Torture or Drones?

I'm not making a political argument I'm making a moral one. If that shows just how disgusting Di Fi and Obama are then so be it.

Obama's drone strikes have killed over 2400 people and within that number is 200 innocent children. War is hell. Where is Diane Feinstein on that? And where is the media? If the time ever comes to where we take a bunch of the enemy and their families and place them in a skyscraper and fly a jet into it then maybe I would think we were going a bit far.
Water boarding? Sleep D?????????, F U Di Fi.

How would you feel about comparing that to 400,000 (some estimate over 1,000,000) civilian deaths in Iraq under republicans? Not to mention all the Americans that were killed because of you assholes.

Or are we just conveniently ignoring that for this thread? Because then yeah sure Obama's a jerk.

:cool:

Wanna know the truth?

I don't care ... they support/allow/tolerate a government that condones and supports terrorism ... they have lost their 'innocence'. 400K isn't enough? Make it 500K.

Your naivete is exceeded by your poor manners.

Drones are bad, war is worse, and torture is inexcusable.
Torture is needed to get information crucial to find the enemy ( like Bin Laden) and save American lives in a time of war.
No, it isn't. And what goes around comes around.
Then how do you extract crucial information from a captured enemy who refuses to talk?
You don't, not if you have morals that is.
Then how do you gain the tactical upper hand over your enemy when they refuse to give information?

Obama's drone strikes have killed over 2400 people and within that number is 200 innocent children. War is hell. Where is Diane Feinstein on that? And where is the media? If the time ever comes to where we take a bunch of the enemy and their families and place them in a skyscraper and fly a jet into it then maybe I would think we were going a bit far.

Definition of moral relativism: "Well, at least we don't fly airplanes into buildings!"

This reasoning is based on the bogus premise that if we can just find someone who is worse than us, we are morally in the clear.

I choose option C which is everything in Option A plus everything in option B

The Dems just want to stir sit up again. By doing so they instill hate over seas and rile up our enemies while our men and women are still in harm's way. That is inexcusable. Our military may pay a price in blood for their little BS hissy fit......................

I simply do not care if they don't like it. It was passed by law back then to allow it.............It was done to get information on our enemies to find and kill their buddies..............They were not killed, maimed, or any of the other BS the left keeps spouting.

Our Spec Ops go through this in SERE training. Are we torturing our own troops..............They do it in training in case they get captured and have it done to them.............

We are fighting people who don't claim a country. It's not a traditional War........where we can pound a nation to dust and end it...................and how is it so damned bad considering our air assaults kill and cripple the enemy every freaking day.

We are in a War with a bunch of HEATHENS.............you don't win a War by playing nice..............We didn't win the major WARS by being nice.............We did it by sending the enemy to the infernal regions of hell............and during those times..........torture did occur............whether or not you want to admit it. Only a fool would think other wise.................which is why WAR SUCKS.............Which is why no one wants to go to War to begin with.....................

That changed when they killed 3,000 of our people.........many burning alive..........and many who jumped out of the towers rather than burn to death............Where was their HABIUS CORPUS or trial..........They didn't get a trial.........Hell they didn't even have body parts left to bury..............

So, to HELL with the Liberals little hissy fit. That is my stance and I don't care who disagrees.

Forum List

Back