Tough road ahead for GOP'ers in congress facing the 2018 mid-terms

Breaking: OP predicts Trump, Pence to resign in 2018, Hillary appointed POTUS, Dem's retake the House and Senate. My God its the end of the GOP oh the humanity. :lmao:

He writes the same OP and starts a thread like three times a day. There should be a forum where posters like gnat, Deanie Baby and Tonto the indian's threads go automatically and only people who like reading the same thread over and over are forced to read the same thread over and over

So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed, these partisan hacks will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises.

I expect that Trump's own (new-found, really) party will begin turning on him.

"These are" the funniest stupid OPs you "write." The ones where "you provide no" insight beyond the crap you "claimed before he" kicked your ass the "first time." Read Einstein's "definition of" insanity, LOL

He or she is one of those Democrat nutters who's declared the Republican Party 'Dead' many many times in the past. It is crazy behavior. :cuckoo:

So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed, these partisan hacks will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises.

"These are" the funniest stupid OPs you "write." The ones where "you provide no" insight beyond the crap you "claimed before he" kicked your ass the "first time." Read Einstein's "definition of" insanity, LOL

He or she is one of those Democrat nutters who's declared the Republican Party 'Dead' many many times in the past. It is crazy behavior. :cuckoo:

This one's particularly funny in that he wrote that Republicans will lose for the exact same reason Democrats said Republicans are toast going into the election they just got hammered in.

Actually Americans hammered Democrats because the extremism and intolerance is well out of hand and Americans are tired of it. Democrat's response to that was to get MORE extreme and LESS tolerant

Breaking: OP predicts Trump, Pence to resign in 2018, Hillary appointed POTUS, Dem's retake the House and Senate. My God its the end of the GOP oh the humanity. :lmao:

He writes the same OP and starts a thread like three times a day. There should be a forum where posters like gnat, Deanie Baby and Tonto the indian's threads go automatically and only people who like reading the same thread over and over are forced to read the same thread over and over

But then I wouldn't have anyone to mock and laugh at.

You could click on the forum ...

Did a poll tell you that?

LOL.. Based on public sentiment of The Dems obstructionist efforts, I think they are going to suffer another thrashing.

This one's particularly funny in that he wrote that Republicans will lose for the exact same reason Democrats said Republicans are toast going into the election they just got hammered in.

Actually Americans hammered Democrats because the extremism and intolerance is well out of hand and Americans are tired of it. Democrat's response to that was to get MORE extreme and LESS tolerant

It is a mental condition. And this OP isn't the only one here suffering from it. There are others who've proudly boasted about the Republican Party being 'Dead' many times in the past. They'll be here joining this OP in the loony boasting real soon. I won't name names, but we know who they are. The Republican Party being 'Dead', is just a wishful thinking delusion. Those folks aren't well.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You could click on the forum ...

That many liberals in a single forum would be a public health hazard, the freaks rarely bath or change their clothes.

It is a mental condition. And this OP isn't the only one here suffering from it. There are others who've proudly boasted about the Republican Party being 'Dead' many times in the past. They'll be here joining this OP in the loony boasting real soon. I won't name names, but we know who they are. The Republican Party being 'Dead', is just a wishful thinking delusion. Those folks aren't well.

Brainiacs like rightwinger kept saying W was going to be the last Republican elected in their lifetime

These imbecile libs loving being wrong. Perhaps Trump is paying them to look stupid? If so, they deserve a raise!

Yeah, the repetitive 'I hate Trump' stuff is called 'Flooding.' A couple posters here flood the Board daily with numerous same-themed Trump threads. It's very annoying and violates Message Board etiquette.

I've proposed limits on number of thread-starter posts per posters. But it hasn't happened. So i guess we'll just have to suffer through the Flooding stuff.

Yeah it's the 7th Calvary all over again lead by the Comrade in 2018 and again in 2020.

Its going to be a wipe out of Republicans for quite some time to come. They've given the best gift ever to the DNC. Trump is now the poster boy of the Republican party.

Brainiacs like rightwinger kept saying W was going to be the last Republican elected in their lifetime

Oh yeah, he or she is definitely one of those nutters. There's a couple others here too though. This OP certainly isn't alone. Even after they're proven wrong all the time, they still eventually declare the Republican Party 'Dead' again. It is some sort of mental condition. They really can't help themselves.

Yeah, the repetitive 'I hate Trump' stuff is called 'Flooding.' A couple posters here flood the Board daily with numerous same-themed Trump threads. It's very annoying and violates Message Board etiquette.

I've proposed limits on number of thread-starter posts per posters. But it hasn't happened. So i guess we'll just have to suffer through the Flooding stuff.

I agree, I definitely draw a distinction though from starting multiple threads and gnat who start the same thread over and over and over though

Breaking: OP predicts Trump, Pence to resign in 2018, Hillary appointed POTUS, Dem's retake the House and Senate. My God its the end of the GOP oh the humanity.

If THAT is what you got from the O/P.....your enemas aren't working....

I agree, I definitely draw a distinction though from starting multiple threads and gnat who start the same thread over and over and over though

They're same-themed 'I hate Trump' threads. Some of em should be moved to another Forum. I mean, i don't mind 'I hate Trump' posts. They're to be expected. It is a politics message board. But the same couple OP's flooding the Board with it, gets to be very annoying and boring.

Oh yeah, he or she is definitely one of those nutters. There's a couple others here too though. This OP certainly isn't alone. Even after they're proven wrong all the time, they still eventually declare the Republican Party 'Dead' again. It is some sort of mental condition. They really can't help themselves.

Hate to try to educate morons on this forum.....BUT, did I state the GOP is dead....OR....did I state that GOPers may have to abandon Trump insane behavior to maintain their seats?

They're same-themed 'I hate Trump' threads. Some of em should be moved to another Forum. I mean, i don't mind 'I hate Trump' posts. They're to be expected. It is a politics message board. But the same couple OP's flooding the Board with it, gets to be very annoying and boring.

....and YET, like a lamb to slaughter, here you are......(what an :asshole: ............LOL)

So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....Translated the OP remains very butt-hurt by the election results.

and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........Translated the OP remains very butt-hurt by the election results. He's convinced Trump's tenure was a failure. These aren't rational people.

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed..False promises huh? You realize Obama is no longer POUS, right?

these partisan hacks. Are you referring to Democrats or Republicans?

will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises. You realize Obama is no longer POUS, right?

I expect that Trump's own (new-found, really) party will begin turning on him. Translated the OP remains very butt-hurt by the election results. He's convinced Trump's tenure was a failure. These aren't rational people.

So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....Translated the OP remains very butt-hurt by the election results.

and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........Translated the OP remains very butt-hurt by the election results. He's convinced Trump's tenure was a failure. These aren't rational people.

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed..False promises huh? You realize Obama is no longer POUS, right?

these partisan hacks. Are you referring to Democrats or Republicans?

will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises. You realize Obama is no longer POUS, right?

I expect that Trump's own (new-found, really) party will begin turning on him. Translated the OP remains very butt-hurt by the election results. He's convinced Trump's tenure was a failure. These aren't rational people.

Well, Dude....you have a lot in common with Trump.......Both of you are lusting after Ivanka.....LOL

Forum List

Back