🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tough road ahead for GOP'ers in congress facing the 2018 mid-terms

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed, these partisan hacks will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises.

I expect that Trump's own (new-found, really) party will begin turning on him.

yea, im sure the Rs will lose bad, considering Madam President is doing such a wonderful job :D

Wishing upon a star ...

pinocchio-17.png

So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed, these partisan hacks will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises.

In my opinion...the DNC failed the people by focusing all of their energy on Berney and leaked emails.
They didn't get the facts out to the people that we would be in this position ...The dems are going to stand up and fight in 2018.
This is why Obamacare won't be cut until 2018, too many heads would roll.

In my opinion...the DNC failed the people by focusing all of their energy on Berney and leaked emails.
They didn't get the facts out to the people that we would be in this position ...The dems are going to stand up and fight in 2018.
The DNC failed the people because they don't give a fuck about you.

Conservatives will show all the childish behavior being put on by the liberals. And say is this who you want to be in charge. So keep it up!

you are dreaming, gnat. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the dem party. The party of Kennedy and Truman is dead. Idiots like Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, Franken, and Warren just keeping digging the grave deeper.

I enjoy watching them self destruct.

The DNC failed the people because they don't give a fuck about you.

Harley... thinks the GOP oil and power cabinet cares about him. Sometimes we have to be hit by a 2 x 4 in order to realize that these damn politicians only care about their next re-election and pocketbook.

you are dreaming, gnat. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the dem party. The party of Kennedy and Truman is dead. Idiots like Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, Franken, and Warren just keeping digging the grave deeper.

The far right cabinet will show Redfish that he is a fish out of water soon enough..

How did the Democratic Party get from being the party of John F. Kennedy to being how they are now?

The far right cabinet will show Redfish that he is a fish out of water soon enough..

LOL, Trump and his cabinet have done more positive things for this country in 3 weeks than Obama and Bush did in 16 years.

We finally have a president who knows what needs to be done and how to do it.

How did the Democratic Party get from being the party of John F. Kennedy to being how they are now?

they allowed the far left to take control. Kennedy would be a republican if he was alive today.

Not just him, the GOP as well. It will be a sweet good-bye.

An unquenchable thirst for power coupled with massive doses of hallucinogens.

LOL, Trump and his cabinet have done more positive things for this country in 3 weeks than Obama and Bush did in 16 years.

We finally have a president who knows what needs to be done and how to do it.

Please list them?

"If only Republicans knew the beating they will receive in the near or maybe far future they would all kill themselves and spare themselves the humiliation."

gender-ad.jpg

Forum List

Back