Tough Luck Democrats, Newsom Is Out

It looks like you're stuck with who you voted for. Biden is history and MAGA will return because even most democrats won't even vote for him now!! 😁

He's playing the role of good little trooper and reluctant candidate..."NO! Don't throw me in that briar patch!"....It's cynically coy, especially so for someone with the ambition of Lucifer.

Take these serpents at face value at your peril.

Newsom made the smart move.

Nikki and Gavin will make for a much more rational election,

Meanwhile their party has gone into abandon ship mode as they might have truly run out of ideas.

He's playing the role of good little trooper and reluctant candidate..."NO! don't throw me in that briar patch!"....It's cynically coy, especially so for someone with the ambition of Lucifer.

Take these serpents at face value at your peril.

So in other words you think that it's just a scam and he's using reverse psychology?

In what way possible? Trump just won the election now. Even if he goes to prison he'll still win it.

He's right. Newsom has a snowballs chance in hell of being their candidate this late in the game anyway. For better or worse, richer or poorer, dumb or dumber I think they're stuck with Biden. Unless he croaks first. Maybe they'll hire Hillary to take his leaky ass out. Democrats have always had a weird habit of snatching defeat from the arms of victory and they've done it again.

So Newsom declines to consider running and backs their guy, coming off as a loyal party sucker and bides his time till the next election when his chances are much better.

So in other words you think that it's just a scam and he's using reverse psychology?
I really don't think any of them are that deep....IMO, he's only playing a role that he is being told to play.

Pedo Peter is showing us all in high relief that none of them are in charge of anything...This is all pro rasslin' that people still believe to be real.

He's right. Newsom has a snowballs chance in hell of being their candidate this late in the game anyway. For better or worse, richer or poorer, dumb or dumber I think they're stuck with Biden. Unless he croaks first. Maybe they'll hire Hillary to take his leaky ass out. Democrats have always had a weird habit of snatching defeat from the arms of victory and they've done it again.

So Newsom declines to consider running and backs their guy, coming off as a loyal party sucker and bides his time till the next election when his chances are much better.

That may be possible but I sort of think that Oddball could be right too and that he's just using reverse psychology while the democrats are playing possum to appear to be weak and out of ideas.

I really don't think any of them are that deep....He's only playing a role that he is being told to play.

Pedo Peter is showing us all in high relief that none of them are in charge of anything...This is all pro rasslin' that people still believe to be real.

Oh my mistake, never mind that last thing that I said then.

It looks like you're stuck with who you voted for. Biden is history and MAGA will return because even most democrats won't even vote for him now!! 😁

Keep Newsom in CA...to finish the job!

illegals Biden did that (2).jpg

Oh yeah whatever is going to happen now has been planned since 2020. I wouldn't face a democrat in a game of chess that's for sure.
I really believe it goes back way farther than that.....It's only being waved right up in our faces now, daring us to do something about it.

IMO, it has all been an immense scam since at least Eisenhower.

Forum List

Back