🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toro's stuck on an airplane thread

o man they get some nice shit in first class..aint no bit of cola and peanuts...

That's a no shitter...Singapore Airlines....Armani pajama's, Dom Perignon 2000 and beluga caviar.....you get what you pay for....love the comps for being a frequent flyer.

Air France is great too. Fab food, nice wines, baguettes.

I can't even get a f****** bag of peanuts.

i still dont get the joke....

3 hours is a long damned time in a plane seat

and go piss now before the toilets mal function

Be thankful you're not flying on D'Allo Airlines....
51118015352134.jpg

i still dont get the joke....

3 hours is a long damned time in a plane seat

and go piss now before the toilets mal function

The joke is meant to make fun of twitter users. I think I saw a comedian do it. It was done in the angry rant style of comedy:
Twitter, I don't get it. I mean, who really gives a shit about your constant status updates as to what your doing? What are you going to post? "Awake for the day!" "Getting out of bed", "Going to the bathroom now", "OK, poop is coming out now".

It makes fun of people who are so pretentious that think that the rest of the world really cares about the minutiae of their lives.

I am stranded on an airplane, sitting on the Tarmac in Charlotte, waiting to take off to New York. There are storms in the northeast and hundreds of flights ahead of us. I have been waiting for an hour. I am bored and thought I would entice you all with my misadventure.

How long will I be stuck here? Will I make it to NY today? Will someone go crazy on the plane? Stay tuned for exciting updates.

I'm flying into Arkansas on Tuesday..Hopefuly I don't run into any delays! :]

Forum List

Back