Tory Chaos - Cant get a driving test. in UK.

Yes I said that the UK was falling apart and here is more proof. At least 6 months to get a test.
If this were your healthcare, that would be fast-tracking it.
This is basic stuff. Why cant tories run anything properly. ?
cuz questions/claims like that are a distraction from what really ails ya Tommy.

Last edited:
Would the UK going its own way and not following America, help to ease the problems?
The problems seems to be they havent raised capacity after covid. The end of covid seems to have come as a shock to them.
They are not serious people.

The problems seems to be they havent raised capacity after covid. The end of covid seems to have come as a shock to them.
They are not serious people.

Make it 16 years. Solve the teeage drunken driving issue straight away.
92min Slavs getting a draw? Is that Mortimer I see in the stands?

Last edited:

Yes I said that the UK was falling apart and here is more proof. At least 6 months to get a test. This is basic stuff. Why cant tories run anything properly. ?
These are the reasons -

Why not try France, it's a 5 month to 8 month wait.

Did Thatcher fuck French driving tests too :laughing0301:

Why cant it just work? Why cant anything work ?

Because of COVID lockdowns, every country is playing catch up. Most activities were shut for two years, so you have that back log on top of natural increasing demand. You cannot suddenly increase offices and workforce, that takes years (training folk etc..). A friend is a driving instructor (a school friend), she was always booked before COVID, she can't create extra bookings because there's still the same number of hours in a day after COVID. Did you go out and train to be a driving instructor/examiner to help out?

Folk were forced out of jobs, their lifestyle changed. One shit area to work in was hospitality because many customers are arseholes. So in every country, not many won't go back and businesses can't get staff.

And the delusional part is, people think Labour are going to magically fix all this. I can't wait for Labour to get in because if you think it's a shit show now, get your popcorn at the ready because it's going to be fucking hilarious. And at least 99.9% of my posts to you after the election will be, "I told you so".

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back