendance ..."

Prove it with evidence not silly talk. The judge said you didnt know what the fuck you were seeing and imagined someone was cheating.

FL Presidential 2000: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
MO 78th District 2016: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
NC 9th District 2018: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
NY 22nd District 2020: EVIDENTIARY HEARING

The Democrats got their evidence heard. Why not Trump?

GA Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING
MI Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING

PA Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING
"The Democrats got their evidence heard. Why not Trump?"

Because you cant have an evidentiary hearing without any evidence you retard. :auiqs.jpg:

Dont you think that if they had some evidence they would have submitted it? You cant really be this stupid can you?
They had the evidence. The courts refused to hear it because they knew fraud would be proven. You can laugh all you want. The fact there was massive fraud is going nowhere and will be pursued until proven one way or the other. The obvious admissions of guilt have already be seen.
Well can you at least prove the courts refused to hear it? Where did you hear this from? Not Q I hope? This should be interesting.
The fact no evidence was presented proves it. Throw the stupid pills away, you really don't need them you are extremely stupid already.
" The fact no evidence was presented proves it. "

Come on dog. Occam's Razor

No. That only proves there was no evidence to present which supports the judges decision verifying there was no evidence.

" “One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, That has not happened.” "
-Judge Brann
And what was bought to the judge? Were they filing on violations of state laws making votes invalid? Show us the transcript.

All the filings on "violtions of states' laws" got tossed. You can google the fucking transcripts. We're not your fucking interns here.
You are nothing to me. You finally got something right. Congrats.

I got lots of things right because I actually fact check, Google and do my own damn research.

The problem is that the people who could have done a real recount and ballot verifying refused to...so in turn half the nation believes the election was stolen...and what does resident Biden do?...he doesn't order recounts to prove us wrong...He surrounds himself with troops and fences and he looks to hire a truth czar like they have in Russia and China....they will never calm the masses that way....
Recounts were done. Verification was done.

You just lost.

Get over it.
You are a liar...you know the courts didn't allow any evidence to be presented....I know you know this and that makes you a liar....
They begged for evidence but you clowns didnt have any. You just wanted to stall the inauguration so you could fabricate some. Thats not how the system works. You have to present the evidence not beg the court to allow you time to find some.
Now that just isn't true and I think you know its not true....we have not had one evidentiary trial over election fraud even though we watched ballot counting without GOP poll watchers in attendance and no one wants to hear from computer experts that have shown how millions of votes were switched over night....Trump won in a massive landslide...and the dems know this and that's why they felt the need to fence themselves in behind razor wire and armed troops....just like a 3rd world despots....
"...we have not had one evidentiary trial over election fraud even though we watched ballot counting without GOP poll watchers in attendance ..."

Prove it with evidence not silly talk. The judge said you didnt know what the fuck you were seeing and imagined someone was cheating.

FL Presidential 2000: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
MO 78th District 2016: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
NC 9th District 2018: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
NY 22nd District 2020: EVIDENTIARY HEARING

The Democrats got their evidence heard. Why not Trump?

GA Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING
MI Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING

PA Presidential 2020: NO EVIDENTIARY HEARING
"The Democrats got their evidence heard. Why not Trump?"

Because you cant have an evidentiary hearing without any evidence you retard. :auiqs.jpg:

Dont you think that if they had some evidence they would have submitted it? You cant really be this stupid can you?
They had the evidence. The courts refused to hear it because they knew fraud would be proven. You can laugh all you want. The fact there was massive fraud is going nowhere and will be pursued until proven one way or the other. The obvious admissions of guilt have already be seen.
Well can you at least prove the courts refused to hear it? Where did you hear this from? Not Q I hope? This should be interesting.
The fact no evidence was presented proves it. Throw the stupid pills away, you really don't need them you are extremely stupid already.
" The fact no evidence was presented proves it. "

Come on dog. Occam's Razor

No. That only proves there was no evidence to present which supports the judges decision verifying there was no evidence.

