Totalitarian White House: Fires dude for an innocent twitter comment

I know, this was somebody else.

What this country needs is an office where people get paid for mocking public officials., and they should get bonuses for being rude.

That was me correcting the thread title.

You seem to have read a bit more into it that isn't actually there.

*ETA: That "office" exists. It's called the entertainment industry.

I see, instead of pointing out that it is not totalitarian to fire people, even if you are the government, you decided to complain about the description of a parody Twitter account as innocent.

Makes sense to no one but you.

No, it didn't make sense to you.

My contention with the title was it's use of the singular, not the word "innocent".

That was me correcting the thread title.

You seem to have read a bit more into it that isn't actually there.

*ETA: That "office" exists. It's called the entertainment industry.

I see, instead of pointing out that it is not totalitarian to fire people, even if you are the government, you decided to complain about the description of a parody Twitter account as innocent.

My contention with the title was it's use of the singular, not the word "innocent".

Is that because you suddenly believe the government is totalitarian, or is it because he was mocking public officials because they are sacred?

Is that because you suddenly believe the government is totalitarian, or is it because he was mocking public officials because they are sacred?

Huh?

I don't know what you're talking about. The title claims that the man was fired for a single tweet, which simply isn't true. That's all I was posting about.

Everything else that you've read into it comes from your imagination, nothing to do with me at all.

Forum List

Back