🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tough road ahead for GOP'ers in congress facing the 2018 mid-terms

So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed, these partisan hacks will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises.

I expect that Trump's own (new-found, really) party will begin turning on him.

In my opinion...the DNC failed the people by focusing all of their energy on Berney and leaked emails.
They didn't get the facts out to the people that we would be in this position ...The dems are going to stand up and fight in 2018.
This is why Obamacare won't be cut until 2018, too many heads would roll.
The DNC failed the people because they don't give a fuck about you.

Harley... thinks the GOP oil and power cabinet cares about him. Sometimes we have to be hit by a 2 x 4 in order to realize that these damn politicians only care about their next re-election and pocketbook.
oh gawd no. Fuck the duopoly.
I don't have to get hit with shit. I just pay attention ;)

So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed, these partisan hacks will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises.

you are dreaming, gnat. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the dem party. The party of Kennedy and Truman is dead. Idiots like Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, Franken, and Warren just keeping digging the grave deeper.

I enjoy watching them self destruct.

How did the Democratic Party get from being the party of John F. Kennedy to being how they are now?

they allowed the far left to take control. Kennedy would be a republican if he was alive today.

No he wouldn't.

Trump's approval is where Bush's was in 2005. Democrats gained in the 2005 off year election and had landslide wins in 2006 and 2008.

You know, I saw your title and know you're a dripping leftie liberal who sabotaged my party (dem) in 2016 with your LGBT agenda crap. I was all prepared to come in and disagree with you. But you have a point. Trump is out of control and each week (or day, or hour) that passes, cementing the idea that he is a republican in people's minds will be very damaging to 2018 for the GOP. The only hope they'll have at that point is that your cult keeps pushing drugging boys to chop their dicks off and have them shower with girls in public schools. If dems keep ramping that shit up by association with your cult, or if SCOTUS affirms that type of crap, the voters knowing the Justices responsible are leftie liberals, then the GOP won't have to worry as much...but they'll still have to worry though.

As I've said before, I spent 50 years under the insanity of a person suffering exactly like Trump. If the GOP thinks they've seen the worst of the storm and the most of the irrationality, I can guarantee them that Trump is only beginning to get warmed up. They cannot get through to Trump. They cannot cure him. And he will not listen to anything they come up with. Even if they learn to threaten him behind closed doors, Trump, believing in his own omnipotence, will match them and raise them every time.

I offer my advice knowing few will listen; until they have to.

'Tough road ahead for GOP'ers in congress facing the 2018 mid-terms'

:lmao:

Trump's current approval rating is 50%..and climbing...higher than Barry's AVERAGE approval rate (which is the 3rd lowest among Presidents).

Democrats are just coming off a 2nd, back-to-back, 'historic, record-setting' election ass-kicking.

They still refuse to acknowledge WHY they lost.

They were exposed by their own e-mails as racists, sexists, homophobic, anti-Semites.

They insult blacks by calling them 'mediocre negroes'.

They insulted / abandoned the working Middle Class, so much so that Bernie Sanders, a 2016 DNC Presidential Candidate, declared he is ashamed of his own party.

They declared to challenge the election was to undermine our democracy - and have been doing that since Hillary lost.

Have called for Trump's assassination.

And have decided to prove their worth to the American people, that they are better than Republicans, by declaring - for the good of their own party over that of the nation - they will dedicate themselves the next 4 years to shutting down the government by being 100% OBSTRUCTIONISTS (Proving to the world that the only thing they believe in and are loyal to is their own Party, even at the risk of hurting their own country).

And 'YOU' have the 'courage' to create a thread called:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

Trump's current approval rating is 50%..and climbing...higher than Barry's AVERAGE approval rate (which is the 3rd lowest among Presidents).

Democrats are just coming off a 2nd, back-to-back, 'historic, record-setting' election ass-kicking.

They still refuse to acknowledge WHY they lost.

They were exposed by their own e-mails as racists, sexists, homophobic, anti-Semites.

They insult blacks by calling them 'mediocre negroes'.

They insulted / abandoned the working Middle Class, so much so that Bernie Sanders, a 2016 DNC Presidential Candidate, declared he is ashamed of his own party.

They declared to challenge the election was to undermine our democracy - and have been doing that since Hillary lost.

Have called for Trump's assassination.

And have decided to prove their worth to the American people, that they are better than Republicans, by declaring - for the good of their own party over that of the nation - they will dedicate themselves the next 4 years to shutting down the government by being 100% OBSTRUCTIONISTS (Proving to the world that the only thing they believe in and are loyal to is their own Party, even at the risk of hurting their own country).

And 'YOU' have the 'courage' to create a thread called:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You lie. Trump's approval is at 45%

I'll predict here and now 8-10 Senate takeaways by the Republicans, leaving the Democratic Party completely irrelevant.

Hilarious, sure, we know...Repubs will NEVER win another election. Warren has a 98% chance at winning. Blah, blah, blah.

Bad news for snowflakes. Rep senate seats up for grabs in 2018 are TN,TX,UT, NE,Wy and MS.

Dems have 15 many of whom only rode in on Obama's coattails in 2012.

Democrats are descending into the wilderness.

Campaign picture!
16265806_701937899983985_8625076220324211344_n.jpg

you are dreaming, gnat. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the dem party. The party of Kennedy and Truman is dead. Idiots like Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, Franken, and Warren just keeping digging the grave deeper.

The far right cabinet will show Redfish that he is a fish out of water soon enough..

LOL, Trump and his cabinet have done more positive things for this country in 3 weeks than Obama and Bush did in 16 years.

We finally have a president who knows what needs to be done and how to do it.

Please list them?

authorized the wall
stopped immigration from terrorist countries
stopped thousands of jobs from leaving this country
convinced many companies to expand and hire in this country
sent a strong message to ISIS that their days are limited
returned God to the white house
used the words "radical Islamic terrorists"
Put talented qualified people in key positions
has a positive message for American's future
will repeal and replace the failed obamacare law

More to come, its only been 3 weeks.

Bad news for snowflakes. Rep senate seats up for grabs in 2018 are TN,TX,UT, NE,Wy and MS.

Dems have 15 many of whom only rode in on Obama's coattails in 2012.

Democrats are descending into the wilderness.

and they did it to themselves. must be that defective liberal gene

How did the Democratic Party get from being the party of John F. Kennedy to being how they are now?

they allowed the far left to take control. Kennedy would be a republican if he was alive today.

No he wouldn't.

wrong, no democrat today would say this "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". JFK was not a liberal by today's standards, not even close.

Please list them?

Well, in "fairness" Trump has NOW allowed folks with mental disabilities to purchase any gun that their twisted minds could possibly want.......The NRA and gun manufacturers are cheering......

Trump's approval is where Bush's was in 2005. Democrats gained in the 2005 off year election and had landslide wins in 2006 and 2008.

When are you going to "get it"? Polls are crap these days. They mean nothing. The same polls you are quoting for trumps low approval are the very same ones that said he had already lost the election. Pull your head out of your ass, dude.

Forum List

Back