"Torture"???

Waterboarding.

While the title was the same, research will show that the waterboarding to which you erroneously compare the American enhanced interrogation was in no way similar.

They filled stomachs with water, and then jumped on the victim.

Your claim is either slander or error....please advise which.

"What Americans need to understand is that under liberals' own "laws of war," they will invent apocryphal incidents from history in order to give aid and comfort to America's enemies and to undermine those who kept us safe for the past eight years."
Ann Coulter - May 6, 2009 - WATCHING MSNBC IS TORTURE

If the American version of waterboarding isn't torture, then why would they bother doing it all? Because it feels good??

because it scares the crap out of the person and makes them talk. It does no permanent mental or physical damage and is therefore not torture.

:eusa_liar:Color blind?...That was a joke right?..That's almost too comical to even respond to, as much as liberals use race to divide people, that's says a lot about you and your IQ level.... Jake agrees with you?

Jroc says he criticized Bush, which is a lie. Jroc says I have said that liberalism is "color blind", which is a lie.

Liberals play the race card, so do reactionary neo-cons like Jroc. The invasion of Iraq was based on racism to a certain extent but much more on oil.

It's fun to watch Jroc run around like his hair is on fire.

You thanked the person for the post, so you approved fraud. I'm sure you can point out where racism had anything to do with Iraq? Leaving aside the fact that Iraqi Arabs are of the white race

slight correction---"white" is not a race.

I can thank any post, which does not mean ipso facto I approve of the entire post.

Quit being silly. Of course the invasion had to do with race among other issues. That is how neo-cons think: the White Man's Burden.

Iraqi arabs are white...Come again?

Tell that to the Italians, the Spanish, the French, and the British who happily divided up "white" Arab speaking lands. Quit being silly.

Iraqi Arabs are of the white race, your post is gibberish, and not relevant to that fact.

Jroc says he criticized Bush, which is a lie. Jroc says I have said that liberalism is "color blind", which is a lie.

Liberals play the race card, so do reactionary neo-cons like Jroc. The invasion of Iraq was based on racism to a certain extent but much more on oil.

It's fun to watch Jroc run around like his hair is on fire.

You thanked the person for the post, so you approved fraud. I'm sure you can point out where racism had anything to do with Iraq? Leaving aside the fact that Iraqi Arabs are of the white race

slight correction---"white" is not a race.

For the purpose of discussion it is

Iraqi arabs are white...Come again?

Tell that to the Italians, the Spanish, the French, and the British who happily divided up "white" Arab speaking lands. Quit being silly.

Iraqi Arabs are of the white race, your post is gibberish, and not relevant to that fact.

One, they are not "white", there is no such thing. They are Arab, and the imperialists of Europe conquered the Arab nations, just as you neo-cons want to do.

The imperialists of Europe smashed the Ottoman Empire. All we want to do today is keep it from reforming into a dominating caliphate.

That is as likely as the American far right reactionaries creating a dominating political influence.

One, they are not "white", there is no such thing. They are Arab, and the imperialists of Europe conquered the Arab nations, just as you neo-cons want to do.

Arab is not a race idiot

Arab is not a race idiot

White is not a race; quit being silly.

See how you liberals do it. Hispanic is not a race, Arab is not a race, Jews are not a race Mexicans, Puerto Ricans ect. They are not races. they are a people with a common ethic backround

See how you reactionary neo-cons do it: Hispanics, Arabs, Jews, Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans do not have a common ethnic background.

Come on, build a logical argument, please, so we can continue.

Forum List

Back