Torpedo Salvo Fired at Trump Circles Back

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-11-24_21-18-46.png

Twitter

You couldn’t write a TV sitcom this funny.

Biden sure looked & sounded pissy when they asked him about lindsay graham requesting biden-ukraine documents!

Poor Hunter. His sobriety is being threatened by these evil republicans. Hope he doesn't show up to testify drunk, stoned or hungover.

Trump was willing to let it all go. He forgave Clinton, but they couldn’t let it go
and now they are going
To pay!

I KNOW!

Trump signaled them when he said "Clintons are good people"...he was willing to let it all drop.

But the filth just couldn't stop the bullshit...now a world of suffering shall befall them!

Poor poor filth!

They should have just said “Retreat” and got on with doing the work of The People, but honestly I think what happened was that this was so broad and so deep and so many laws were broken, and so much money changed hands that they had to go on a counter offensive to keep themselves from facing a firing squad.

Trump was willing to let it all go. He forgave Clinton, but they couldn’t let it go
and now they are going
To pay!

I KNOW!

Trump signaled them when he said "Clintons are good people"...he was willing to let it all drop.

But the filth just couldn't stop the bullshit...now a world of suffering shall befall them!

Poor poor filth!

Forum List

Back