" “One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, That has not happened.” "
-Judge Brann
And what was bought to the judge? Were they filing on violations of state laws making votes invalid? Show us the transcript.

All the filings on "violtions of states' laws" got tossed. You can google the fucking transcripts. We're not your fucking interns here.
You are nothing to me. You finally got something right. Congrats.

I got lots of things right because I actually fact check, Google and do my own damn research.
Fuck Google. It only means you are uninformed.

Most libertarians and independents wanted Dumps incompetent ass out of office. I wasnt the time to vote party unless you were a dem. Personally I would have voted for the local dog catcher over Dump for POTUS.
I think it had a lot more to do with the fact that we all knew it was going to be a close election.

You are more likely to vote for a third party if you’re sure your second choice is going to win (or lose) and sure your least favorite choice is going to win (or lose) and your vote is meaningless anyway.

g5000 is such a coward. Debate the topic at hand. Of course there was tampering and BS. But we don't have direct proof. I find it hard to believe that so many more voted this year than in 2016 on BOTH sides. Leftists will say.... "where is your proof"?

And they would be correct to ask that. I'll ask it too. In fact the entire world would like to know, particularly Rooty, who trotted into so many courts emptyhanded that his hair started to melt.

Now why is it "hard to believe" that so many more voted in '20 than in '16, when you know damn well that only 55% of eligible voters bothered to vote in '16? Did you actually find a way to not notice all kinds of provisions being made to allow people to vote without risking crowding? I find THAT hard to believe.

I respond with, where is your proof that all the mail in ballots were legitimate? I do not believe they were! Was there enough to overturn the election? Unlikely. Was there enough to shadow the election in disgust? Yes.

If you're claiming they're illegitimate, or that some are, then yours is the burden of proof. Find some and bring it. Absent that you have nothing more than wishful-thinking speculation. It ain't somebody else's job to prove the negative; it's YOURS to prove the assertion.

As for the phrase "shadow the election in disgust", Google Translate doesn't have a clue. :dunno:
The problem with all the courts was "standing".
The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution,” the Supreme Court’s order reads. “Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.”
It wasn't because there was no EVIDENCE.
It was STANDING! Texas didn't show how another state's election conduct had any bearing on Texas.
There is PLENTY of Evidence.
Staggering Evidence of 2020 Presidential Election Fraud
View attachment 452524

No Twinkletoes, the problem with THAT FRIVOLOUS SUIT was standing. As the Court correctly noted, Texas had absolutely no business trying to tell Pennsylvania, or any other state not named Texas, how to run its own elections, NOR did anything any of those states did, affect Texas' running its own election. Disputes WITHIN Pennsylvania, or within any state at all, are settled in that state's supreme court ------ not in fucking Texas.

That's THAT frivolous suit, as opposed to the other 60-odd frivolous suits, which over and over and over featured Hairdye Rooty admitting to the judge up front that the particular frivolous lawsuit of that particular day, WAS NOT ABOUT FRAUD. Which they had to do because they had, and still have no evidence thereof.

UNDERSTAND?? Or do I need to write it out with stick figures on a wad of toilet paper?
NO Fraud?
What do you call this then? Check out that web site for specifics.

Voterfraudevidence.png

TRUMP: The moon is made of White American cheese!

PARROTING RUBES: The moon is made of white American cheese!

REPORTER: You don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you Mr. President?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.
View attachment 452549
You moron. The optics look bad. Doesn't mean anything was illegal or unlawful but the optics are the optics. If you can't see that then I cannot help you. Dumb Leftist.
"Optics"?

The facts, you mean.
No, asshole. Tom Brady didn’t do anything wrong but was suspended for four games during deflate gate. Why? Optics.

Perception is reality.
What does that have to do with tRump priming his brainwashed base to believe he won?

Absolutely nothing, that's what.

NIce try though.
Explain the following chart then.
Get the evidence at this web site:

Voterfraudevidence.png

Thread closed. If the OP has a problem with moderation, the OP knows the proper path to address those issues. Put it in the opening post isn’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back