🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Torture

BridgeFireman

Rookie
Mar 7, 2016
The matter of the human brain is indeed complex, and most people don't comprehend the spiritual side to it unless it was explained, it would be "complex" to explain, solely due to the fact of the density of matter, otherwise, it could be communicated instantly.

Now, I want to talk to you about torture, pain is in the mind. Many a times, people snap their leg, their face goes blank and they look out of it, then they look at their leg, realize its snapped, panic and start screaming. I am not saying it doesn't hurt them, the pain goes through them. But it doesn't have to. It's how you think about it. Like I said, pain is in the mind, and this is the plane of thought and mind. Think of all those videos of men getting their bollocks kicked in by a woman, they like it because it hardly hurts and isn't that bad. Why does it hurt then, when you lightly slap your balls? Could you not just think as in "I am the observing I, I will stop the pain" and then you'd be dissociated from the pain?

It still hurts... Like I say the brain is a complex organ, I could not begin to describe all the immaterial situations weighed down by matter that situate what goes on in your head, it is VERY difficult to explain. What I will say is when someone is set on fire, they don't feel it. They feel there skin melt off, they are terrified, but they don't feel it. Nobody should ever be tortured, it's cruel. We need to stop ISIS from all the terrible things they do. We need to step up to this shit properely, we are all ONE!

I don't care if you like to lightly slap your balls, but can't you come up with something else to start a thread over?

I'm kinda interested to hear what Trump calls "or worse" than torture

It's not about the freaking pain you idiots. It's about the psychological anticipation and effect. If elite American Troops go through waterboarding in training how can it be torture? Like they say, more people died in Ted Kennedy's car than during waterboarding. The thing of it is that liberals changed the definition of torture for their own political purposes and now it includes embarrassment and discomfort.

Amnesty brands Egypt a torture state...
icon_omg.gif

Amnesty says Egypt employs ‘shocking tactics’ including rape, torture to stifle discord
Thursday 14th July, 2016 – Leading international rights organisation Amnesty International has accused the Egyptian government of using abductions and torture as “shocking tactics” to quell dissent.
According to reports, Amnesty revealed recently that there had been an “unprecedented spike” in sanctioned disappearances, defined as the secret abduction or imprisonment of a person, followed by the state's refusal to acknowledge that person's fate, since 2015. Philip Luther, director of the Middle East and North Africa Programme at Amnesty International said, “Enforced disappearance has become a key instrument of state policy in Egypt. This report reveals the shocking and ruthless tactics that the Egyptian authorities are prepared to employ in their efforts to terrify protesters and dissidents into silence.”

The clampdown by the government has resulted in at least 34,000 people – by government's own admission – being jailed, including critics and opponents of the government as well as children as young as 14 years of age. Amnesty added that after being captured, the victims were subjected to hours of torture to extract confessions. Further, the report hints that the pattern of abuse grew prominent ever since President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi appointed Major General Magdy Abd el-Ghaffar as Interior Minister. Reports added that Egypt’s Foreign Ministry responded instantly, saying that the group was “biased, politicised and has special interest in tarnishing Egypt's image.”

uni1468425081.jpg

They also added that the report was dependent on one-sided sources of information and on those who are in a state of "animosity toward the Egyptian state." Further, they did not confess to practising torture, but clarified that there had been isolated incidents of abuse and those responsible had been duly prosecuted. Luther did not stand down, but appealed to the Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi to "order all state security agencies to stop enforced disappearances, torture and other forms of ill-treatment and make clear that anyone who orders, commits or is complicit in such violations will be brought to justice."

Although it has been five years since the toppling of Hosni Mubarak’s government in Egypt, reports state that “there's been a reversion back to these Mubarak-style tactics but this is actually going a step beyond that.” Dr Maha Azzam, head of the Egyptian Revolutionary Council said that Western countries are required to raise their voices against the government. She added, “There is very little pressure put on the Egyptian regime, and what pressure that has been put has been negligible and therefore we're seeing heightened abuse over the last three years.”

Amnesty says Egypt employs ‘shocking tactics’ including rape torture to stifle discord

Forum List

Back